Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: block.io to moonliteco.in  (Read 925 times)
restypots (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:36:04 PM

guys please help me about something to asking about faucet called"moonliteco.in",  is that active or fake?  should be consider accepting btc address when you sign up and create a wallet with alt and dodge coin from"block.io"?sometimes i felt i dont know why this faucet,  need me help, tips and suggesting about faucet moonliteco.in
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 03:49:34 PM

guys please help me about something to asking about faucet called"moonliteco.in",  is that active or fake?  should be consider accepting btc address when you sign up and create a wallet with alt and dodge coin from"block.io"?sometimes i felt i dont know why this faucet,  need me help, tips and suggesting about faucet moonliteco.in

Well, I'd suggest improving your way of structuring English sentences a bit, because I didn't fully understand this...

From what I understood, you want to  know if moonliteco.in is legitimate and if it actually works and pays you? And whether or not you would need a wallet from block.io?

I think an appropriate answer is as following:

-I haven't confirmed it 3 minutes ago, but I think moonliteco.in is still paying and if it doesn't, it still works atleast...
-Yes, you need a litecoin wallet to receive the litecoins. You could download a wallet and keep it on your own computer, on a piece of paper or you can indeed just get a wallet on block.io

Though I must tell you that moonliteco.in isn't very profitable... If you choose to claim every 5 minutes, you would have to claim 288 times in 1 day and you would earn just $0.06 cents... it's a waste of your time.

Good luck with it though! Cheesy

p3ppymon

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:52:32 PM

moonbit, moondoge and moonlite are active, legit and do payouts on a weekly basis!
used recently for couple of weeks.
singlebit

Activity: 518
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

moonliteco. in is a legit and active to payouts i also claim for 7usd a week

ETHRoll
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:04:33 PM

moonbit, moondoge and moonlite are active, legit and do payouts on a weekly basis!
used recently for couple of weeks.
pls give me link of those 3 moon faucet to i try earn,  i consider mostly address should my fault about litecoin,  i take your said for moonbit or moondoge for got some many more income but i not careful to think what should i do.
It's really hard to understand what exactly you are trying to say. But you need to know that moonbit.co.in, moonliteco.in and moondoge.co.in are legit and paying faucets. And you can use coin address from Block.io wallet to create account and receive payouts from faucets.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:25:53 AM

I'd suggest you to simply stop using that faucet or any other that is. Simply isn't worth your time and effort, I'd suggest you to start learning some new skill that you can cash in or anything else than faucets, because believe I was there and left disappointed.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:24:15 AM

What skills you would suggest to start earning in online business rather than Facuets?
Thx

p3ppymon

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:28:19 AM

What skills you would suggest to start earning in online business rather than Facuets?
Thx

try mining some altcoins with your (limited) resources.
partecipate in bounty campaigns
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: