Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:49:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't get my bitcoin out of GreenAddress wallet  (Read 389 times)
eep (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:38:50 AM

Trying to send my bitcoin in GreenAddress wallet with 2FA by SMS enabled, but don't get an sms code to my phone. The problem persists for a week already. Support representative answered that he can help to solve that 5 days ago and then disappeared and not answering my email any more.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

Trying to send my bitcoin in GreenAddress wallet with 2FA by SMS enabled, but don't get an sms code to my phone. The problem persists for a week already. Support representative answered that he can help to solve that 5 days ago and then disappeared and not answering my email any more.

There are 3 possible scenarios:
1.GreenAddress turned out to be a scam(i`ve never used a GreenAddress wallet so i can`t tell).
2.There`s an issue with their 2 factor authentication system,but they will solve it and you just have to wait.
3.There`s an issue with your phone...
I`m not sure that posting threads here will solve your problem OP. Undecided

eep (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

Looks like it's 2) or may be 1) because my phone is 100% functional.
I just hope GreenAddress people are reading this forum and will eventually try to solve my problem.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

I just hope GreenAddress people are reading this forum and will eventually try to solve my problem.

I hope you will sove the problem. Anyway, move your funds to another wallet where you can get ful control.

eep (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

I hope you will sove the problem. Anyway, move your funds to another wallet where you can get ful control.

Thanks! That's what I'm trying to do now.
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 01:39:03 PM

According to bitcoin.org, transactions from GreenAddress have to be approved by both you and them.

Here's what they say about recovering your coins, in the unlikely event that their site goes down:
Quote from: GreenAddress
Should our system be taken down or disappear, sleep safe with our automatic presigned transaction (nLocktime) allowing you to simply wait for your selected expiry to get your funds!
Therefore, it looks like their 2fa system is broken and your coins are safe.  For support, email them at info@greenaddress.it.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:04:12 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 06:24:01 AM by bL4nkcode

There's no way that Greenaddress  will scam someone, they operate their service for years already. And this situation there's a big possibilities that their 2fa has a glitch, or something on their sms provider. So all you need to do is contact them through their social media accounts if they have, or their support email, or contact page on their site. And you have to wait them replied you.
eep (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

There's no way that Greenaddress  will scam someone, they operate their service for years already. And this situation there's a big possibilities that their 2fa has a glitch, or something on their sms provider. So all you need to do is contact them through their social media accounts if they have, or their support email, or contact page on their site. And you have to wait them replied you.

The problem is that they just don't respond on their support email.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

Yes green address has been around for years but it doesn't mean that they can't be a scam . Although in this situation I have to agree with you cause if greenaddress is really scamming people we would have a massive complains here  Grin Grin .

A glitch is very possible, I encountered a bunch of them in different sites  Sad Sad

The problem is that they just don't respond on their support email.
You should send another email (quoting your previous conversations) . It is a popular web wallet I'm sure they get a lot of messages . It's possible that they might miss one or two emails .

Have you already posted this on their subreddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/greenaddress/ . Their twitter here: https://twitter.com/greenaddress
If you found a glitch or something, go to their repositories here: https://github.com/greenaddress?tab=repositories

EDIT: Definitely post on their subreddit, I found some similar problem that has been resolved already by the greenadd team  Grin Grin Similar Prob 1 and Similar Prob 2

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
eep (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

Definitely post on their subreddit, I found some similar problem that has been resolved already by the greenadd team  Grin Grin

Thanks for the advice!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: