Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:51:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC]  (Read 49911 times)
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

This coin slowly but surely keep going, I'm sure one time this coin will be worth 1 BTC, until that time comes, I will hold my coin even though only 5 coins
agree with you
i am so will hold my KNC
hope full to be 1btc/KNC Grin Grin Grin
Agree with you all, but my question why this coin only trade in yobit, I hope this coin will goes to bittrex or even better
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:27:00 PM

Nice little price rise today. No more sell walls in sight, this could get interesting soon.
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:17:43 PM

Good to see us slowly recovering, New site is coming along well and if you hold knc and want to see it send me a pm, also for anyone asking for a slack invite message me your email and i will get you in ASAP. Smiley
Tshredz

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:41:38 PM

This coin slowly but surely keep going, I'm sure one time this coin will be worth 1 BTC, until that time comes, I will hold my coin even though only 5 coins
agree with you
i am so will hold my KNC
Agree with you all, but my question why this coin only trade in yobit, I hope this coin will goes to bittrex or even better

In order to get on sites like Bittrex and Polonex we need to have this coin be more popular! We have to spread the word! When people truly understand the potential this coin has it should blow up in no time!

Stay Shredded
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:41:46 AM

why  this coin is so expencive? it must be great project but with only 55 btc marketcup
UpUrs

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:23:05 PM

KNC doing great at yobit !
Nice volume nice price increase.  Cool
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:33:26 PM

agree with you
i am so will hold my KNC

In order to get on sites like Bittrex and Polonex we need to have this coin be more popular! We have to spread the word! When people truly understand the potential this coin has it should blow up in no time!

Yep, we are not in a rush, things are going perfect, slow and steady wins the race.

No FUD trolls can stop us. Smiley
slimgrey

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

send link to slack group want in on this one
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

send link to slack group want in on this one

PM your Email address, i will send you slack invitation via email

Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:08:11 AM

I'm a bit disappointed with this coin, so I've sold all my coins, it's like there's a whale playing around. I was lucky enough to sell it and I will not buy it again. Maybe if this coin is already available in bittrex i might buy it again. For now bye bye KNC and good luck to all who still hold this coin
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:25:13 PM

I'm a bit disappointed with this coin, so I've sold all my coins, it's like there's a whale playing around. I was lucky enough to sell it and I will not buy it again. Maybe if this coin is already available in bittrex i might buy it again. For now bye bye KNC and good luck to all who still hold this coin

Thank you for getting out, We do not want emotionally irrational people involved in this coin, every coin in existence has whales and the majority of ours are HODLING long term, Considering the extremely small amount of coins it takes to pump us right now anyone could do it not just whales so to suggest that would be wrong. Smiley

The kings thank you for the cheap coins and hope you have a good future ahead of you. Smiley
illartist14

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

Can I get the invite to the slack please  Smiley
Miotch1120

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:23:57 AM

Hey guys, im pretty new to this crypto business. When i open the windows wallet, it says out of sync, and it doesnt do anything.  Is there something i need to do with the .conf file to start the sync? Sorry these are noob questions.  Been storing on exchange, but Id like to start keeping them in my own wallet.  Any help will be appreciated.  Ill be holding on to the few KNC I have for a long long time.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:10:44 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 11:38:50 AM by Kingn56

Hey guys, im pretty new to this crypto business. When i open the windows wallet, it says out of sync, and it doesnt do anything.  Is there something i need to do with the .conf file to start the sync? Sorry these are noob questions.  Been storing on exchange, but Id like to start keeping them in my own wallet.  Any help will be appreciated.  Ill be holding on to the few KNC I have for a long long time.

It should synchronize even without the conf file as we have tons of nodes, i would check and make sure that windows firewall is not blocking it for some strange reason and or try running it as administrator, It should sync, mines fine and I've not seen anyone experience this problem, I would try reopening it as administrator just to see if it gets things going.

On another topic, Good job weathering bloody monday, It would only take 1.8 btc to bring us to 0.075! I'd say that whoever is shaking out the weak hands made it easier for the next time we go up! Smiley
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:00:22 PM

Sorry for asking this silly question.
Is there still a bounty if someone make it accepted on another exchange?
UpUrs

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:00:41 PM

On another topic, Good job weathering bloody monday, It would only take 1.8 btc to bring us to 0.075! I'd say that whoever is shaking out the weak hands made it easier for the next time we go up! Smiley
KNC is doing great, going to be interesting coming weeks/months.  Grin
kotbi

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:10:37 AM

I translated KingN coin into Chinese and opened a topic here for discussion. Now we are getting more and more popular.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2016061.0

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:16:35 PM

I was asked today a couple times by some people new to crypto what the future of KNC will look like and what we have planned.

So here is my personal opinions on where i think we should be heading and what i think of blockchains and the whole usecase subject. Smiley

If I read this, as there is hope waiting for this coin for the future, hopefully just like what is planned. I've been following this project from the beginning. And I know that this coin keeps growing even slowly. Is really a promising long-term project
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:51:01 PM

I was asked today a couple times by some people new to crypto what the future of KNC will look like and what we have planned.

So here is my personal opinions on where i think we should be heading and what i think of blockchains and the whole usecase subject. Smiley

If I read this, as there is hope waiting for this coin for the future, hopefully just like what is planned. I've been following this project from the beginning. And I know that this coin keeps growing even slowly. Is really a promising long-term project

Thank you for the support, yeah over the last few days we seem to be under attack from an endless stream of dumpers due to the environment crypto is in right now with btc and eth falling, HOWEVER we have stayed stable through all of this, we have been pushed to 0.01 three times this week and recovered! Good FUCKING JOB boys, i can't expect them to have much left to dump! Smiley
airbou

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:59:16 PM

Thank you for the support, yeah over the last few days we seem to be under attack from an endless stream of dumpers due to the environment crypto is in right now with btc and eth falling, HOWEVER we have stayed stable through all of this, we have been pushed to 0.01 three times this week and recovered! Good FUCKING JOB boys, i can't expect them to have much left to dump! Smiley
Let the dumpers dump, I'll just fill my wallet up some more  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: