Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:51:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineFTC.com | 0% fee! | Stratum !!  (Read 2988 times)
Humax

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

The law of the universe!

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:25:48 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 08:12:12 AM by Humax

removed.....waiting for answer.

Help me feed my hamster! Donate sunflower seeds!
WeTradeCoins (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 09:35:27 AM

After 1 day of test mining at Wemineftc.com, I can say that you are Scammers!

6 solved blocks just disappeared from the bottom of the earth.
I got paid a bit for the first block (block 33,564) after I joined. Then nothing for the next 6 blocks.

Disappeared blocks:

Proof me wrong pls.

Show me the light!!! and pay me my FTC

Read latest news before jumping into acquisitions ! Network was under attack, which means those blocks you refer to were never validated.

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!
WeTradeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 12:06:30 PM

Bump!! Passed 400 Mhses!

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!
Humax

Activity: 203

The law of the universe!

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:06:39 PM

Read latest news before jumping into acquisitions ! Network was under attack, which means those blocks you refer to were never validated.

You think I didn't check news on your pool? Why don't you wake up earlier and let us know by updating news instead of disappearing!

"Read latest news before jumping into acquisitions !" Don't you mean " Read history?"

Help me feed my hamster! Donate sunflower seeds!
Eb0la

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:12:24 PM

You think I didn't check news on your pool? Why don't you wake up earlier and let us know by updating news instead of disappearing!

"Read latest news before jumping into acquisitions !" Don't you mean " Read history?"

Humax, I think you need to take a chill pill man.  If you didn't know maybe you should read more.  Don't blame the pool for this as the network over the weekend was 51% attacked.  This means that several blocks become invalid due to a group trying to take down the coin. 

Again, calm down, take a breath and start fresh. 
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:58:09 PM

but now it's working or not yet?Huh i will have my ftc mined or the shares are going to be lost again???

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
WeTradeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 04:15:01 PM

Pool fee changed to 0(!!!!!) percent!! Truly donation based only!

Enjoy!

soundasleep

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:41:36 PM

Today we've added support to keep track of your WeMineFTC accounts to CryptFolio (thread).

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of mining pool balances and worker hashrates over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth and historical hashrates).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: