Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Altcoin Faucet and Earning Game Creation Service [Android/Ios]  (Read 441 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:13:10 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 10:51:12 AM by Thekool1s

Want to launch your own Faucet/Earning Game? I can develop both from scratch for you, Including all the UI and Server end programming with Full Support.

Basic Faucet, Android and ios: 0.06 BTC

- Captcha to prevent bots,
- Multi Account Prevention.
- Refer system.
- Easily Adjust Rewards.
- A simple to use admin panel.
- Teach you how to process multiple payments within a minute of work.
- Full Support After Launch(Fix any bugs if encountered, This is not for implementing new features).
- Can launch on Google Play for you.
- Include Admob, and any other video ad service of your choice.

Extra Faucet features:
- A lottery system for the users :  Additional 0.02 BTC
- Integrate your Offerwall with the app so the rewards are added automatically for the user: Additional 0.01 BTC.

Basic Earning Game like farmsatoshi, Android and ios: 0.1 BTC

- Captcha to Prevent Bots,
- Multi Account Prevention,
- Refer System,
- Upto 5 Levels for 5 different earning items.
- Easily Adjust Rewards.
- Implement Admob and video ad service of your choice.
- Implement Offerwalls of your choice.
- launch it on Google Play.
- Full Support After Launch(Fix any bugs if encountered, This is not for implementing new features).
- Teach you how to process multiple payments within a minute of work.

Extra Game Features:
- Add additional 2 items and their leveling system: Additional 0.01 BTC

Escrow is Accepted!

Note: If you have any questions feel free to pm me! This Thread is for Reviews only!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:35:36 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 06:57:12 AM by Thekool1s

20% off for the first order!
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

How much it will cost to create a website exactly like  https://www.kickasstraffic.com. But I don't want the advertise part as well as it should count all traffic , not only unique. Only admin should be able to add websites.Payment via faucethub.io. Can you please mention the price for developing such a site or send me pm regarding your charge .
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:26:19 PM

How much it will cost to create a website exactly like  https://www.kickasstraffic.com. But I don't want the advertise part as well as it should count all traffic , not only unique. Only admin should be able to add websites.Payment via faucethub.io. Can you please mention the price for developing such a site or send me pm regarding your charge .

I am so sorry, I think the title is kind of misleading, I am providing my services as an App Developer, I can make Bitcoin Faucet Apps for Android and IOS Devices only. Not Providing my service as a web developer. I can integrate faucethub for Android/Ios Faucets.

I can make an App Like KickassTraffic though for Android and Ios. If you are interested in an app do let me know.
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:59:38 AM

BUMP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: