Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] DJI Mavic Pro | EU  (Read 421 times)
Zeroxal (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:32:43 PM

Looking for a DJI mavic pro, either used or new, but should be in a functional state.

I'm offering about 750€ including shipping, depending on the drone's usage and accessories includedm
Shipping should be to Austria, EU.

Escrow is accepted.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

Looking for a DJI mavic pro, either used or new, but should be in a functional state.

I'm offering about 750€ including shipping, depending on the drone's usage and accessories includedm
Shipping should be to Austria, EU.

Escrow is accepted.

If you are interested in a Phantom 4 with a modded controller + extra batteries let me know.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:58:37 AM

It's going to be a bit difficult to find one for that price (even used) as they're selling for considerably more on the second hand market (at least in the UK).
I'd say your best bet is to go for a Phantom as per Blazed's offer. Alternatively, depending on what you need it for, you could get their newly released Spark for $500 (it ships June 15th). Not quite like the Mavic in terms of functionality but it's pretty neat as a personal drone.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:34:51 AM

It's going to be a bit difficult to find one for that price (even used) as they're selling for considerably more on the second hand market (at least in the UK).
I'd say your best bet is to go for a Phantom as per Blazed's offer. Alternatively, depending on what you need it for, you could get their newly released Spark for $500 (it ships June 15th). Not quite like the Mavic in terms of functionality but it's pretty neat as a personal drone.
I'm looking for something portable and still shoots high quality videos. The mavic pro is the best choice IMO. I'm thinking about the spark, but it seems that the mavic shoots significantly better videos.
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:25:27 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: