Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:31:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Emoji Coin / POW - POS -30 % - AIRDROPS - Shop Soon - Scrypt -  (Read 6631 times)
bloogy

Activity: 714
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:24:26 AM

Addnode plz!!!
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:45:40 PM

Nice project. Any chance of adding a referral program and get some bounty?
Why nice project? The dev has abandoned everything and for months does not give updates, information and you don't know when there will be exchanges, I have some coins, I'll discard them.

LOL... history has shown that one should never discard wallets with balances since anything can happen, just look at all the pumps that have gone on over the last few months for coins that were forgotten about.

Remember GamersCoin ? A pretty basic coin that's achieved Legacy status after many rebrands, still the same coin cap, no swap, etc just a different name that finally achieved what it sought out to do.... get the cryptocurrency incorporated into a game.

Long story short I thought selling 40k for $15 worth of BTC was pretty good at the time.... man was I wrong....

Done some estimations on shapeshift for GAME-ETH with what I would of had if I held it and was gobsmacked, close to $250k worth in my local currency.....

Point to the story is hold even if its for a rainy day in years to come.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

Why nice project? The dev has abandoned everything and for months does not give updates, information and you don't know when there will be exchanges, I have some coins, I'll discard them.

LOL... history has shown that one should never discard wallets with balances since anything can happen, just look at all the pumps that have gone on over the last few months for coins that were forgotten about.

Remember GamersCoin ? A pretty basic coin that's achieved Legacy status after many rebrands, still the same coin cap, no swap, etc just a different name that finally achieved what it sought out to do.... get the cryptocurrency incorporated into a game.

Long story short I thought selling 40k for $15 worth of BTC was pretty good at the time.... man was I wrong....

Done some estimations on shapeshift for GAME-ETH with what I would of had if I held it and was gobsmacked, close to $250k worth in my local currency.....

Yeah sure whatever, and of the hundreds of coins out there that is utterly dead right now - why would you have those clutter your system, having to keep track of them. Seems like a hassel.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:31:27 PM

Yeah sure whatever, and of the hundreds of coins out there that is utterly dead right now - why would you have those clutter your system, having to keep track of them. Seems like a hassel.

Did anyone say anything about keeping those coins blockchains on disk ? You just keep the wallet.dat of coins and if something happens down the track you just sync up & do what you gotta do.

BTW I don't care if you believe me or not about my story but here is the "current" evaluation of my loss.

"Deposit This
1,000.00000000 GAME

To Get This
10.15812000 ETH"

(1K GAME) = 10.15812000 ETH  x 40 = 406.3248 ETH

406.3248 ETH = $101,609 AUD

Everyone has a story, just learn from your mistakes as nobody can anticipate anything !
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:05:24 AM

Did anyone say anything about keeping those coins blockchains on disk ? You just keep the wallet.dat of coins and if something happens down the track you just sync up & do what you gotta do.

BTW I don't care if you believe me or not about my story but here is the "current" evaluation of my loss.

"Deposit This
1,000.00000000 GAME

To Get This
10.15812000 ETH"

(1K GAME) = 10.15812000 ETH  x 40 = 406.3248 ETH

406.3248 ETH = $101,609 AUD

Everyone has a story, just learn from your mistakes as nobody can anticipate anything !
this project looks be forget.not dev update any information!
hold those scam coin just waste the computer resources.
delete this wallet and forgot it is a better choose
sein

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:01:19 AM

dev.. Please give me addnode
airbou

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:03:26 AM

Can you say D E A D coin it is over for this one my friend time to move on and sing a new song there are a couple of new coins out try them......

IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:17:00 AM

Can you say D E A D coin it is over for this one my friend time to move on and sing a new song there are a couple of new coins out try them......

It is a pity that as soon as I first saw this post minutes and read most of the posts, in the end, one must realize, it is just a dead coin after all and just wasted time reading.Maybe add a dead coin meter at the opening of the post or in the main thread list so that when you mark something dead then all the others will simply shy away from that old thread and move on.
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:58:32 PM

hi guys we have submited the the coin to the exchange Yobit premium listing Smiley

oh, so it's not that dead...
cool, in that case, airdrop me Smiley
Dev, you finally showed up! Emoji will have when an exchange? Why did you disappear and abandon the project? I'm going to delete my Emoji wallet from here in 30 days! So be quick and put Emoji in some exchange
Beyerd17

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:19:40 PM

hi guys we have submited the the coin to the exchange Yobit premium listing Smiley

Dev, you finally showed up! Emoji will have when an exchange? Why did you disappear and abandon the project? I'm going to delete my Emoji wallet from here in 30 days! So be quick and put Emoji in some exchange

Why wait, do yourself a favor and delete the wallet right away, there is no hope anymore for this coin.
KuriousCate24

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:58:10 AM

Why wait, do yourself a favor and delete the wallet right away, there is no hope anymore for this coin.

And then some exchange decides to list it and you told everyone to delete their wallets Cheesy

Flowers Are Like Humans...
Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:59:36 AM

Any use of the coin or just the random pump and dump coin with no future

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
airbou

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

The wallet does not even work it will not sync anymore I think this coin is dead I do not see that there is any kind of life in this coin any longer  farewell dear coin lol!!!!!!!

Beyerd17

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:32:18 PM

The wallet does not even work it will not sync anymore I think this coin is dead I do not see that there is any kind of life in this coin any longer  farewell dear coin lol!!!!!!!

If you can't even get the wallet to sync, there is no coin left to salvage. Enough said about that.
airbou

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

If you can't even get the wallet to sync, there is no coin left to salvage. Enough said about that.
This is indeed going to have to be the very very sad truth about this waste of a coin I thought the ICON was a bit creepy but dayum lol this just went nowhere... good bye!!!!!!!!!!!

jootjejodel

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:59:16 PM

Please let me know whenever the airdrop is online! You can sent me a personal message i really want to know about it!
airbou

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

Please let me know whenever the airdrop is online! You can sent me a personal message i really want to know about it!
I would send you everything I got but unfortunately the wallet will not sync I mean what in the world is going on here.....

Beyerd17

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:59:55 AM

I would send you everything I got but unfortunately the wallet will not sync I mean what in the world is going on here.....

Can't really send anything when the wallet is not syncing, but that's what happens when coins die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: