Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [W] 100 SC (Sia) [H] ETH + 5%  (Read 312 times)
Frost (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:09:32 AM

I just need 100 SC (Sia), will pay exchange rate + 5% in ETH

rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

Not to sure about siacoin. I have heard it but would like more info on it.
Where can you hold it other than downloading their wallet and holding it via this method?
I have eth and would like to start getting into siacoin.
Just pm the details and we can make the trade if everything is displayed to me correctly and if it a viable choice. In other words, if the benefits outweight the bad things that could go wrong in 'switching over' into this rather young creation.

Thanks and waiting for a response from you on how much eth(exact numbers) you are actually wanting to trade for these siacoins.
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

I want SC and have ETH.... not the other way around. But to answer your question, you can hold it on their UI wallet yes... and soon on Jaxx too I think.
This is what I wanting to do.
I am willing to get siacoin with the eth I have or even bitcoin but needed to know where i can hold them so I can trade with you.
But I will wait until they are offered on a wallet as you said so they are easily transferable into whatever coin you want them into.
Thanks for the info.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:45:19 PM

I just need 100 SC (Sia), will pay exchange rate + 5% in ETH

I would have loved to do this trade with you but 100 SC is too small considering the efforts involved in transferring the coin,i can do minimum of 500 SC from my exchange account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: