Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][uni]UNICOIN CryptoNote ForkNote v2.0.4 very low diff made for CPU no Pools  (Read 3887 times)
weedgalz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

GAWDAMNIT the fastest cryptonote ever just got even faster.
Get up and running on UNIcoins faster than ever by extracting the blockchain to you systems \Appdata\Roaming
***For a superfast sync download rocksDB file below and extract to C:\...\Appdata\Roaming
https://mega.nz/#!wHok2YzI!bnQTprpvaewnZ2RYW_S21AGmGjxMFnf9Wsbe5XXDvoY    Name: unicoin.zip   Size: 60.9 MB  Block Height: 27213

Here is a downloadable WIN64CLI wallet which already has unicoin.conf added if you are having difficulties getting started or want to get running right away:
https://mega.nz/#!NCQ21Sqa!Sz4RiUZce4XpnJJ2Vbz5ELb0Mesl9bhN7O8BKZ8TQjM
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weedgalz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:11:33 PM

Cryptonote algorithm is very interesting, but difficult for exchanges to work with it! How do you intend to bring that coin to one? Do you really think this coin will have any value? What do you have to tell me?
Getting exchange listed aint shit but paying a fee to cryptopia and BAM
Stop acting like that is an impossible task. We all know if you have funding then you'll get listed.
Forknote.net is working on a GUI wallet for Forknote based coins. When thats finished I'll pony up and list with 'topia, until then I'll stash UNI's
zs323fc

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:45:39 AM

dev, you are still working, very pleased
berthe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

Hi everyone,

I want to make a contribution to this project, I want to explain to newbie like me how to configure the wallet on mac, because I struggled during one hour before finding what was wrong.

ONLY FOR MAC

Step 1 : Download forknote mac wallet
https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases/download/2.0.4/forknote-mac.zip

Step 2 : You need to go to your user folder, for that you have to go to your finder and then you do cmd-shift-h. Now you are in your user folder.

Step 3 : Download WIN64CLI wallet
https://mega.nz/#!NCQ21Sqa!Sz4RiUZce4XpnJJ2Vbz5ELb0Mesl9bhN7O8BKZ8TQjM

Step 4 : Copy every files from your “forknote-mac” folder (unzip it before that if it’s not automatic) to your user folder.

Step 5 : Unzip WIN64CLI wallet, copy the folder “configs” to your user folder.

Step 6 : Open your terminal, copy this and press enter
./forknoted --config-file configs/unicoin.conf

Step 6-1 : You need to wait until the blockchain finish to sync, it will take a while. You will something like that in green :

2017-Jun-XX XX:XX:XX.XXXXXX INFO    [XX.XX.XX.XXX:XXXXX INC] SYNCHRONIZED OK

Step 8 :  Now you can start your wallet, copy this in your terminal and press enter (You need to open a new terminal)
./simplewallet --config-file configs/unicoin.conf

Step 8-1 : To generate a new wallet file you will need to type G and press enter. Then you will need to name your wallet and you will need to enter a password (you need to remember it to access your wallet)

Step 8-2 : Type address and press enter, you will see your address, copy it you will need it for the next step.

Step 9 : Almost done and this is the best part open a new terminal and copy that (you need to change the address because this is mine and I put threads 4 you must have the same I have a macbook air form early 2014.
./miner --daemon-address localhost:55632 --address 1DUrxVuL5NFGdRPHwEKrEfeNNbE7TeJJQZrzkkHUnB6R3Zi93pZ5N4A6hiHcYywCoMhEVkFEQ6ojNai npdMevRmmUgZcj8a --threads 4 --log-level 5

Ok this is it !  It’s weird to see these lines of code and thinking that you are creating money $$$

I don’t know if this project will be successful but it’s was a good way for me to better understand how mining work and if forknote is creating a GUI interface more and more people will be able to do this. At least this is a funny coin and a funny way to educate yourself and others about how cryptos work :-)

PS 1 : Normaly you have three terminals windows (node, wallet, mining) when you want to stop you need to type exit for each one.

PS 2 : I mined more than 10 000 in half a day the difficulty is relatively low so enjoy !
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:09:46 PM

Cool.  Another Unicoin

Don't confuse it with UNIC

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

So this is an ico with mining only task?
I wish to ask, since im not so familiar with mining, so what are the steps in doing it?

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███