Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:58:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do after get ROI with your mining rig?  (Read 924 times)
cryptoapprentice (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:19:07 AM

Hello Bitcointalk Miner,

This is my first post here.I actually started mining in early february 2017 when ethereum prices on $10-11.
Built 3 Mining Rig with budget setup with the cost around $4500 with rx470 & rx480 Thanks to this forum
& information from miner here i can get the best setting on the GPU....

So, after 4 months mining currently currently already ROI & have profit. Now, what i want to know what will
you do after get your ROI. This is few idea i have:

1. Create 3 more mining rig to have additional income however currently hardware stock have limited supply
    & need to pre-order in my country. Currently no solution even ready made rigs is also have short of stock
    even crazy price as well. Previously when started can get 2.++ ether per day & now only 0.38 per
    day need to keep up with difficulties as well.

2. Previously i am dual mining using ethereum & decred using claymore but now i am switching to few altcoins
    like ether classic, expanse, siacoin, pascal and changes when see low difficulties or top 5 base on
    mycryptobuddy.com recommendation

3. Can see lot of people do trading in poloniex but i dont have experience in trading because see chart like
    forex make my head dizzy lol...

4. Combination off all 3 above options...

The question, is what will you do after get ROI not base from my plan but forumer idea. If you all have better
idea it will be much appreciated as it will be reference to all of us. even i am newbies where just 4 month in
mining and need to get advise from expert here.

P/s: If this discussion already created previously in other thread please forward me a link. Thanks.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:26:23 AM

Keep mining for profits after ROI and if the market holds up anywhere close to what it has been add more mining rigs over time until we run out of electrical capacity.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:32:57 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 08:18:28 AM by Vaccinus

keep mining of course, what you want to do throw it away? selling doesn't make sense, if you reach roi, you make more money, when you can't make more money is when you sell your gear, this is very obvious

cryptoapprentice (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:39:52 AM

Keep mining for profits after ROI and if the market holds up anywhere close to what it has been add more mining rigs over time until we run out of electrical capacity.
keep minign of course, what you want to do throw it away? selling doesn't make sense, if you reach roi, you make more money, when you can't make more money is when you sell your gear, this is very obvious

Thanks for reply. Yes, will keep mining as usual but will be more focusing on mining other altcoin not only with ethereum
but with ether classic, expanse, decred, siacoin & other coin. Currently, difficulties raised so much  but the price also goes up. 
In sudden crush on 27th May where correction take place it seems to me it will be higher than previous high on $230. Obviously,
currently achieved to $251 but i believe it will be drop down a bit before achieving new high.

Actually I miss the party where i get to know crypto when ether is $10....Therefore on that period i have fund around
$5000 but i don't expect ethereum to grow up to $250 too sudden as if i bought ethereum on that time, it will growing over $125k
within 4 months with original fund $5000. All is unexpected and other coin also raise very much. However, with build rigs can use it
for long term and well will have many future altcoin to mine as well.

So, that is why after get ROI, want to gain more type of altcoin from mining as i believe it will be grow more as current market cap
already nearly 100B and when start earlier it were just only 10B....10 times already within 4 month. I don't know what will be next
year but i believe it will be double from current market cap & just keep holding my coin. This my personal opinion. How about others?
What do you prefer?
couture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

I will either keep mining if profitability is suitable

Or if not, then I'll sell off a few of the gpus, change the OS to windows and use the computer as a rendering machine for my architecture business Smiley

Amandier

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:47:45 AM

After my rigs have ROI'd, I will simply let them mine, and continue to accumulate precious altcoins, because I am sure their price will increase again in the future.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

keep them mining till they stop and if there still under warranty I'll get them fixed or replaced and mine more, i all most never sell anything, to much trouble.

I'll ware it out first .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
BLife

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:09:38 AM

I generally let then run the same coin, but I will reduce the tdp, and will go easy on the rig in general.

Regards,
BLife
cryptoapprentice (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

I will either keep mining if profitability is suitable

Or if not, then I'll sell off a few of the gpus, change the OS to windows and use the computer as a rendering machine for my architecture business Smiley

Yup, with current state i believe mining profitability is suitable and is good to know that you can change those mining pc
into architecture business related to your work. 8gb have higher resell value but for 4gb we can get it setup for middle
performance gaming pc also believe still have other coin to mine in a future.
cryptoapprentice (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

After my rigs have ROI'd, I will simply let them mine, and continue to accumulate precious altcoins, because I am sure their price will increase again in the future.

Nice! accumulate altcoins while mining when price is low and low difficulties.

keep them mining till they stop and if there still under warranty I'll get them fixed or replaced and mine more, i all most never sell anything, to much trouble.

I'll ware it out first .

Yup, we have 3 years to mining without any issue by warranty. still have lot of time to use those hardware even within 3 years
if the hardware unable to fix or no stock they will exchange it with same performance item. Hope can get for few more years if
lucky...

I generally let then run the same coin, but I will reduce the tdp, and will go easy on the rig in general.

Regards,
BLife

What you mean by tdp? i believe that is reduce power usage by the gpu....is it bios setting or just use stock gpu rom?
Nokia555

Activity: 392
Merit: 266

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:22:55 AM

I would buy beer and then mine some more.

VyprBTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:39:07 AM

I would buy beer and then mine some more.

ROI will never happen because it will just get re-injected into the operation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: