Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC]  (Read 49911 times)
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:07:16 PM

KNC wallet delayed on yobit  Huh what's wrong dev ?

I don't think anything is wrong, check the block explorer, probably no block found for a while.
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:43:51 PM

KNC wallet delayed on yobit  Huh what's wrong dev ?

I don't think anything is wrong, check the block explorer, probably no block found for a while.

Yep their is no problems, I said from the beginning block times will be a bit delayed to begin with as we get more nodes/wallets running and staking smooths out, Everything is fine. Smiley

Also good to note some of my balance is still reserved from staking. Smiley
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

Yep their is no problems, I said from the beginning block times will be a bit delayed to begin with as we get more nodes/wallets running and staking smooths out, Everything is fine. Smiley

so what will happen if we send coins to yobit wallet ?
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:53:56 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 08:21:36 PM by Kingn56

so what will happen if we send coins to yobit wallet ?

They will go their after 2 confirmations like they have been all day? I thought most of you knew how a blockchain works?  Shocked

If you had been watching the blockchain at all over the past few days we average 40-50 Blocks a day and from what I've seen a 2-3 hour delay has happened a couple times in the past, no reason to be alarmed.

I'd also like to point out this is not the 1st time btcking has bugged out and he sold his first coins i gave him @30kea  Tongue

EDIT: Also if that does not calm your nerves here is something similar almost at the same time frame yesterday: https://image.prntscr.com/image/Bfd44Qq5TtO2ELNha95ruQ.png

EDIT 2: annnd Look a block, what did i say? Cheesy

Smiley
Nik4691

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:38:04 PM

If you had been watching the blockchain at all over the past few days we average 40-50 Blocks a day and from what I've seen a 2-3 hour delay has happened a couple times in the past, no reason to be alarmed.

I'd also like to point out this is not the 1st time btcking has bugged out and he sold his first coins i gave him @30kea  Tongue

EDIT: Also if that does not calm your nerves here is something similar almost at the same time frame yesterday: https://image.prntscr.com/image/Bfd44Qq5TtO2ELNha95ruQ.png

Smiley
Well... I did my duty  Cool
I staked 4 times until now.
But people must understand that, they need to open their wallets for staking sometimes.
UpUrs

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:04:17 PM

Smiley
But people must understand that, they need to open their wallets for staking sometimes.
That's the problem, you must let your wallet stake 24-7.  Wink
Also it's good to create smaller sized stakes.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

Smiley

If you store coins on coinsmarkets they stake for you and give you the reward.

As for whoever is selling at this price all i have to say is >> Grin Grin Grin <<
Nik4691

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:32:26 PM

Smiley
The difficulty is still low.
I have about 20 coins and my experience says, that if I leave my wallet closed for 3 or 4 days, chances are that next time I will open it, it will stake in about 1-2 hours.
Thats what I do always with POS wallets if they pay with % per time.

UpUrs

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:54:20 PM

Smiley
The difficulty is still low.
I have about 20 coins and my experience says, that if I leave my wallet closed for 3 or 4 days, chances are that next time I will open it, it will stake in about 1-2 hours.
Thats what I do always with POS wallets if they pay with % per time.

If you let it run 24-7 you will get more rewards which is good for compounded interest.
Also you will help the chain and network.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:49:48 PM

Hehe, I think anyone who is dumping might be crying in a couple weeks. Tongue
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

keep quiet, some of us need to hold more than we have, now when you wake them up, we shall be operating in the loss account,
hey, guys sell lower the coin has just started anyway.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:05:39 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 01:37:58 PM by Kingn56

keep quiet, some of us need to hold more than we have, now when you wake them up, we shall be operating in the loss account,

What you have to remember is we are injecting liquidity into the market to ensure people have the opportunity to get in, without the price suppression from the 5-6 people i'm working with this would have blasted off already, we would prefer more people have time to get in, but it certainly won't last forever! Smiley

If people want to dump i encourage it, if people want to buy i encourage it, both are signs of a healthy market in which the rockets are fueling. Smiley
Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

What you have to remember is we are injecting liquidity into the market to ensure people have the opportunity to get in, without the price suppression from the 5-6 people i'm working with this would have blasted off already, we would prefer more people have time to get in, but it certainly won't last forever! Smiley
ok, that means hurry while stock lasts Grin Roll Eyes
Nik4691

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

Well... think of it:
How many people can get involved, when there are only 2500 coins in circulation?
All these days only 2 new coins created.
Even if the price reaches 10 BTC each the market cap will be too low to get people interested.
In 100 years there will be less than 10000 coins  Huh
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:39:36 PM

Well... think of it:
How many people can get involved, when there are only 2500 coins in circulation?
All these days only 2 new coins created.
Even if the price reaches 10 BTC each the market cap will be too low to get people interested.
In 100 years there will be less than 10000 coins  Huh

Exactly, this is why i am happy to see the poor malaysians/indians dumping, it is making distribution speed up SUPER fast and putting the coins into stronger hands, more spread out, is it temporarily affecting block times? maybe, but long term this is extremely healthy! Smiley
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

KNC MarketCap 17233 USD.

Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:29:16 PM

KNC MarketCap 17233 USD.

Still Undervalued IMO. Tongue

Anyone selling now might cry later.  Cool
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:33:30 PM

KNC MarketCap 17233 USD.

Anyone selling now might cry later.  Cool

dumpers are too greedy. They don't understand KNC actual value.

Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:39:10 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 09:32:45 PM by Kingn56

KNC MarketCap 17233 USD.

Anyone selling now might cry later.  Cool

dumpers are too greedy. They don't understand KNC actual value.

From what was set aside by the dev team to allow people who missed distribution to get in almost all of it is gone, so who knows once this last little bit on coinsmarkets goes what will happen. Smiley

Even with price suppression we could not keep it down.

People are obviously going to dump and take the profit, that's what small fish do, but what they don't seem to understand is how far we can take this. Smiley

And to whoever sell order that is on yobit, might seem like .10 is a lot now until you check back in a month and cry. We will EAT you.  Grin
shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:52:05 PM

why supply is not increasing in xplorer i can see only 2,502 KNC from evening but block are generating coins..
and whats the current supply?

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: