Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10-bagger/1 Year, Honor System Strings Attached: Are you IN?  (Read 803 times)
popistoc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:05:47 AM

The deal is this: One alt coin pic only/ you buy and hold for 1 year/ if you get a 10-bagger- you donate 10% of your gross profit to my eth wallet, totally on your word.  The tax, profit, etc. implications, are on you. 

In other words- if you buy, and hold for 1 year, and get a 10-bagger, and don't send anything to my ETH wallet/decide to be an a**hole, that's your choice.  If you don't get a 10 bagger-so be it.

Is anybody here seriously interested?   

What are my losses? - you decide-
JShade5

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:24:52 AM

So you can literally pick any speculative alt coin with a high upside and get a free 10% freeroll? This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read here.

I'll do it for free:
BAY
XBY
BLOCK

Any of those 3. 10x in a year, and that's on the low side. No 10% tip needed.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:25:41 AM

Let me see if I understand.

You want me to buy a coin with our own money. If the coin 10x I'm supposed to send 10% to your wallet. Correct?

How do I or anyone else benefit from this?
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:12:42 AM

The deal is this: One alt coin pic only/ you buy and hold for 1 year/ if you get a 10-bagger- you donate 10% of your gross profit to my eth wallet, totally on your word.  The tax, profit, etc. implications, are on you. 

In other words- if you buy, and hold for 1 year, and get a 10-bagger, and don't send anything to my ETH wallet/decide to be an a**hole, that's your choice.  If you don't get a 10 bagger-so be it.

Is anybody here seriously interested?   

What are my losses? - you decide-

How about you buy a coin, hold it for a year, if it goes up ten times you can send 10% of your profit to my eth wallet. Why wait? Just send 10% of your bitcoin to my wallet, thanks.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:20:17 AM

So you can literally pick any speculative alt coin with a high upside and get a free 10% freeroll? This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read here.

I'll do it for free:
BAY
XBY
BLOCK

I think he's right about BAY. I can see it 10x in less than a year. Espcially with all of the other coins prices going through the roof right now.. I'm holding on to some. As for sending free money to wallet, No thanks..
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:58:22 AM

I'll do it for free:
BAY
XBY
BLOCK

I think he's right about BAY. I can see it 10x in less than a year. Espcially with all of the other coins prices going through the roof right now.. I'm holding on to some. As for sending free money to wallet, No thanks..
Bay is a no brainer. A good and focused dev + strong community + real world application is a win in anybody's book
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:25:42 AM

I'll do it for free:
BAY
XBY
BLOCK

I bought 500k bitbay thanks in part to your post.  Wish me luck. Already have XBY.

By the way (to the OP) I accept your offer assuming that if your tip is wrong you pay me 25% of my losses.  Deal?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: