Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RLT][BOUNTY]🚀Signature & Avatar Campaign by SMARTPLAY▼TECH up to $40 per week  (Read 20142 times)
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

Dear users, due to rising Ethereum fees we ask everybody to use SmartRoulette game login. This will allow users receiving their rewards instantly and without being charged for any transasctions.

If you have any problems in the process of verification, please, read this information:

In some cases the system may consider social network account to be suspicious due to the following reasons:
- the profile contains insufficient information or hasn’t been updated for a long time;
- posts on the page are absent or haven’t been made for a long time;
- the account isn’t confirmed.We recommend you trying to make a post on your social page or add as much information as possible in your profile. If after implementation of all above mentioned steps the problem hasn’t been solved, please, provide the link to your social network and your authorization token to info@smartplay.tech.
Okay sir! I'll try to check my account later, I've been away for a few days... Here's my loguin: Jose52702
With regard to the users who entered in the beginning will they also be required to provide the win-win login or is it only for those who enter from now on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

Hello SmartPlay.tech please have PM you my auth token address but still haven't received my voucher code.
Please kindly do the needful.
Thanks.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

Finally I found a signature campaign that needs to write little posts, but with quality and that pays well, congratulations for the project and I joined your signature campaign, dev! Thanks. Cool
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:38:52 AM

Hello SmartPlay.tech please have PM you my auth token address but still haven't received my voucher code.
Please kindly do the needful.
Thanks.
Me too. Let's just wait. Maybe the manager is busy. Im waiting since wednesday. And the spreadsheet is updated. I saw that i will receive RLT on 23. But it's 24 now.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:41:21 PM

I joined the 15TH no bounty yet but as you say he might be busy and the Ethereum network has been clogged if he was sending it anywhere but your roulette account
poer

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 01:02:10 PM

hello all

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 02:00:16 PM

Please Check and Update me to active status in the spreadsheet. I have added SMARTPLAY signature and is running on my bitcointalk profile for a very long time. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

hi campaign manager, i'm just curious why i'm still not receiving my share, I qualify and talk with your support chat until now I don't have any token. hope you can provide my reward, thank you in advance.
Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

joined thanks for this , and hope ill recieve my rlts thankyou in advance , and hopethis forum will live more longer and i hope i can exchange this coins into btc , thanks alot
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

Official representative

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 04:04:33 PM

Dear users, due to rising Ethereum fees we ask everybody to use SmartRoulette game login. This will allow users receiving their rewards instantly and without being charged for any transasctions.

If you have any problems in the process of verification, please, read this information:

In some cases the system may consider social network account to be suspicious due to the following reasons:
- the profile contains insufficient information or hasn’t been updated for a long time;
- posts on the page are absent or haven’t been made for a long time;
- the account isn’t confirmed.We recommend you trying to make a post on your social page or add as much information as possible in your profile. If after implementation of all above mentioned steps the problem hasn’t been solved, please, provide the link to your social network and your authorization token to info@smartplay.tech.
Okay sir! I'll try to check my account later, I've been away for a few days... Here's my loguin: Jose52702
With regard to the users who entered in the beginning will they also be required to provide the win-win login or is it only for those who enter from now on?

Due to rising ETH fees we are asking all users who joined the campaign before to provide us with the game logins. The rewards will be sent to game balance with the further possibility to withdraw tokens. Thanks to such an option the participants don't have to pay any fees to process transactions.

qq767178175

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:07:51 PM

Waiting twitter and facebook campaigns  Grin
 Lips sealed
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 04:07:57 PM

Please Check and Update me to active status in the spreadsheet. I have added SMARTPLAY signature and is running on my bitcointalk profile for a very long time. Thanks

Updated the information for you, thanks.

SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

hi campaign manager, i'm just curious why i'm still not receiving my share, I qualify and talk with your support chat until now I don't have any token. hope you can provide my reward, thank you in advance.

Hi, we've sent you the reward. Thank you for your patience. Wink

SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 04:13:02 PM

Dear participants,
Today one more ditribution of rewards has been made. Next payout will be carried out on Monday, June, 26th to all users who are active. Don't forget to observe all the rules of the campaign.

kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:04:46 AM

Dear participants,
Today one more ditribution of rewards has been made. Next payout will be carried out on Monday, June, 26th to all users who are active. Don't forget to observe all the rules of the campaign.

ok admin, but i have any question, When I login in the game https://smartroulette.io I get 35 RLT Then I try to withdraw
Then my balance disappears. I have not entered the RLT address in livecoin because it can not see the address in livecoin.
Will my balance come back again? And how do I withdraw it?

Thank you before Wink
Bajank

Activity: 613

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:02:55 AM

nothink bounty social media twittr or fb dev..??
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:04:03 AM

i confirmed , i recieved payment  Wink
9jaflick

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:38:08 AM

Thanks smartplay I have received payment and voucher code for last week and this week.

My RLT is in my livecoin account now
lengfeng847

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:53:29 AM

A weekend has passed, EHT price reduction of 20 percent, this impact on the RLT?

the affiliate can use the link to attract players on resources devoted or close to the topic of crypto-currency, blockchain technology and gambling, receiving a reward of 0.5% for every bet placed by the player?

is that truth?

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
lengfeng847

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:02:03 AM

any bounty sosial media campaign dev.,., Huh

Social campaigns: Twitter, Facebook, Reddit will be launched in the shortest time. Everybody will be informed Wink

HI,my position has changed,from Jr member to Member,and I has submited in the application form of the google docs  once again! please check thans   Grin Grin Grin

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: