Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's planning to retail these USB miners in India?  (Read 4552 times)
Fifth_ID (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:32:56 PM

My monitor has 3 spare USB ports and I'm sorta interested in these USB miners from Bit Fountain:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195004.0

My latest nickname is Steve_1982
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pinwheel

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:40:05 PM

My monitor has 3 spare USB ports and I'm sorta interested in these USB miners from Bit Fountain:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195004.0

what retail price in India can be. bulk price 1.99 btc one USB stick.

who will buy 300 usb sticks (it is minimum purchase for retailers)

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 01:05:14 AM

Am interested, but it is way too overpriced.

Pinwheel

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:40:57 AM

that is what I'm telling. In India if product not priced right you will sale nothing

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 04:19:37 AM

that is what I'm telling. In India if product not priced right you will sale nothing

I am sure that they will all sell if done with the right marketing edge.

Just very tough to answer questions when customers realize that they cannot make their money back in any reasonable time frame with 300 MHashs.

Would earn roughly .5 BTC a month with 300 MH at current difficulty.

It is a good way to increase the number of hobby miners though.

Pinwheel

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:09:23 AM

mext thing will be motherboards with preistalled  ASICs.

Dashing

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:42:13 AM

well, you can mine other Alt-coins which are SHA-256 based like terracoin and PPCoin Wink

if there is some demand and we can reach 300, I can add it to bitocean.in store Smiley
Dashing

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 09:24:44 AM

Done.

http://bitocean.in/prestashop/index.php?id_product=8&controller=product

will work on the site more atm, to make it better and non "generic"
Pinwheel

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:14:52 AM

I can bring 50 ASICminer USB is there will be demand for 3btc per USB miner

tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 11:18:52 AM

I am interested to purchase one....... Please count me.
nagatlakshmi

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 12:17:41 PM

Yes, it is over priced.

karlsberg

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:47:44 PM

Yes, it is over priced.

A little bit Wink But what else you can buy for 2 BTC? Maybe a used ZTEX with 200 Mhash/s or a cheap Graphics Card with a hude powerconsuption.

You have to see this little device as a gadget for beginners wich wan't (or can't) invest 50BTC for an Avalon. The times for 2 month ROI is over and Bittcoin isn't a fast get rich sheme Wink

Yust my opinion.

For everyone who is still interested on such a sweet device:

Code:
Hey guys. I've bought some in a group buy and that devices are very sweet  Wink

The minimum amount is reduced to 50 (+1 for free) and i almost can order that amount alone. If someone is interested you can jump in. The price will be around 2.25 BTC (including shipping and fees). Feel free to PM and ask questions.
Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:49:21 AM

Why dont you also explain how one can ever expect to get any ROI in foreseeable future on buying these devices for 3BTC other than only you minting money of dumb folks here.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 03:45:10 AM

Why dont you also explain how one can ever expect to get any ROI in foreseeable future on buying these devices for 3BTC other than only you minting money of dumb folks here.

50 miners produces 15 Ghash/s.

Could be used anywhere on very low power consumption.
Can be given away as a novelty miner for marketing purposes.

But seems to be more as an item being sold for miners and early adopters only. If we look at the pricing of 2 BTC, this is an unrealistic amount, understanding that not everyone has 1 BTC in their balance.

The pricing should reflect the overall economic distribution rather than pure BTC terms. May not be able to penetrate large markets until that happens.

karlsberg

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:16:25 PM

Well the topic is "Who's planning to retail these USB miners in India?" 

It was just an offer from me to India  Wink. I don't think that someone really believes to make big/fast money by mining Bitcoins.

And who cares the ROI?  Shocked It's a hobby and everybody that hasn't the cash for a hobby should look out for another extracurricular activity Wink
Pinwheel

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:13:52 AM

I don't think that someone really believes to make big/fast money by mining Bitcoins.

People spending millions of dollars on mining equipment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223248.0

ASICminer pays millions of dollars per week as dividends.

400000 shares x 0.03814687 (btc per share) = 15258.748 btc   X 110 (usd) = 1678462.28 usd

why is that you believe, it is impossible to make money with mining.

Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:09:10 AM

Well the topic is "Who's planning to retail these USB miners in India?"  

It was just an offer from me to India  Wink. I don't think that someone really believes to make big/fast money by mining Bitcoins.

And who cares the ROI?  Shocked It's a hobby and everybody that hasn't the cash for a hobby should look out for another extracurricular activity Wink

As far as I read bitcoin market in India is a bit too expensive to be taken up as hoby  Undecided

If you are selling these devices for hobby or even to promote Bitcoin in India  Huh ,  I would expect you to price the devices accordingly Tongue, Which doesn't seem to be the case as per price offered by you per device you are out to make profit on this deal so why not expect the buyer to expect a turn around on his purchase from you , hence ROI is very valid.  Grin

karlsberg

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:59:34 AM

I don't make the prices. There are fees, taxes etc. in EU to import and export them. It was just an offer and i forced nobody to buy. However, finally i got mine and i like that little bastards.

To the prices in India i can't really tell something. But here, 1 BTC dont even nearly reaches the costs when i go out one evening with my girl, watching a film, dancing after and having some drinks Wink

I know that there are some big players in BTC, but we have enought exaples from the past what happends when the bubble burst  Roll Eyes

Thats just my oppinion, i also understand yours.

So best wishes to india and happy mining.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:22:31 PM

I don't make the prices. There are fees, taxes etc. in EU to import and export them. It was just an offer and i forced nobody to buy. However, finally i got mine and i like that little bastards.

To the prices in India i can't really tell something. But here, 1 BTC dont even nearly reaches the costs when i go out one evening with my girl, watching a film, dancing after and having some drinks Wink

I know that there are some big players in BTC, but we have enought exaples from the past what happends when the bubble burst  Roll Eyes

Thats just my oppinion, i also understand yours.

So best wishes to india and happy mining.

Well in 1 BTC an average indian can buy 1 month of food for his family,as for block erupters i don't think they will be successfull in india for mining at that price.

Current BTC rate: 110 (Price is also not stable)
Difficulty level: 15605632 (Which is rising daily)
Cost of USB : Lets say 2.5 BTC/275 USD / 15675
Earning per day : 1$ @ 300MHs

So, if someone buys it, he need to run his pc for 275 days 24x7 to get his investment back.

Street Jammer

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:02:49 PM

is tought to break even with this sticks and way over priced

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: