Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC]  (Read 49911 times)
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:47:09 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:11:39 PM by Kingn56

Hehe, it will take THOUSANDS of years to reach 420k supply, in fact it will take more then 10 years just to reach 3000. Smiley

Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:35:59 PM

waiting for new market come
Richardnoordsche

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:39:43 PM

Hehe, it will take THOUSANDS of years to reach 420k supply, in fact it will take more then 10 years just to reach 3000. Smiley

If you own 1 coin, I'll just say this, you are in a good position if your thinking long term. Smiley

this coin has a good aiming, but I hope the dev still active to promote this coin. I have a felling this coin will reach bitok prize
and Im waiting for next market maybe on nova or bittrex. it will awesome
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:42:49 PM

Ok, now, this coin what it is for, there will be any service or uses for this coin in the future? or is this only a coin for being just a coin, even though is rare, this must get people interested in order to give it value, can the dev give more input into this before i decide to support it? also, how the PoS work? I mena, I now that is 2% per year, but what did you mean when you said that I'll need a server to make it happen? does it mean that i need to keep my wallet open and my pc on all the time?
kotbi

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:53:14 PM

I mean, you are aiming for 1 block per minute. What can we do to achieve this?

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:05:08 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:12:11 PM by Kingn56

Hey all, A few questions i can see here, as for block times that will come slowly as distribution continues and coins are divided as they stake so the only thing we need to do in that aspect is basically wait and monitor.

For the person asking how you stake, yes you need to have our wallet open and computer on at all times however the exchange we got added to has a neat feature in which they will stake your coins for you and give you the reward if you keep your coins there meaning no need to keep pc on.

As for the path this coin will take, It is a transparent cryptocurrency, No special fake use case like most ICO's scam.

IF you have any more questions feel free to ask and or if you have anything you want to discuss in private feel free to PM me, We are also working on a reddit and a slack group sometime this week hopefully it should be up. Smiley
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:53:54 AM

We have reached parity with the Canadian dollar! (Home country of Dev/Managers) Smiley

Good job everyone and hopefully the future is bright!
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

We have reached parity with the Canadian dollar! (Home country of Dev/Managers) Smiley

Just build a roadmap for your coin, It's helps your coin

Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:23:19 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:13:07 PM by Kingn56

We certainly will but we have other more important priorities to deal with first. Smiley

I have received PM's from a few people regarding the future of the coin and have noticed a bit of skepticism, well I will certainly do what i can to diminish that skepticism I don't really see where it is coming from, So far the price of this coin has only went up, Everyone who was involved got at least 5-10USD for free, This coin will continue to improve and reach points of price discovery, Now i understand some of you feel that a coin needs "features" to be valued, This is simply not true. Take a look at many of the top 100 coins on CMC for example, Many of these claim to have features but in reality they don't have a working feature or it is useless to the industry they tried catering too, and are mainly valued because of the ICO, I could have certainly went the ICO route or made a Ethereum Token, but no, from the beginning I promised something Transparent, Clean and easy to use!

Thanks!

The Kingn Team.
coin_miner21

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:11:44 PM

What's the next step for the KNC?
BTW, I have sent a PM with KNC address to try my luck .

J@soN

Activity: 413

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:25:54 PM

What's the next step for the KNC?
BTW, I have sent a PM with KNC address to try my luck .
another newbie a.k.a brand new. Good luck
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

We certainly will but we have other more important priorities to deal with first. Smiley

I have received PM's from a few people regarding the future of the coin and have noticed a bit of skepticism, well I will certainly do what i can to diminish that skepticism I don't really see where it is coming from, So far the price of this coin has only went up, Everyone who was involved got at least 5-10USD for free, This coin will continue to improve and reach points of price discovery, Now i understand some of you feel that a coin needs "features" to be valued, This is simply not true. Take a look at many of the top 100 coins on CMC for example, Many of these claim to have features but in reality they don't have a working feature or it is useless to the industry they tried catering too, and are mainly valued because of the ICO, I could have certainly went the ICO route or made a Ethereum Token, but no, from the beginning I promised something Transparent, Clean and easy to use! So if you think this coin will not appreciate over the years, feel free to dump them onto my conglomerate. Smiley

Thanks!

The Kingn Team.

Every new project in cryptos will have sketicism, critics, and  even trolls, so you'll have to deal with them in order to defend and protect your project, because they can take you down, even if your coin has 0.0005 BTC in exchange, even if this didn't have any ICO, people will have fear in spend money buying a coin, hoping to hold or trade, is a risk for them, so you will have to prove the wrong, and the more you show that you know what you are doing, the better for creating a good and healthy community, in that regard, i wish you good luck.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:39:58 PM

I have received PM's from a few people regarding the future of the coin and have noticed a bit of skepticism, well I will certainly do what i can to diminish that skepticism I don't really see where it is coming from, So far the price of this coin has only went up, Everyone who was involved got at least 5-10USD for free, This coin will continue to improve and reach points of price discovery, Now i understand some of you feel that a coin needs "features" to be valued, This is simply not true. Take a look at many of the top 100 coins on CMC for example, Many of these claim to have features but in reality they don't have a working feature or it is useless to the industry they tried catering too, and are mainly valued because of the ICO, I could have certainly went the ICO route or made a Ethereum Token, but no, from the beginning I promised something Transparent, Clean and easy to use! So if you think this coin will not appreciate over the years, feel free to dump them onto my conglomerate. Smiley

Thanks!

The Kingn Team.

Every new project in cryptos will have sketicism, critics, and  even trolls, so you'll have to deal with them in order to defend and protect your project, because they can take you down, even if your coin has 0.0005 BTC in exchange, even if this didn't have any ICO, people will have fear in spend money buying a coin, hoping to hold or trade, is a risk for them, so you will have to prove the wrong, and the more you show that you know what you are doing, the better for creating a good and healthy community, in that regard, i wish you good luck.

@Jason Lol the amount of new accounts spamming me is actually hilarious, not sure when they'll realize i'm not that gullible. XD

@Voltaje I Appreciate your support and everyone else, I will do my absolute best to not let you guys down. Smiley

Also, the exchange is currently improving the POS code so there staking is disabled temporarily. expect blocks to be a bit slower for a little bit as weight and wallets shift around, but no concerns other then that. Smiley
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:00:10 PM

Hey you checked your pm yet  Huh
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

Finally, I've managed to make kingncoind daemon compiled successfully on Linux CentOS 6

This is my step by step, in case someone else having the same issue like what I am struggling with.

clone the git repo:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/ulandort/kingncoin-source.git

cd (change current working directory) into the newly created directory, and go straight to src folder:
Code:
cd kingncoin-source/src

If you're using VPS, maybe there is no command line called lscpu.
The workaround for this is by editing the file makefile.unix,
change the line:
Code:
ARCH:=$(system lscpu | head -n 1 | awk '{print $2}')

to:
Code:
ARCH:=$(uname -p)

If your boost-thread library version is 1.37 and above,
add new variable below this line:
Code:
# for boost 1.37, add -mt to the boost libraries

type/insert a new line:
Code:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mt

How to find out the boost-thread library version?
Just type this command if you are using CentOS machine:
Code:
rpm -qa | grep boost-thread

in my case, it is: boost-thread-1.41.0-25.el6.centos.x86_64

Close/save the file.

Then you have to create a folder called zerocoin inside folder obj, which is not yet available:
Code:
mkdir -p obj/zerocoin

After that, give executable permission to file build_detect_platform:
Code:
chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

Compile  libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a library which is needed for linking kingncoind binnary:
Code:
cd src/leveldb && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

After everything compiled, go back to src directory and start compiling:
Code:
cd .. && make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

I dont want to use UPNP for now, I dont know what it is used for.

refference: https://github.com/exclusivecoin/Exclusive/issues/1

Hope that helps someone.

Cheers!
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:17:45 PM

Finally, I've managed to make kingncoind daemon compiled successfully on Linux CentOS 6

This is my step by step, in case someone else having the same issue like what I am struggling with.

clone the git repo:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/ulandort/kingncoin-source.git

cd (change current working directory) into the newly created directory, and go straight to src folder:
Code:
cd kingncoin-source/src

If you're using VPS, maybe there is no command line called lscpu.
The workaround for this is by editing the file makefile.unix,
change the line:
Code:
ARCH:=$(system lscpu | head -n 1 | awk '{print $2}')

to:
Code:
ARCH:=$(uname -p)

If your boost-thread library version is 1.37 and above,
add new variable below this line:
Code:
# for boost 1.37, add -mt to the boost libraries

type/insert a new line:
Code:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mt

How to find out the boost-thread library version?
Just type this command if you are using CentOS machine:
Code:
rpm -qa | grep boost-thread

in my case, it is: boost-thread-1.41.0-25.el6.centos.x86_64

Close/save the file.

Then you have to create a folder called zerocoin inside folder obj, which is not yet available:
Code:
mkdir -p obj/zerocoin

After that, give executable permission to file build_detect_platform:
Code:
chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

Compile  libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a library which is needed for linking kingncoind binnary:
Code:
cd src/leveldb && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

After everything compiled, go back to src directory and start compiling:
Code:
cd .. && make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

I dont want to use UPNP for now, I dont know what it is used for.

refference: https://github.com/exclusivecoin/Exclusive/issues/1

Hope that helps someone.

Cheers!

Amazing work and Great Details on how to do it.

Send me a PM with your KNC address. Wink

Oh yeah and to the person with the question on advertising to tourists, when/if this coin goes above the 25-30$ range I will pay for a hotel at Niagara falls out of my own pocket and distribute like 200 KNC in like 100 paper wallets. Smiley

And if we continue to climb in price after that point you can bet your ass i'll buy a banner on a bus and a bunch of other cool shit. Smiley
Caffe1ne4Life

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:59:11 AM

Price is going up steadily  Grin
I just bought more KNC to hodl  Cool
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:08:27 AM

Price is going up steadily  Grin
I just bought more KNC to hodl  Cool

Slow and steady wins the race! Smiley

Also I've come to the realization after talking to numerous experienced traders, I may have to post a small portion of my stash for sale to get things started so new people can get in, or facilitate a couple deals, so if any of you are interested let me know, any proceeds will go right back into the coin!
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:11:10 AM

woow youre great dev, keep that spirit on. I bet this coin will reach a good price on exchange. well just waiting for next exchange.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:38:00 AM

woow youre great dev, keep that spirit on. I bet this coin will reach a good price on exchange. well just waiting for next exchange.

Yes, the reason we have not paid(Been extorted) For a listing is this slow and steady mind set, I feel like we need to earn listings and they should come naturally, an artificial pump/market is the exact opposite of what we are trying to create here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: