Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WIN.AVALON - Closed!  (Read 4368 times)
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 07:19:56 PM

HorseRider moved to monthly dividends because the payout has been so low on mining.

Anyways Bitfunder is closing down on November 14. And I don't have the resources to manage the asset out side of Bitfunder.

I have created a buy wall from my personal funds for 0.00074 per share - which is more than what I think the asset is worth - as we cannot use the growth funds to buy new equipment (because no equipment on the market has a positive ROI as of now).

I recommend every one who wants to take advantage of the buy wall and take an exit.

I will make a final payment on Nov 11 and freeze trading after that - I will completely pay off the growth fund during the final payment.

Thank you.

Note: If anyone wants to take over managing the asset outside of bitfunder - or wants to buy the ASICs that are managed by HorseRider - send me a PM. Otherwise the above post stands and I'll wrap things up on 11 November.

how can we sell?  its impossible to place a sell order on bitfunder now unless verified.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wisard (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:40:57 AM

how can we sell?  its impossible to place a sell order on bitfunder now unless verified.

Transfer your shares to user "wisard" - and then send me a PM with the number of shares you have transferred as well as your bitcoin address as listed on bitfunder. I will send you the BTC manually within a day or so.

Thank you.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
wisard (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:58:26 AM

November 11 2013

Final dividend of 0.00074 BTC per share has been paid and the asset has been frozen and closed.

Thank you.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: