Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 11:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][uni]UNICOIN CryptoNote ForkNote v2.0.4 very low diff made for CPU no Pools  (Read 3900 times)
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:41:23 AM

The ann is pretty cool but simple, i like it.
You should work on a wallet with GUI to be honest, if you ask me.
The problem with the CLI is that not many casual users know how to use it at all.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

well.... the graphics are truly WEIRD!
a UNICORN licking a Popsicle!
and it actually looks like the unicorn is a supporter for the GAY community!
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
this hurts  so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax dude it's just a colorful unicorn. What made you throw out the "Gay community" reference? Not that it matters to me but do you have disdain for that community?

personally.... my thoughts...
In most of the Arab and Muslam countries, "GAY" is a crime... in several places even punishable by DEATH
 the largest Christian community will not allow GAY in their ranks as it is not allowed by their doctrine. Catholic
that covers over half of the world and population.
so if numbers count= GAY is not a good thing! and could lead to Death

putting a rainbow colored mane on a unicorn is GAY

Education, open minds, respect, compassion, openness, freedom, open hearts is what is needed before saying that Gay is a crime! Gay is not a crime, a crime is when someone with a narrow mind believes that religions are the best option in our world to educate. limited thinking religion should be considered a crime these days! limited and narrow-minded individuals shout be considered a crime! time to create a blockchain for decentralized religions or whatever it takes to help move our society to the next level, and not about going backward!

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

Bounty program?

weedgalz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:12:34 PM

UNIcoin the FASTEST, most secure CryptoNote blockchain in existence. Faster than Monero XMR
No hung block chain
NO ASIC's
No stuck blocks
No HIGH DIFFs
No Pools needed to find blocks
No Traceable payment ledger
No Huge GPU mining farms to compete with
No Huge Bank fees

If you Do Not have your Unicoin wallet today Download it NOW and find some blocks.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:30:04 PM

Could you explain about this coin purpose, such as this coins will be funded to protect the existence of the unicorns.
Please kindly explain, since at the first post is just an info about how to mine this coin.
sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:42:07 PM

UNIcoin the FASTEST, most secure CryptoNote blockchain in existence. Faster than Monero XMR
No hung block chain
NO ASIC's
No stuck blocks
No HIGH DIFFs
No Huge Bank fees

If you Do Not have your Unicoin wallet today Download it NOW and find some blocks.

Nicely said. Now everybody mine some coins and try to transfer them to another Unicoin address Smiley You cannot...
Is this miner of yours mining your coin and only your coin when running?

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

No hung block chain
NO ASIC's
No stuck blocks
No HIGH DIFFs
No Huge Bank fees

Nicely said. Now everybody mine some coins and try to transfer them to another Unicoin address Smiley You cannot...
And here is FUD from Sumo coin supporter simply mad because rented hash and GPU farmers have driven Sumo difficulties so high that the average user will never find a block.

Anyone can make test transfer of UNIcoin by simply (G) generating 2nd wallet with simplewallet --config-file configs/unicoin.conf command and sending UNI's to that address and back to the original address.
sumogr

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:48:47 PM

No hung block chain
NO ASIC's
No stuck blocks
No HIGH DIFFs
No Huge Bank fees

And here is FUD from Sumo coin supporter simply mad because rented hash and GPU farmers have driven Sumo difficulties so high that the average user will never find a block.

Anyone can make test transfer of UNIcoin by simply (G) generating 2nd wallet with simplewallet --config-file configs/unicoin.conf command and sending UNI's to that address and back to the original address.

Hahahahahhahaha you are something.... I did what you propose already.. Transfering coins is impossible.
However you didnt answer the 1 million dollar question. Is this miner of yours mining your coin and only your coin?

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:23:18 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 03:34:35 PM by weedgalz

No hung block chain
NO ASIC's
No stuck blocks
No HIGH DIFFs
No Huge Bank fees

Hahahahahhahaha you are something.... I did what you propose already.. Transfering coins is impossible.
However you didnt answer the 1 million dollar question. Is this miner of yours mining your coin and only your coin?
Are you a fucking retard or are you a fucking idiot? I'd like for you to confirm please.
All wallets come from http://forknote.net/download/ with miner, walletd, simplewallet and forknoted
it would be freaking impossible to do what you propose. This leads me to think your a fucking idiot
Follow the directions in the original post and you'd be able to transfer coins. You not being able to do so leads me to believe your a fucking tard.

[wallet 1J7s8f]: transfer 0 1GprrsCPp44HZahJibP1ZgW47A4ST9QQRKfjizFtf1Z3fkh4ySAP5Y8hmGH1AjZhBGbduyRvewzqwFy JLBikL46rTZyjd1G 10
2017-Jun-06 10:24:50.819511 INFO    Money successfully sent, transaction 1c95af094c1ed37beeddd25ea0851d1ac09b3bfc5b9b845c0ba29df493fbc9a5  **Todays date just now in timestamp

print_tx 1c95af094c1ed37beeddd25ea0851d1ac09b3bfc5b9b845c0ba29df493fbc9a5 **paste in forknoted daemon which is installed explorer

print_tx 1c95af094c1ed37beeddd25ea0851d1ac09b3bfc5b9b845c0ba29df493fbc9a5
{"":"ebfe9042c1ced53b152d0551ef0bb6178e871010fceb1b8054b64bd40f1a100e982b2f3352c6b1e e5cff37d47b3ea48c4cbb8fefec594a666ec8792e44def50a","extra":"01257d80a38afd0d4393777eb621c700cb60999f39717aa370093b4d6a3244430b","unlock_time":0,"version":1,"vin":[{"type":"02","value":{"amount":90000000000,"k_image":"88b0094c82a8e5aaf4f3406368e59a757e94df89134c7dd636776b0d9a27c14d","key_offsets":[11]}},{"type":"02","value":{"amount":6000000,"k_image":"1323b45d8a878ae6295ae53a8c30a33d11c2b4c4bad0e58ea2ead1dd0532dbb0","key_offsets":[510]}},{"type":"02","value":{"amount":200000000,"k_image":"3e5a917e771652efbcad47efb50414c8c29f0b0fdf6c4d23fabf331e130a5b98","key_offsets":[345]}},{"type":"02","value":{"amount":90000000000,"k_image":"b2566b0a7c4d9b32376bea4cf4d72958e8ea6ae3b872bc47edc4e654ab1f7bcc","key_offsets":[88]}}],"vout":[{"amount":5000000,"target":{"data":{"key":"f81eb120b7632468a6e3c02285d95d7d76b958d3ef29a8dbae91a6b8f19dcce0"},"type":"02"}},{"amount":200000000,"target":{"data":{"key":"4f3baf56d8615000b2a84879139cbd899e1b1b66bc992c205a4b0ce81b27d519"},"type":"02"}},{"amount":80000000000,"target":{"data":{"key":"6b7802737effddeeb3d9d0697a91dbc75dc904adcf043e7e682f9f58b566159f"},"type":"02"}},{"amount":100000000000,"target":{"data":{"key":"cc324401ae764504e27331ebb2c6491522e56a18917fe7f198d114a989967015"},"type":"02"}}]} **Add 10 decimal places as ANN states and you see 10.000000000 coins using forknoted explorer

Please confirm in either case which you are an idiot or fucking tard?
sumogr

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

No hung block chain
NO ASIC's
No stuck blocks
No HIGH DIFFs
No Huge Bank fees

Are you a fucking retard or are you a fucking idiot? I'd like for you to confirm please.
All wallets come from http://forknote.net/download/ with miner, walletd, simplewallet and forknoted
it would be freaking impossible to do what you propose. This leads me to think your a fucking idiot
Follow the directions in the original post and you'd be able to transfer coins. You not being able to do so leads me to believe your a fucking tard.

Please confirm in either case.

Hahahahhahaha put your fucking shitcoin into an exchange then and think of a solution abt the wallet synchronization time.
In a couple of months with all these blocks it will take ages for any wallet to synchronize

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:37:10 PM

No hung block chain
NO ASIC's
No stuck blocks
No HIGH DIFFs
No Huge Bank fees

Hahahahhahaha put your fucking shitcoin into an exchange then and think of a solution abt the wallet synchronization time.
In a couple of months with all these blocks it will take ages for any wallet to synchronize

Forknote v2.0.4 is the latest and fastest block sync'er. Check points will be added as chain grows and rockDB keeps blockchain secure from double spending bug plagueing DSH, BCN and other CryptoNotes.

FUD on bitch.
sumogr

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:40:50 PM

No hung block chain
NO ASIC's
No stuck blocks
No HIGH DIFFs
No Huge Bank fees

Forknote v2.0.4 is the latest and fastest block sync'er. Check points will be added as chain grows and rockDB keeps blockchain secure from double spending bug plagueing DSH, BCN and other CryptoNotes.

FUD on bitch.

You are one mad asshole. Ok I ll mine your piece of shit. Good luck with your coin

epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:57:09 PM

Dev, what about another coins?
You have made "swap", and...
Where is any work with "new" coins?
I don't like word "SCAM", but it really looks like it...
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:30:44 PM

Dev, what about another coins?
You have made "swap", and...
Where is any work with "new" coins?
I don't like word "SCAM", but it really looks like it...
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

This actually can be a serious problem in the future. With such a short block time, the blockchain will be huge in a few months.

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:04:52 PM

This actually can be a serious problem in the future. With such a short block time, the blockchain will be huge in a few months.
Dev must spoon feed minds to lazy to research for themselves and only speak without applying brainpower.
Look to https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases as this was resolved with release 2.0.1 versions for forknote and I use here a much improved release with better benefits.
Dare not I post whitepaper or indepth technical documents when 99% will exceed the basic level of comprehension.

Go with the flow of UNIcoins and marvel at its superiority over other cryptonotes. If you do not believe me then atleast do some research and comment with supportive facts for a more engaging conversation.

This is a push that leads into the gravity of madness
yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:11:26 PM

Dev must spoon feed minds to lazy to research for themselves and only speak without applying brainpower.
Look to https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases as this was resolved with release 2.0.1 versions for forknote and I use here a much improved release with better benefits.
Dare not I post whitepaper or indepth technical documents when 99% will exceed the basic level of comprehension.

Go with the flow of UNIcoins and marvel at its superiority over other cryptonotes. If you do not believe me then atleast do some research and comment with supportive facts for a more engaging conversation.

Scammer get back into the cave from where you came out.
sumogr

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:30:55 PM

Scammer get back into the cave from where you came out.

Your fan club is wild dev

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:34:25 AM

Here is a downloadable WIN64CLI wallet which already has unicoin.conf added if you are having difficulties getting started or want to get running right away:
https://mega.nz/#!NCQ21Sqa!Sz4RiUZce4XpnJJ2Vbz5ELb0Mesl9bhN7O8BKZ8TQjM
DaMut

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:48:23 AM

Oh my guudddness.
What the hell is that ?
4D graphic with high resolution.
UNICO Lickkk...

Stop made an ann and just take my money
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes