Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 04:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymores mining fees eth  (Read 5016 times)
infowire (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:25:52 AM

I figured out that isnt cm mining page but its still strange I sniffed a packet with eth_login and it gave me different accounts every time similar stats.

Thats not my address... I was saying it was claymores. But its not.
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:13:14 AM

I looked at my packets and I see the miner devfees I assume https://ethermine.org/miners/0xc6F31A79526c641de4E432CB22a88BB577A67eaC

2.5% is too much I play 300$ a year, if eth goes up who knows how much its going to be.

Anybody agree with me?

Can you at least get your numbers right and learn how to read at least the CM readme! Where did you go to school at, the Sam Houston Institute of Technology?

a) If the above address is truly you, you are making about $2k per day.

b) CM charges 1% for ETH only and 2% for dual mining.

c) As other have pointed out, did you not know about  the no fee option, which reduces your hash rate by about 2% - 3%.

d) IIRC CM's ETH miner has a quirk in that running a low intensity in the dual mining side results in a bump in the ETH hash rate. So the extra 1% for dual mining is paid for.

e) I believe CM himself has claimed the slight speed up by using his miner pays for the fees.

e) Mining software yield is a messy question. It depends on your card, crash frequency of your setup, hash rate versus power draw, anyone of which could easily swamp a 1% hash rate change.

f) People who complain about this have no real world experience. If you have run a business and made money, you have to take credit cards. The typical charge to the merchant is about 2% - 3% of the transaction. If they are trying to scam you, they add on flat rate transaction fees. The cleanest rate I have seen is 2% per transaction and the money is deposited to your bank on a daily basis.

g) People who complain about mining fees probably are not accounting for the value of their time.

but your also not seeing the WHOLE picture either, you totally forgot its a CONTINUAL fee that never stops. which is what I think people have a problem with. in reality we are at best renting his software, and the fact that he makes MANY figures yearly off of all of us, last I checked it was well above 30k a month which grows everyday as people use his miners, the amount some of us have paid in already if you think about it is staggering. we could have bought the software free and clear some of us

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
infowire (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:23:45 AM

Its like getting a loan exept you cant pay it back. And if that 1 ether goes up in price yorue all going to complain.  Lets say it goes up to 1k, you prodce 4 coins in a year you will pay him 960$ for dual mining. So if you dont care about 960 $ give it to me. Even right now its about 300. All im saying it would be nice ifhe reduced the fee or limit it. Or let us buy the program. Or display ads lol

I cant get away with all this taxes need a Boston tea party again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: