Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:46:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC]  (Read 49911 times)
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:29:34 PM

Reddit has been Released: https://www.reddit.com/r/KingnCoin/

Come join us, ask questions, invite your friends, Do whatever, lets build an amazing community of tight knit brothers together!

The goal is to get 2500 people who want to acquire at least one coin each, we can and will do this keep it up people the momentum is getting started! Smiley

great job dev Smiley I will do some support for this, do you have any plan to go bittrex dev ?

Certainly one day that would be the goal yes, but at the moment I don't think we have the momentum for bittrex, A couple other exchanges are needed first! Smiley

But i will say, the next leg up will probably be fast and swift! Smiley

Also would like to note block times are currently a bit delayed as i pmd everyone with coins on coinsmarket and told them to withdraw after a sketchy conversation i had with the support team. So  alarge chunk is not currently staking and will probably take 24hoursish to go back to normal. I feel this is for the good of the coin long term.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:30:49 PM

I made a request to add KingNcoin to coinmarketcap.com, it's seems like you have everything they require so it should get added soon.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:23:51 AM

Took a bit of a hit today as far as marketcap is concerned. :/ But it was to be expected with pumping so high and coins being airdropped, I doubt we will see much more at this rate theirs just not enough to go around for them to suppress us forever, Even i have been buying at this price, So hoorah to that brothers, Let's build something great. Smiley
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:38:30 AM

Took a bit of a hit today as far as marketcap is concerned. :/ But it was to be expected with pumping so high and coins being airdropped, I doubt we will see much more at this rate theirs just not enough to go around for them to suppress us forever, Even i have been buying at this price, So hoorah to that brothers, Let's build something great. Smiley
I salute your hard work dev ..
I will always support this project until succes, if you need help I can contact me

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:08:40 AM

It is not a big deal, but I couldn't get solo mining set up for some reason.  Kept kicking a not rec'v error and I even took the port declaration out of the conf and used netstat to check for a listening port and nothing. 
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:17:49 AM

It is not a big deal, but I couldn't get solo mining set up for some reason.  Kept kicking a not rec'v error and I even took the port declaration out of the conf and used netstat to check for a listening port and nothing. 

Who knows, not a big deal, just thought that the diff was just right for an attack and it never panned out.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

Who knows, not a big deal, just thought that the diff was just right for an attack and it never panned out.

Lmfao. Coin is Pure POS at this point. Why try mining a coin without reading the thread? Smiley

Nonetheless thank you for your support! Smiley
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

can you please put a link to block explorer on the website?
also link to this thread from the web page, it helps search engine like google to find this information here.

thanks
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

actually the rate is down for now but I hope it will rise again as predicted knc goes for 1BTC
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

can you please put a link to block explorer on the website?
also link to this thread from the web page, it helps search engine like google to find this information here.

thanks

Web page has link to thread. Help>Forum.

Explorer I do need to add, thanks for that. Smiley

actually the rate is down for now but I hope it will rise again as predicted knc goes for 1BTC

The world was not created in a day, have patience.  Cool
airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:12:46 PM

are we able to mine the coin? I try with the config file but I am unable to connect to the wallet

Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:26:15 PM

are we able to mine the coin? I try with the config file but I am unable to connect to the wallet

If you literally scrolled two posts up or read any of the thread at all you would know the answer. Smiley

Also some price discussion: Good job guys, we bounced back, I still think this is only the beginning though, if you think it is the top feel free to sell into stronger hands with serious dreams. Smiley
airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:28:12 PM

If you literally scrolled two posts up or read any of the thread at all you would know the answer. Smiley

Also some price discussion: Good job guys, we bounced back, I still think this is only the beginning though, if you think it is the top feel free to sell into stronger hands with serious dreams. Smiley
hehe true that

n1que

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:19:30 PM

Perhaps we need more easy-to-use exchange.

coinsmarkets seems very hard to use: no automatic calculation, no transaction history, the fraction number is hard to read, etc.
and i am really worried with yobit exchange: bad support if we ever had some troubles.

novaexchange and coinexchange.io is the best alternatives out there, in my opinion.

This coin deserves better exchange.
brokedummy
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:30:12 PM

coinsmarkets seems very hard to use: no automatic calculation, no transaction history, the fraction number is hard to read, etc.
and i am really worried with yobit exchange: bad support if we ever had some troubles.

novaexchange and coinexchange.io is the best alternatives out there, in my opinion.

+1 for nova
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:35:10 PM

We are listed on yobit, maybe you missed that! Smiley
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:56:34 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 11:32:32 PM by eye4bd

Hi
I think @n1que
wasn't missed the yobit option
for trading king! Seems like
he/she didn't want to use that exchange. And I don't know what are the reason leading to keep him/her miles away for starting
yobit as well for trading cryptocurrency?
Anyway I'm start to feeling
very Sad. Looks like all of my presious kings [ 6+ ] are parmanantly gone out of circulation for forever!
Right now the only hope
remain is my ignorence with
how all of the altcoins wallet feature works? Dev, can I PM you to explain more about the event?

Thanks!
brokedummy
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:03:12 PM

Hi
I think @n1que
he/she didn't want to use that exchange. And I don't know what are the reason leading to keep him/her miles away for starting
very Sad. Looks like all of my previous kings [ 6+ ] are parmanantly gone out of circulation for forever!
Right now the only hope
how all of the altcoins wallet feature works? Dev, can I PM you to explain more about the event?

Thanks!

go to command prompt and run the wallet with -rescan flag
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

Extraordinary KNC price movements. What is the correct price estimate for 1 KNC?
Goodjob dev ..
https://yobit.net/en/trade/KNC/BTC

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
n1que

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

Hi
I think @n1que
very Sad. Looks like all of my previous kings [ 6+ ] are parmanantly gone out of circulation for forever!
Right now the only hope

Thanks!

yes, what i means is i dont want to use yobit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: