Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need investor :)  (Read 3785 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:38:38 PM

your Idea is good but you are newbie how much do you need ?

1 btc start for good Smiley

1 Btc is not huge amount and why you didn't find that amount? or maybe try to loan from the people you know so that you can start the business that you want and also do you think 1 btc is enough for running a business? since I also think that if you want to get some huge response from to crowd you need to spend some money for it and looking for people and spending for ads is expensive and 1 btc is not enough for this.

With the current price of bitcoin 1 bitcoin is really a huge amount and I guess that's why he's looking for some investors since he can't avail or get approved by taking up a loan.

Showing a website with any proof of ownership isn't enough to attract investors. I like the services you are offering but you should be transparent for getting real investors.

Try to show real proofs, identifications for those who are willing to invest in your company but don't it immediately here, this is just my suggestion.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JDacer (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

1 Btc is not huge amount and why you didn't find that amount? or maybe try to loan from the people you know so that you can start the business that you want and also do you think 1 btc is enough for running a business? since I also think that if you want to get some huge response from to crowd you need to spend some money for it and looking for people and spending for ads is expensive and 1 btc is not enough for this.

im just start 1 btc when the site launch i will add some features like advertising the site. gambling section and the other product and service
Kimb0Jamz

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:21:41 PM

Remember, everyone, investing in something is akin to loaning money to someone. So however you phrase the business plan or look at it from any angle, it is still a loan. You are advancing money to someone for a project or purpose and you hope to recover your investment (with a profit of course) at some point in the future. It is a loan.

Loans should be backed and secured by solid collateral or some kind of asset which ensures the principal amount loaned is recoverable.

If you invest in something without asking for collateral or doing due diligence, you are playing with fire.

Exactly, thread should be moved to lending.  Roll Eyes
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

Have a detailed business plan and let us know the risk reward ratio. If ICO of Altcoins are raising millions for their startups ,then I don't think it will be hard to raise money here if your business look prosperous.

JDacer (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

can i lend that amount please... so that i can start my business, then i pay back every month  with the interest...
2342q6tegw

Activity: 174
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:17:34 PM

It is a significant amount in some economies. We don't know where OP is from.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

i need investor for the travel and tour business. you can check the website www.aunicaj.com.

the service to be offer is:
 international/domestic fligh ticketing, eloading, paybill, travel and tour packages.

if this is still relevant pls PM me , I have some questions
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:20:34 AM

i need investor for the travel and tour business. you can check the website www.aunicaj.com.

international/domestic fligh ticketing, eloading, paybill, travel and tour packages.

if this is still relevant pls PM me , I have some questions

PM sent Cheesy
Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

Keep in mind, everybody, putting resources into something is likened to crediting cash to somebody. So anyway you express the marketable strategy or take a gander at it from any point, it is as yet an advance. You are propelling cash to somebody for a task or reason and you want to recoup your venture (with a benefit obviously) sooner or later. It is a credit.

Advances ought to be upheld and secured by strong guarantee or some sort of benefit which guarantees the key sum lent is recoverable.

In the event that you put resources into something without requesting insurance or doing due steadiness, you are behaving recklessly.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:39:08 PM

I think there are some similar project that has rise money from here during they ico and many others are still coming up.  I will advise you to create a projects that you can use to raise fund for your plan. Travelling and tour business is a good one and you should trying to work one you site to make it look very fine like one business of this type. Wish you will and if you louch your project I believe many will invest if you have  good marketers.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

I think there are some similar project that has rise money from here during they ico and many others are still coming up.  I will advise you to create a projects that you can use to raise fund for your plan. Travelling and tour business is a good one and you should trying to work one you site to make it look very fine like one business of this type. Wish you will and if you louch your project I believe many will invest if you have  good marketers.
Checking on the sites design I would say that it do passed on my standards specially into this kind of business but I would say that we should focus on marketing aspects of this business because if you wont do such thing then exposure and awareness will really be less which means it would be less effective to get potential investors.  I don't know if this is already a running project or just a show-off.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:12:46 AM

I think you need to make a proposal to attract investors. They wouldn't give money to those who have a good idea but didn't know how to do it. Sell your ideas the best way you can, tell them the possible benefits and downfall of the business. Also act like a businessman.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:56:05 PM

I think you need to make a proposal to attract investors. They wouldn't give money to those who have a good idea but didn't know how to do it. Sell your ideas the best way you can, tell them the possible benefits and downfall of the business. Also act like a businessman.
Not only a proposal but also an assurance because not all people will really be confident on investing into something which they didn't even know that they can able to get their profits or not. This is why its really important to mention regarding on percentage of net profits to its investors and also I do find out this business is somehow good but not really on demand because if we do try to look into online or offline there are lots of similar business which do offer this one.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:49:19 PM

I think you should create a good project for this in other to riase fund! There is a project like this that come out about three months ago (tripletrik) though later sift the ICO to February this year.this is going to become a very nice project if you will find investors that believe in it.
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:01:34 AM

You are right. Better create a good project and launching for ICO. It may cost you around $100k but in return you may get some mil investment and launch up the project. Hope you can be successful.  Wink

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

I'm sure that there are many investors on BCT. However, we need WAY more information from your side. Good luck!
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

Not only a proposal but also an assurance because not all people will really be confident on investing into something which they didn't even know that they can able to get their profits or not. This is why its really important to mention regarding on percentage of net profits to its investors and also I do find out this business is somehow good but not really on demand because if we do try to look into online or offline there are lots of similar business which do offer this one.

Right since there are so many people who offering some fake hopes and mind to get some good boost to the people who are watching on this thread and if OP needs to get the soft touches of the investors then he should be transparent and do proper liquidation upon showing some things on where the fund goes. But to make things successful better to grab his self a nice promotion and place a great plan for this to be succeed.

BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

This is not the place to find an investor.
it's wrong
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

Unless you are someone well known and have a rapport with some oldies here on the forum, then it is highly unlikely that you would find a serious investor from this forum. Maybe you could get a loan if you had the right collateral for it.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Robi Rosa Isidoro

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

You better post it A social media like fb but if you dont like then you better advertise it with some specification,  on what business it is,  how investor can earn profit on it  or what benifits can earn by two parties (it is between you and the investors)  .. Post with A complete details for you to easily convience people to invest in ur company:)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: