Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦Top Down Investments♦ Re-Opened ! Join the slack ! New owner and new team  (Read 2152 times)
Zaizoun (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:24:28 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 12:50:02 AM by Zaizoun

Come join us!  We currently have over 800 traders on board.  The channels include:

#general
#trading
#trading_altcoins
#btc
and many other channels Smiley

We organise as well successful pumps Smiley We already pumped DopeCoin , joinCoin and last ones were GBG and FLDC Smiley

You can check our website to access our slack group : http://topdowninvestment.xyz/ or click here https://join.slack.com/t/topdownhq/shared_invite/MjI5MDcxNTEwMTMyLTE1MDMxODY5OTItNjYwOWI0Njc4Nw

Smiley

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:11:10 AM

I have seen so many pump group rise and fall, most even accepts membership charges from every new member, can you tell me the benefits of your own group and the charges involved, i have seen you past pumped coins.
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:33:25 AM

It took your rocket at http://topdowninvestment.xyz to launch on my browser and i doubt if it will launch anyway and https://topdownhq.herokuapp.com only lead to email subscription.

Where can i read more about your service before subscribing ?
marlo_z

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:25:55 AM

The website works fine for me.
ThomasV80

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:40:48 AM

what feature there are in trading_alt ? it just info about altcoin that will up price (pump) or any other?
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

what feature there are in trading_alt ? it just info about altcoin that will up price (pump) or any other?

There are lot of features to bring about profits if we are in the right group, we can easily make profit of 50% daily on our investment but i doubt Zaizoun because he should be here to direct or coordinate people to their telegram or website and not to abandon the thread to no one to manage.
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

I have seen so many pump group rise and fall, most even accepts membership charges from every new member, can you tell me the benefits of your own group and the charges involved, i have seen you past pumped coins.

Our group is completely free Smiley
You can join our next pump scheduled for  :
"PUMP @BITTREX STARTS AT 12:00 JUNE 10 , 2017 GMT / 8:00 AM EST"
We installed a timer on our website http://topdowninvestment.xyz/ , and the coin will show automatically when it finishes Smiley
It's free to join our pumps and to make profit Smiley

You spoke about memberships , and these premium users are told the choosen coin some hours before , so they can buy at low price and make more profit than regular users (regular users make less profit).

It took your rocket at http://topdowninvestment.xyz to launch on my browser and i doubt if it will launch anyway and https://topdownhq.herokuapp.com only lead to email subscription.

Where can i read more about your service before subscribing ?

Hey Smiley  https://topdownhq.herokuapp.com  will send you automatically an invitation to join our slack chat (Where you can access different channels and receive free trading tips )
I've prepared a small page where I present TopDownInvestments Smiley
http://topdowninvestment.xyz/TopDownInv.html

Hey , we moved channel #trading_alt to #trading , there you will find @pump.god , a professionnal market analysis that will advice you wich coin you should invest on and what are expected coins to rise Smiley

There are lot of features to bring about profits if we are in the right group, we can easily make profit of 50% daily on our investment but i doubt Zaizoun because he should be here to direct or coordinate people to their telegram or website and not to abandon the thread to no one to manage.

@Pump.god , our market analysis (free service) , ensures you will at least gain 100% of your profits if you follow his tips and advice Smiley
For examples he told us last week to buy RDD and XVG(Verge) at 78(RDD) and 133(XVG) . We almost doubled what we invested Wink

Also , I didn't abandon the thread Smiley I was preparing for the next pump so I didn't have really time to respond here .
You can still contact me on slack ( @zaizoun ) and I will respond to you quickly
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

Can't hurt to check it out especially if it is free and there are some good tips given out.  Not very often do you get anything for free.
EarthBoundGiygas

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:01:11 PM

Hey FoBoT,

@earth here, We've formed as a coalition of people who had previously been members of other poorly run pump groups that resulted in failure due to poor administration. Our team is not like this, we have dedicated team members, moderators, and administrators to ensure that nobody takes extreme lengths of power over the other. One of the key things that we would like to brag about our group is that we actually listen to our free users, as there has been multiple suggestions from free users that have pushed our team further along in building our pumping abilities while keeping members happy.

As part of TDI, you can rest assured that there is no need to pay any kind of membership fee if you don't want to. Membership benefits both the groups ability to push volume, and help guide you in when to buy/sell the coin based upon our market analysts predictions and experience.

Yes, we have pumped so far 4 coins, and you can read more about it in our newsletter : http://mailchi.mp/b6c36bb610af/top-down-pump-alert
Our most recent 2 coins can see the charts on our website on the Recent Pumps section

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me on our slack.
btc2usd.biz

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 09:19:20 PM

dear thread starter

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY BACK OR THE PRODUCT YOU SHOULD DELIVER SINCE I WAIT NOW 3 WEEKS !

GUYS BE CAREFUL TRADING WITH THIS GUY !!
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:14:35 PM

Small up !
We're pumping PTC !
Road to 2k !
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC
JWH007

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:49:48 AM

Your Slack Channel invite doesn't work. After entering email it just say "Token Revoked"....

Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:18:02 PM

Your Slack Channel invite doesn't work. After entering email it just say "Token Revoked"....
Hey I've fixed the issue Smiley

Small bump Smiley We're pumping this saturday.
Last pump $PTC , was successful '(300%), come and join our new pump Smiley
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:42:27 PM

BUMP , be prepared for tomorrow's pump !

Newsletter :

"

Topdown Investment Newsletter 6/13

Good day team, we hope that your investments have been proving successful in the wide world of cryptocurrency. This Saturday we have another pump coming up, so we would like to keep you knowledgeable in our past pump and what you can expect for this Saturday.

Last Week’s Pump: PTC

Last Saturday TDI had managed to successfully push for a Long pump, utilizing PestaCoin on Bittrex. Unlike the last few pumps of Dope, FLDC, and GBG which had much shorter pump times of under an hour, PTC managed to stay pumped for a total of twelve hours. This is great news, as the long term pumping of PTC allowed our users both premium and free to profit at a much lower risk than previous pumps. Overall, there was a 300% pump of the price of PTC, along with users profiting at about 150% of their initial investment, compared to the short pumps in which users only profited about 50% of their investment. The amount of BTC that was pushed was close to 100BTC in total, which compared to the volume of the last pump which was only 60BTC. The instructions to follow during a long pump can be found inside of our Slack chat in the pinned messages.

Our group:

We recently have broken 1,000 users in our chat, which is a great milestone, considering how young the group is. Ten percent of these users are part of our premium membership program, allowing them earlier access to coin information and further supporting the cause and pumping power of TDI. With their support we have managed to push coins harder and longer than most startup pump groups, as they will support the longevity of pumps, so that the group will keep getting larger in the pump world.

Referral program:

Know a friend with lots of BTC laying around? Are they not moving it anytime soon? Convince them  to join our membership program, and you will get a cut yourself. We encourage our members who have experienced success to invite their friends into silver and gold memberships. For each silver member you recruit you will have 0.002 BTC sent to your wallet, and for every gold member you recruit, you will earn 0.004 BTC.

Warning:

Members, please watch out for any admin impersonators. If you see any person you know is impersonating a team member, please contact anyone on the admin team. Please verify that they are impersonating by using the members feature on slack, if they don’t have a role they are a fake. Trust announcements only from listed admins.

I hope you all have had a good week, and that you will have an even better weekend.

@earth
"
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:31:10 PM

Hey ,
We will be organising 2 pumps each week .
One for premium members (Private members)
And the second will be for general users (free members) , the coin will be picked by a pot and posted automatically when timer finishes Smiley  by a bot to avoid any prepump ^^
Good luck !

Join our slack group :
http://topdowninvestment.xyz/
TheBitcoinBoy

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

dear thread starter

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY BACK OR THE PRODUCT YOU SHOULD DELIVER SINCE I WAIT NOW 3 WEEKS !

GUYS BE CAREFUL TRADING WITH THIS GUY !!

He also scammed me of 0.05 BTC for the development work. Never pay this guy upfront. He will steal your money. Also the development skills are worst.
TheBitcoinBoy

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:48:28 AM

I dont understand why i got banned because i ask why are there two different pesetacoin pump percentage. Also why breaking own rules.

He is true scammer! already scammed some many guys including me..
TheBitcoinBoy

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:14:24 AM

DO NOT TRUST THIS GROUP, I WAS AN ADMIN ...   their members are alll now bagholders and they are looking for new victims

ALL EX TopDownInvestors started this www.whalespump.com welcome to fair group

Leave a negative to his account, i have got his personal info as well. I will share those as well.
Haldbs

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:16:22 PM

Sadly , I fell victim to his "Investment Group"

I was charged .20 and was to be invited to his "Inner Circle" after asking for 2 days he banned me.

I should have known better and I'm partially to blame.

Be aware of this scammer and his www.whalespump.com group

BUYER BEWARE OF jonnytracker and his false promises
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

I guess you are not invited to the group lol. It's a fair group www.whalespump.com and invite only by trusted members . No admin charge anything. Stop your lies . Negative points for u for lying
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: