Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A big thank you note to Freebitco.in  (Read 372 times)
fhireman (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Hi everyone,

I've read some posts about the Freebitco.in faucet/gambling site on bitcointalk and I just wanted to share my personal story here as well.

Back in 2014 I started to get into Bitcoin and I had an account on Freebitco.in.
At that time I was at a real shit point in my life.
Had lots of health issues and a heart surgery, failed two studies, was in debt because of that and got diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome to top it all off.
So I wasn't really seeing a way forward at that time.
But then I had a streak of luck on their site, I could pay off my study debt and put the last bit into a learn-to-program course and it turned my life around.
Last year I finally found a study(computer science/application development) that I can finish at a school that takes my health problems into account as well.

So this is a sincere shout-out/thank you to the Freebitco.in team, who probably don't even realise that they made an impact like this on someone's life.
It's the least I can do Cheesy.

Have a nice day,
Frank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:09:44 PM

Very nice story, man!

This is (maybe) the most reliable faucet and a very serious company. How many referrals did you get so far?

fhireman (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

Thanks man! Appreciate it!

It was my favorite faucet site back in 2014 and it still is so I felt like giving them some love for what they've done for me back then. Cool
Just 3 referrals, my girlfriend, a friend of mine and my dad. Cheesy

How about you? like a ton more? haha
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 04:43:02 AM

fhireman!!!

Wow, what kind words! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We're so glad we could (at least) bring a smile and some hope/happiness to you during a difficult time. What we offer you pales in comparison to what you've been going through, but we're happy that you were able to gain some positive vibes or at least some distraction for the tough stuff from our site.

We're glad to have you as a member, a user, a friend of the family.

Sincerely, thank you!

From the whole team,

Myfe.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:11:10 PM

Thats true freebitcoin is the only free, legit and paying btc faucet i know for a long time, although the hourly rates have decreased because of aurge in btc value, i think they should offer new features to earn free bitcoins now.

Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:44:45 AM

i think they should offer new features to earn free bitcoins now.

Do you know we're paying interest on your balance of 0.0003BTC? 4% per year, and that annual rate is paid incrementally each day!

rngkll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:11:30 AM

The only general downside is probably the people who had a streak of bad luck, but they don't post about it  Grin Grin Grin
Bubusak

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:19:57 AM

Beautifull story. I wish you much health and happiness. I started with bitcoins on the freebitco.in website too and clicked to this day. Reliable page. I can also recommend Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

Wow cool story dude Wink

Good luck.
nattybit

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:08:02 PM

Hi everyone,

I've read some posts about the Freebitco.in faucet/gambling site on bitcointalk and I just wanted to share my personal story here as well.

Back in 2014 I started to get into Bitcoin and I had an account on Freebitco.in.
At that time I was at a real shit point in my life.
Had lots of health issues and a heart surgery, failed two studies, was in debt because of that and got diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome to top it all off.
So I wasn't really seeing a way forward at that time.
But then I had a streak of luck on their site, I could pay off my study debt and put the last bit into a learn-to-program course and it turned my life around.
Last year I finally found a study(computer science/application development) that I can finish at a school that takes my health problems into account as well.

So this is a sincere shout-out/thank you to the Freebitco.in team, who probably don't even realise that they made an impact like this on someone's life.
It's the least I can do Cheesy.

Have a nice day,
Frank.

Wow, that good luck is really for you. Sorry for us who lose a lot of bitcoins but I'm happy that despite Lots of failures in playing ,he site still they gave it to someone who deserves it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: