Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I create a Bitcoin ATM?  (Read 693 times)
mk3000 (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:45:12 PM

I've seen a few online but I know there aren't any here in my country. I was wondering, what exactly do you need to create one? how do they work? I think it's a good business opportunity but I'm how really sure how do they work. any help would be appreciated!

Bitrated user: comoto3000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:06:07 PM

I believe that some organisation have establish bitcoin ATM,in Canada there is a kind of ATM use by people who wants to buy or change bitcoin to dollars but for creating your own ATM it will be a little bit expensive if you can create it it is good
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 08:09:48 PM

If you are sure about the idea you should definitely contact the guys from coinfinity.at - they are here in my country since a few years now and have a really cool version of a bitcoin ATM - it seems really simple and I think they also did a lot of the designwork themself. So if you need info or even need help to build up an infrastructure just contact them and Im sure they can help you. Really nice guys
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:51:36 PM

I've seen a few online but I know there aren't any here in my country. I was wondering, what exactly do you need to create one? how do they work? I think it's a good business opportunity but I'm how really sure how do they work. any help would be appreciated!
There are companies that make bitcoin ATM's and you just buying or renting one.
Its quite expensive i heard around $10 000 for each machine and to get return on it u need also good place to put it.
Risky business.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:35:50 AM

If you really need to buy bitcoin ATM machine it's really expensive and you need to be sure that nobody can steal it, because it's really possible that somebody would be intrested on that. Better to look at websites like this https://coinatmradar.com/shop/buy-bitcoin-atm/ they are selling this from 6800$

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:06:38 AM

If you really need to buy bitcoin ATM machine it's really expensive and you need to be sure that nobody can steal it, because it's really possible that somebody would be intrested on that. Better to look at websites like this https://coinatmradar.com/shop/buy-bitcoin-atm/ they are selling this from 6800$

Purchasing a Bitcoin ATM and installing it is not that simple. There are laws, regulations, duties, and formalities to be taken care of. First of all, you need to chose which ATM you want. I prefer trusted brands such as Lamassu. Then you need to pay the import duty and other formalities. But before that, you need to find out whether it is legal in your country to install a BTC ATM. Sometimes a license may be required.
bicork

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:45:10 PM

Yeah, there are bitcoins ATMs already, but I always thought, that one of the point is not to use cash anymore Wink
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:02:12 AM

I am not sure about this but I think you need to take permission from the central bank of your country if you want to install your own ATM machine. Once you get that, you can buy such machine with a contract from any service provider like localbitcoins and install it wherever you want to install it. You will usually get the commission anywhere between 5% to 20% per transaction.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:28:54 AM

Rules and regulation is another part and no one control or regulate BTC.

We have great example as Mike Tyson has started own Bitcoin ATM Read more (Source).

If any individual willing to start Bitcoin ATM then it needs fiat currency supply for such ATM machines to give user instant exchange for their BTC against fiat currency. Owning Bitcoin ATM is really great way of Business.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:17:28 AM

I saw some of the bitcoin atm online. But to create one it would go much expensive. Depending on your country, find how many people in your region use bitcoin. Because i dont think much people would prefer atm to exchange their bitcoin as many online sites do that for them. Also it would be difficult to maintain the ATM as the price for bitcoin is not stable.
The price gets updated several time so the Idea about Bitcoin Atm would not work a great.
You can work on this project if you get a good response from your region.
LeeMinHoa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:10:15 PM

easy way to create or to have bitcoin using internet and is it they called online job the very fast way to earb bitcoin is to buy an account using coins.ph then if u have a nice account u can join in any signature campaign there a lot of option that you can earn bitcoin like captcha,social media facebook and instagram are proven
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: