Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:03:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here some Taxes Paid in order to mining ETH  (Read 1505 times)
Rodrigo8 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

Taxes Paid in order to mining ETH:

Claymore Miner - 1%
OS Simplemining - $2 Monthly
Ethermine.org Pool - 0.1 ETH (for each block of 1 ETH)
Exchange Bitcoin withdrawals XBT 0.0007 (independentreserve.com)
Exchange Ether withdrawals   ETH 0.02     (independentreserve.com)
Trade commission                0,1%          (independentreserve.com)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I really want to be wrong

Do you do this kind of financial/monitoring control, would like to share?
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:21:38 AM

Ethermine doesn't take 0.1 Eth per ether you make, you could probably use windows if you have it and save yourself the 2$ monthly, for the exchange it could be depending on your website.
drrobert

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:34:32 AM

Taxes Paid in order to mining ETH:

Claymore Miner - 1%
OS Simplemining - $2 Monthly
Ethermine.org Pool - 0.1 ETH (for each block of 1 ETH)
Exchange Ether withdrawals   ETH 0.02     (independentreserve.com)
Trade commission                0,1%          (independentreserve.com)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I really want to be wrong

Do you do this kind of financial/monitoring control, would like to share?

miner: claymore take 1%, you can use also open source then it is 0%.
pool: all pool take fee usually 1% or less, you can also build by your self but then if you don't have so much mining rig alias power you never see 1 block
system: simplemining take 2$ cause they need to get server up, you don't need it, you can always use linux and build your system but require experience and time to do this.
until now you can avoid fee.
Exchange: nobody work for free then you must pay them.
Anyway if you pay all this thing you always get profit and waste just max 2-3% of incomming, atm it is around 5$ for eth 200$ not bad.

And we didn't talk about tax of your country.
dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:41:25 AM

So you expect all these services to be free?  lol

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
Rodrigo8 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

So you expect all these services to be free?  lol

no,I expect different prices and choices or i'm wrong
Exactly as our friend drrobert and others shared and helped the topic and community in something
Rodrigo8 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:33:08 PM

Ethermine doesn't take 0.1 Eth per ether you make, you could probably use windows if you have it and save yourself the 2$ monthly, for the exchange it could be depending on your website.

Depending on the offer of each website, payout schemes may differ:
a) http://ethpool.org is a predictable Ethereum solo mining pool and implements a solo
mining payout scheme. Each submitted share will increase the credits of the Miner who
submitted the share by the fixed share difficulty of the pool. The Miner who
accumulated the most credits will receive the reward of the next block that has been
mined by the pool and his credits will be reset to his current credits minus the credits of
the runner up Miner. "Uncles" are distributed in a similar way only that the credits of
the Miner receiving the uncle reward will not be reset.

b) http://ethermine.org is an Ethereum mining pool using the traditional Pay-Per-Last-NShares
("PPLNS") payout scheme. This reward system is round based, whereby one
round has an arbitrary number (N) of minutes. When a block has been found by the
pool, the block reward is distributed according to the number and difficulty of the shares
submitted during the last hour. Payout takes place immediately after the minimum
payout amount of 1 "Ether" has been reached. However, the payout threshold is
customizable (minimum 0,1 "Ether", maximum 10 "Ether").

c) http://etc.ethermine.org is an Ethereum Classic mining pool using the traditional PPLNS
payout scheme. The payout scheme is working exactly in the same way as explained
under b) above. Payout takes place immediately after the customizable minimum
payout amount has been reached.

d) http://zcash.flypool.org is a Zcash mining pool using the traditional PPLNS payout
scheme. The payout scheme is working exactly in the same way as explained under b)
above. Payout takes place immediately after the minimum payout amount of 0,01 ZEC
has been reached. However, the payout threshold is customizable (minimum 0,001 ZEC,
maximum 10 ZEC).
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:24:38 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 12:33:42 PM by Vaccinus

you can use genoil miner to not pay the clymore fee, but i has less fuction and no dual mining, or you can try the no fee option on clymore, but you get then less hashrate, either way you can't escape from fee

Rodrigo8 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:57:45 AM

lets see other case

Claymore's 2%
Nicehash 2% (auto whatever to maximise profit)
Pool 1%
exchange total ~ 1%

so minimum 5% loss right? so a rig makes $1000/month fees $50 + electricity

I never saw no one make this calcs... i'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:35:22 PM

lets see other case

Claymore's 2%
Pool 1%
exchange total ~ 1%

I never saw no one make this calcs... i'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong.

exchange don't charge 1% what exchange is that? use ccminer 2.0 and don't mine ETH problem solved, no fee, nicehash also is not good you lose way more in the earning other than the 2% fee, pool is unvoidable
but if you mine for example spreadcoin, and sell on bittrex, you have only to pay trade commission and the withdrawal of 100k satoshi

Rodrigo8 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

lets see other case

Claymore's 2%
Pool 1%
exchange total ~ 1%

exchange don't charge 1% what exchange is that? use ccminer 2.0 and don't mine ETH problem solved, no fee, nicehash also is not good you lose way more in the earning other than the 2% fee, pool is unvoidable
but if you mine for example spreadcoin, and sell on bittrex, you have only to pay trade commission and the withdrawal of 100k satoshi

Exchange Ether withdrawals   ETH 0.02     (independentreserve.com)
Trade commission                0,1%          (independentreserve.com)
exchange in total at the end off all transactions for the money arrived in your bank account charge around ~1% to exchange and trade, check it

ccminer is not as efficient and effective as Claymore's

We are talking about ETH if I discard it this post will not exist anymore

Nicehash yes it charges 2% which compensates if you use multi-algorithm mining auto-switching, but it will depend on the type of rig you have. Nicehash In my tests so far is the only option if ETH is not more profitable. SimplemingOS is coming with a similar solution and charges $2 fixed per month. It would be perfect, sure when the final version comes out it will charge much more

I can mine many unknown coins that can make a profit or not ... but my intention in this post is to get an idea of all the variables between miner and money in your hand currently using ETH as an example, not what is best or worse currency.

Rodrigo8 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

Another variable that I did not mention, and it is of extreme importance, the VALID Hashrate! At the end of the month a conciderable portion is not counted, about 1% to 3% per hour !!!!!
Rodrigo8 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:06:52 PM

You probably already know this guy, only now I found out that he made a video about it a little while ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZxvb_Fn_E
f5alcon

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:45:10 PM

Depending on the offer of each website, payout schemes may differ:
a) http://ethpool.org is a predictable Ethereum solo mining pool and implements a solo
mining payout scheme. Each submitted share will increase the credits of the Miner who
submitted the share by the fixed share difficulty of the pool. The Miner who
accumulated the most credits will receive the reward of the next block that has been
mined by the pool and his credits will be reset to his current credits minus the credits of
the runner up Miner. "Uncles" are distributed in a similar way only that the credits of
the Miner receiving the uncle reward will not be reset.

b) http://ethermine.org is an Ethereum mining pool using the traditional Pay-Per-Last-NShares
("PPLNS") payout scheme. This reward system is round based, whereby one
round has an arbitrary number (N) of minutes. When a block has been found by the
pool, the block reward is distributed according to the number and difficulty of the shares
submitted during the last hour. Payout takes place immediately after the minimum
payout amount of 1 "Ether" has been reached. However, the payout threshold is
customizable (minimum 0,1 "Ether", maximum 10 "Ether").

c) http://etc.ethermine.org is an Ethereum Classic mining pool using the traditional PPLNS
payout scheme. The payout scheme is working exactly in the same way as explained
under b) above. Payout takes place immediately after the customizable minimum
payout amount has been reached.

d) http://zcash.flypool.org is a Zcash mining pool using the traditional PPLNS payout
scheme. The payout scheme is working exactly in the same way as explained under b)
above. Payout takes place immediately after the minimum payout amount of 0,01 ZEC
has been reached. However, the payout threshold is customizable (minimum 0,001 ZEC,
maximum 10 ZEC).

still not 0.1 eth per 1 eth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: