Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Covfefe coin  (Read 1587 times)
Mrbates (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:04:20 AM

Hello everyone I am creating a new coin called Covfefe coin or COVF for short.

The goal of this coin is to be the ultimate security consueloa coin, it will feature the ultimate ZK snark formula tried and tested by the NSA excluding the Wetrrgfat incident. 

How does this ultra high definition ZK snark formula work?  Well let me tell you, it works by using a few varying methods to hide its ever being used.  One of these methods is that when you view your own wallet balance there is no way you can ever view how many coins you have! Its almost like they aren't even there, this means that no matter who's looking or if your private key ever becomes compromised, no one will know.

So what is covfefe?  Well covfefe is actually an artisanal dish in my homeland and this coin will be used to raise awareness among chefs.
What this means for investors is that this coin is actually the first NON-Genetically Modified Onion coin!  Holy first of its kind.  Crazy!

What wallet will covfefe use?  Absolutely none, its so decentralized you have to call a 1-800 number sort of like a virtual bank where they'll give you a non-functioning link to a block explorer which destroys itself via privnote after 15 minutes!  Extra secure, better down a can of powerthirst because we're going to moon faster than a Kenyan.

A little about the dev:
I am a retired 14 y/o pokemon fan, with autism and I live in Bioflari or wherever there is non extradition treaty.

What does covfefe look like:
Announced later.

Coin information:
Mining algo: zero
Staking %:  zero
Premine: 100%
Coin supply: 600 trillion

ICO price per coin 50k satoshi, all unsold coins will be used to develop the ability to create an even more anonymous coin.

Shocked

When the ico looks like this, please don't buy it.

MadHatt597

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:07:07 AM

Too late!!! ALL IN!
Farbin

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:07:54 AM

Too late!!! ALL IN!

Truth, now would you kindly link me to the #bounty campaign?
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:14:23 AM

This is a very nice joke  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Premine: 100%
Coin supply: 600 trillion

ICO price per coin 50k satoshi, all unsold coins will be used to develop the ability to create an even more anonymous coin.

Mrbates (OP)

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

Too late!!! ALL IN!

Truth, now would you kindly link me to the #bounty campaign?

Of course there are bounties, you need to tweet anything with #covfefe and #betterthanmonero.  It pays an unspecified amount that you will not be able to see when you call the 1-800 number.

It pays instantly also!

sdotdot

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:35:40 AM

When is the ICO?
Mrbates (OP)

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:41:48 AM

When is the ICO?
It'll be opened tomorrow and to add to further anonymity I will only paste my btc address so I have no way of knowing he purchased covfefe

MadHatt597

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:52:57 AM

When is the ICO?
It'll be opened tomorrow and to add to further anonymity I will only paste my btc address so I have no way of knowing he purchased covfefe

When I open my wallet I have 0 COVF
I'm not sure if this means I have received my coins or not... no one will ever know.
My investment in the future is secured.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:58:27 AM

To offer more opportunities to women is another important issue for start-ups that hope to employ talented people.
Do you do the recruitment of the employees?

BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:00:36 AM

Cheesy In general, the creator of the topic done, has a good sense of humor. I laughed for a long time. Retired for a long time or it is very small even schoolboy.
Mrbates (OP)

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:11:30 AM

To offer more opportunities to women is another important issue for start-ups that hope to employ talented people.
Do you do the recruitment of the employees?

I intend to recruit the yugest team of developers both men and women, they will be paid with covfefe for the covfefe amount of work they will do.

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:15:48 AM

Funny Joke ? Doesn't seem to fit Undecided
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:23:20 AM

I'm trying to run a Covfefe node... the slack is totally worthless... anybody else having this problem?
sdotdot

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:24:08 AM

When is the ICO?
I'll PM you my btc address so you can create a network of anonymity, with a motto : "We don't even know who got your coins."
Mrbates (OP)

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:50:03 AM

I'm trying to run a Covfefe node... the slack is totally worthless... anybody else having this problem?

We use a unique network called LOK, its essentially a lack of knowledge system; but I can guarentee your coins are definitely masternoding right now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: