Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accelerate your transactions via Antpool by yourself ! No need to ask anybody !  (Read 5318 times)
Scirocco (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:11:35 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 11:30:15 PM by Scirocco

It's time to solve the stuck transactions problem and stop down to use any 'free helpers'!
If they want to help free of charge - then just tell community how to accelerate stuck transactions !

Now you can accelerate your transactions by yourself using Antpool and without waiting for anyone to come online.

It's not very difficult to me. I can share. It's very simple. You should have an Antpool miner's account.
Then go to this link https://www.antpool.com/user/prioritiseTransaction.htm?m=savePrioritiseTx
login there and place txid into the first window. Second window is for raw transaction (if someone's nessesary)

Then it's nesessary to type down validate Code and press 'Submit'
If everything is Ok the txid will appear in 'accelerated transaction'

Some accelerated transactions with small fee may will be confirmed in 3-4-5-6 blocks of Antpool. Be patient.

Thanks and tips are appreciated !  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:28:38 PM

Why I need to register for a free services and when I am trying to register they are asking my mobile number, I am not preferring registering there.

Could anyone else test this services and share your experiences. I believe this community is looking for another great services like how viabtc is serving this community. It would be great if we are getting another transaction accelerator for free of cost.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:41:55 PM

I admire that you happen to offer a good form of transparency compared to those that offer accelerating transactions through Antpool as service, but the more people know about these options, the less usable they get, and the less incentive people have to include proper fees. Just look at what happened with the tool from ViaBTC -- it's nearly completely unusable now spammers are constantly cheating with bots and everything.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:28:05 PM

I wonder if this Wu guy has a solution for cumming late, you know as many people would like that but some of us have

To work for a living so we're not able to ride for hours, so please tell him to accelerate our cums as well will you mate?

I think they are preparing the foundations for the future when miners will be the central authority to validate transactions

When there is no block rewards left, but that's not going to happen any time soon, then this is a marketing stunt.

It will also increase their traffic and user base numbers greatly, but I rather to use the usual 220sats/B for now.
Scirocco (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:32:32 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 11:29:04 PM by Scirocco

I admire that you happen to offer a good form of transparency compared to those that offer accelerating transactions through Antpool as service, but the more people know about these options, the less usable they get, and the less incentive people have to include proper fees. Just look at what happened with the tool from ViaBTC -- it's nearly completely unusable now spammers are constantly cheating with bots and everything.
Thanks a lot for gentle words, I'm pleased, really, yeah, you are wright, but the problem was of stucking tx, and this service is fix the problem.

What really do you suggest, what is better: not to tell community about service is bad because of many people who wanna accelerate their stucked tx, to tell them about it is not good too because of spamming network?
I'm under doubt: what is really better Smiley))) Am I right to posted that accelerating solution.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:14:56 AM

What really do you suggest, what is better: not to tell community about service is bad because of many people who wanna accelerate their stucked tx, to tell them about it is not good too because of spamming network?
I'm under doubt: what is really better Smiley))) Am I right to posted that accelerating solution.

I am all in favor of helping the community forward, but the result of this is that people will cut on transaction fees on purposely, because they know that they can use an accelerator service instead. On the other hand, it would be somewhat harsh to not point people to a place where stuck transactions get accelerated. It's a difficult decision, but at the end, it's all up to you -- just do what you consider to be the right thing.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

To avoid people abusing the low fee it's better if they only accelerate the transactions which were stuck at least for 3 hours in the memory pool, and not any TX generated a few seconds ago, that way they will have to wait 3 hours at least why not letting them? and as the fee decreases then your TX needs to wait for longer like 6 hours/ 9/ 12 just calculate it in a way to make it a waste of time for people trying to pay very low fees but have a fast confirmation time as well.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:11:18 AM

To avoid people abusing the low fee it's better if they only accelerate the transactions which were stuck at least for 3 hours in the memory pool, and not any TX generated a few seconds ago, that way they will have to wait 3 hours at least why not letting them? and as the fee decreases then your TX needs to wait for longer like 6 hours/ 9/ 12 just calculate it in a way to make it a waste of time for people trying to pay very low fees but have a fast confirmation time as well.

Pretty sure that OP is just a guy who wants the community know about this acceleration service. He probably has no direct ties or communication with the actual service or the owner of that mining pool. So your suggestion should be redirected to their support or something instead of him.

I agree with your proposal though. If people aren't bothered to pay a higher fee then they have to wait for it. There shouldn't be people taking up the space in the blocks with low fees and then using an accelerator.

It makes sense now why these people are offering transaction acceleration services in the service section now. They've probably either been doing ViaBTC or this Antpool accelerator for free and then selling it. I hate these people.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

Pretty sure that OP is just a guy who wants the community know about this acceleration service. He probably has no direct ties or communication with the actual service or the owner of that mining pool. So your suggestion should be redirected to their support or something instead of him.

I agree with your proposal though. If people aren't bothered to pay a higher fee then they have to wait for it. There shouldn't be people taking up the space in the blocks with low fees and then using an accelerator.

It makes sense now why these people are offering transaction acceleration services in the service section now. They've probably either been doing ViaBTC or this Antpool accelerator for free and then selling it. I hate these people.

Ok now this has really opened my eyes on how these people are offering this service! I never knew it was free shit. Oh my god, people nowadays are selling sand to the arabs with this trick. Anyway, I hope now that people knows about this then people can stop using those acceleration services.
nativehasher

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:13:12 AM

Well, limited time left before either AntPool removes this functionality, or people overload it to being useless as shit.

golang, node.js and C++ developer.
BTC: 1NativecFuCN68n1rmHabkXRZnwuxpoJ4f
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

Well, limited time left before either AntPool removes this functionality, or people overload it to being useless as shit.
Are having any news for removing such a helpful services ? Why they remove ? If they really anted to help back bitcoin community then I believe there will be no chances for removing it. I pay to God for no such a thing to happen.

A tx accelerating services will obviously get overloaded due to its high demand. But when a new block will be mined it will automatically get refreshed to accept new transactions. So, I guess we do not need to worry about overloading which may lead to likely removal.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:48:12 PM

Are having any news for removing such a helpful services ? Why they remove ? If they really anted to help back bitcoin community then I believe there will be no chances for removing it. I pay to God for no such a thing to happen.

A tx accelerating services will obviously get overloaded due to its high demand. But when a new block will be mined it will automatically get refreshed to accept new transactions. So, I guess we do not need to worry about overloading which may lead to likely removal.

There is no need of any panic as I haven't heard any news about antpool removing the best service on the planet. It's very useful when you're struck with a transaction and the best part is you don't need to have much technical knowledge to use it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:44:33 PM

The fact we need a fucking service like this says it ALL IMHO.

This is a political move to garner public support, end of story.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:26:48 AM

it's not very different than the viabitcoin accelerator, or there is not 100 TX per hour limit here? we can submit s many as we want?

i noticed also that right now when you send a large transaction, you don't need to pay the 100% fee required, the bigger the transaction the less % you can pay n your transaction and get it confirmed quickly anyway

this because miner know that they don't need this huge fee and it seems that every transaction above 200k satoshi regardless of the size are confirmed quickly, i tried many already
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1632

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 08:37:04 AM

Post this on the antpool thread please. That cunt with his fucking rip off piece of shit pool doesn't deserve any more publicity. It's their fault for holding back change that the fees are so high that we need such a service in the first place.

/locked

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: