Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the first adult cam-site to do bitcoin payouts to models  (Read 2088 times)
skyprivate (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:32:59 PM

Kakmakr,
we do have some banners but to be honest, not too many yet.

eternalgloom,
I know about xotica.
but i said that we are the first major cam site to do bitcoin payouts.
xotiva was a project focused 100% only on btc and of course had btc payouts too. but it never became a relevant cam site for the industry.

of course I will keep you all updated and will bring stats
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:12:28 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 06:25:52 PM by someoldcoins

6% is a joke can't get me a hamburger , did you increase that ?

i looked at this once , but they were  looking for strategical affiliates ?    

skyprivate (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:52:44 AM

The new affiliate program offer is 20%.
You can apply at whaleHunter.cash
someoldcoins

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:57:51 PM

The new affiliate program offer is 20%.
You can apply at whaleHunter.cash

now we can talk .

i hope the  offer lander  will say that it accept bitcoin   for sake of awareness  .

how easy for client to call the babes  , how many are really available and use the site ?

my account is approved ,cheers.
someoldcoins

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

sent  private message
undercoverplaya

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

We currently run multiple webcam studios providing payouts to over 1600 models. We actually offered BTC as a method of payment (as a test) to see how many members would choose this option. Only 4 models chose to be paid this way, 1 of which wanted 50/50 cash/BTC. I don't believe that it was the fluctuation that scared the models away, I believe that it was the lack of knowledge. We will try again in a year or so, once BTC is a little more established and mainstream in order to gain stats on the increase.
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

Yep it is good work for you!  Wink
I thought, when BTC will be popular from time to time, you can be more reach, than other adult cam-sites

Junior community manager
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

This is nice, even I don't want to share my credit card info with these kind of websites but I want to talk with that girls Cheesy I seems like I found my new time killer activity Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

Just few days ago we, Skyprivate.com, started to offer bitcoin as a payout method to models and studios working on our adult cam-site focused on skype shows: www.skyprivate.com

In 2015 Skyprivate added bitcoin option for customers that wanted to buy credit to spend with the models on skype shows.

At this moment Skyprivate becomes the only mainstream cam site that offers its models and studios bitcoin payouts. The minimum amount to withdraw via bitcoin remains $40 as it is for the other methods.

With this feature, Skyprivate closes the circle of crypto technology by offering anonymous funding options to customers and fast payout option to models.

Full details here: http://blog.skyprivate.com/bitcoin-epayments-future-skyprivate/

About SkyPrivate
SkyPrivate is a Pay Per Minute plugin for Skype™ allowing LIVE private sex video calls as well as prepaid shows. The plugin and the management platform built in, offers a new and safe way to hold private shows on Skype while making sure that your privacy is protected. The service is dedicated to adult audience consuming adult live cams services.

bitcoin isnt widespread at all, and its used not as a currency but as a speculation asset, for bull calls and other media run scam, i doubt its useful to run a business based on bitcoin at all since its so insignificantly rare, and almost nonexistent compared with the media attention it still has.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: