Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project plan looking for an investor  (Read 561 times)
EmadSalah (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:09:04 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 09:18:38 PM by EmadSalah

Hi there, I'm Emad  and I have my own business online site www.sx-portfolio.com I have started working on a new project (For CSGO Community) and I'm looking to team up with an investor to make this plan real!

The Idea is new and unique to this market and its definitely solving a huge problem in this industry and I'm willing to share this idea with the investor who decides to be part of this project

I have already taken care of the Site Design and ready to develop the frontend and the main thing that the investor will focus on is investing into marketing until the site can start pay its on marketing expenses  then you can sit back and watch your passive income coming in weekly Smiley

I'm expecting a steady weekly income of $20,000 to $50,000 for the first start and should reach new heights within couple of months of steady income

So right now the investor wouldn't pay for anything until the final phase of launching but i just love to have everything set before I start getting my hands wet Wink

If anyone is interested feel free to pm me and i will give you all details you need

Have a nice day!
Emad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:00:04 AM

I am sorry to bust your balls here man, but I don't think you'll get any investor here unless you can prove your trustworthiness to everyone. The forum has a lot of trust issues due to scams happening here in there.

Also, based from your post, it may seem sketchy as you offer an enormous return and not really stating why it could reach that high. Not saying you're a scammer here, but it will not spark the interest you are looking for.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:15:35 AM

I am sorry to bust your balls here man, but I don't think you'll get any investor here unless you can prove your trustworthiness to everyone. The forum has a lot of trust issues due to scams happening here in there.

Also, based from your post, it may seem sketchy as you offer an enormous return and not really stating why it could reach that high. Not saying you're a scammer here, but it will not spark the interest you are looking for.

Yes, I think people only would try investing on it with a guarantee, a collateral... But if there would be a collateral I think this guy wouldn't be here asking for other's money.  Cheesy

Without this guarantee nobody will give OP any cent. It's a brand new account, first post, asking for money... That is not good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:23:25 AM

Yes, I think people only would try investing on it with a guarantee, a collateral... But if there would be a collateral I think this guy wouldn't be here asking for other's money.  Cheesy

Without this guarantee nobody will give OP any cent. It's a brand new account, first post, asking for money... That is not good.

Yeah, instead of money, he'll likely get red then it would be a lot harder to get any investor to invest into this project. It would be better, maybe, if OP can just share his project here publicly. You can always leave out the industry secrets, just explain the juicy stuff that would allow potential investors to see if this is truly something worth investing and you will not just run away.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:39:56 AM

Another day another newbie do announce his so-called project that do promise enormous returns on a short period of time which is really impossible and no dumb person would give you free money here for sure and you words arent to convincing for someone to fall out on this trap and same as other said here were not pointing out your a scammer but indications are already present that you are including on that area.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
EmadSalah (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:51:48 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 09:10:16 PM by EmadSalah

Hey there everyone!

I guess I see what you guys mean and it totally make sense but I think I didn't make myself clear above but I don't want any money nor the investor will pay anything, its just a project idea i have that i feel worth giving a shot and i would explain it all to the potential investor that want to team up with me and after everything is built the investor will hire a markter of his choice and pay for sponsorships thats it nothing too complicated

and for the return of this market the mentioned numbers are nothing compared to what the big players are doing but I want to start my project with maximum of 2 other partners

but I guess its true that its so suspicious to start my first post asking for investor but what can i possibly do haha Im too busy doing my projects and running my business but hopefully if i could contribute to this forum with anything even my experience I would be happy to do that and maybe you guys can lead me through it haha Wink

anyways, just to clear up again I don't need any money or upfront investment just need to guarantee that the investor will beable to push this to market and keep pushing until the new baby start walking on its own then he can stop paying and start gaining Smiley

Thanks guys!
Emad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: