Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Beta/Free] Get email notifications when your trades on Poloniex get filled  (Read 956 times)
EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:23:25 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 03:42:39 PM by EcuaMobi

Update:

This is no longer available because of the low demand.
If you are interested in the script or the service, PM me.

Poloniex Trade Notifications

https://Ecua.Mobi/notify/
Get free email notifications when your trades on Poloniex are filled!
You will get notifications one minute after the deals are complete, or sooner.
To avoid spamming your inbox, only trades as "maker" are monitored. This means deals that are filled instantly will be ignored, because you're in front of the screen on those cases anyway.

I've developed a small script which monitors your Poloniex account for new trades and notifies you via email when a new one is found.
This is a free service and is currently still under development. I'd appreciate if you register and let me know any errors or suggest any improvements.

First, you'll need to get a read-only API key from your Poloniex account here: https://poloniex.com/apiKeys
You can make it read only by disabling both Trading and Withdrawals as shown here:

Then you need to register here: https://Ecua.Mobi/notify/
and click a confirmation link which will be sent to your entered email.

When a new trade happens, you will get an email notification with this information:
  • Each new "maker" (non-instant) trade, with amounts and totals
  • Available balance for each currency you own, balance on orders and estimated BTC value
  • Total estimated BTC value

In the future I'll add new features like:
  • Telegram bot
  • Configurable frequency
  • Add or remove information from the emails/messages

Let me know any comments...
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

Seems interesting. Are there any plans to cover different markets also? I don't use Poloniex since I live in NY. If there are any plans to cover Yobit or Cryptopia I'd volunteer as a beta tester.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:42:45 PM

Seems interesting. Are there any plans to cover different markets also? I don't use Poloniex since I live in NY. If there are any plans to cover Yobit or Cryptopia I'd volunteer as a beta tester.

Yes. Some other exchanges will be added but I haven't decided  which ones yet. I'm working on adding Bittrex for the moment. I'll consider the ones you suggest.
m3g4tr0n

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:19:03 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 08:09:32 PM by m3g4tr0n

I will try it.

I also set up a separate email just for this, and forward all emails to SMS. It should be pretty sweet if it works.

EDIT: Ok, I just got texted a trade! Awesome.
EcuaMobi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

I will try it.

I also set up a separate email just for this, and forward all emails to SMS. It should be pretty sweet if it works.

EDIT: Ok, I just got texted a trade! Awesome.

I'm glad it's working. I hope this is useful for you. I look forward any comments or suggestions.

Still looking for more people to test it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: