Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRB (MRAI) oriented browser for sale  (Read 6458 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:34:40 AM

i just watched your youtube video link. that was amazing. but would you tell me please how many captcha you claim per hour using this xrb browser?

it depends of your screen resolution and CPU count and internet speed

my best is 1956 / hour, on my weaker comp (laptop) with touchpad i made 1800 , but i have only 2 CPUs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:22:36 AM

UPDATE:

i made significant improvements, also for smaller screen resolutions, and fixed in the app the red"x" icon mystery..

test it:
http://bitfootball.net/download/test/x.zip
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

Nice bot you got here btw you always in the top 150 accounts to received rewards when you use this bot ? I was into mrai before but i quitted when they make change in the top 60 accounts that can get rewards.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:49:21 AM

Nice bot you got here btw you always in the top 150 accounts to received rewards when you use this bot ? I was into mrai before but i quitted when they make change in the top 60 accounts that can get rewards.

if i have time, and clicking all hour, i can be in top 150 every second hour. Smiley
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:41:23 PM

Look at my new video:

https://youtu.be/XMidZ81YdOM

no verify button click needed, just open 10x the app and click the pictures..  it cannot be faster! Smiley
I just got amazed after seeing your video. Even if you use multiple instances, wouldn't it be blocked because of the same IP or MRAI is not bothering about our IP addresses ?

Are you coming up with any guarantee for free upgrade if MRAI  is going to change their system after seeing your browser ?

I guess your browser will work fine until MRAI is not going to change any of their faucet claiming procedures. It seems your browser is a killer to the stability of claiming faucets, devs may not stay calm after seeing it  Shocked
bintara

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:47:10 PM

I don't know how it works.
I'm just trying your exe file and it keeps refreshing the browser every second and skipping without any chance to solve captcha  Huh

and why you didn't provide close button? in windows 10 x64 it doesn't close the app window even though through right click - close window.
I should open task manager to end this task.

PS: how to add proxy to this app? as i always using my private squid proxy in browser.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:55:58 PM

I would like to try it out first before I would be comfortable  purchasing this browser. How can you prove that it's faster than a normal browser?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:20:25 PM

I would like to try it out first before I would be comfortable  purchasing this browser. How can you prove that it's faster than a normal browser?

uses my XRB address, read please the instructions before use
EIVIRASHA

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

I don't know how it works.
I'm just trying your exe file and it keeps refreshing the browser every second and skipping without any chance to solve captcha  Huh

and why you didn't provide close button? in windows 10 x64 it doesn't close the app window even though through right click - close window.
I should open task manager to end this task.

PS: how to add proxy to this app? as i always using my private squid proxy in browser.

Hello!
and also hello to Tommy

Sadly, I could solve the error with the captcha, BUT now I have the same problem as this user

the problem is that the captchas are not "esasy captchas" so the program keeps refreshing the captchas during 1 minute, or even more, or maybe never find a good captcha, onlye the first 2 or 3 times

and I guess that this is out of the possibilites of the program, this is just google that choose the captchas for you....
so even tough the program is so good, the captchas are so bad...
thank you for all!
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:58:45 PM

I would like to try it out first before I would be comfortable  purchasing this browser. How can you prove that it's faster than a normal browser?

uses my XRB address, read please the instructions before use
Okay thank you very much for the quick reply! I'm going to give it a try a soon as I find some time tomorrow! However I have another quick question. How much are you able to make using this browser?
bintara

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:51:02 PM

Hello all, i just can say one world for this OP's tool : awesome..!!!  Kiss

Let me tell my experience with this MRAI browser :
At the first time, after OP help me to configure my PC setting properly, still i got difficulties to use it and to do 'claims' with that,  because it doesn't fit my small screen resolution. (1366 x 768). Then OP updated it with NEW VERSION to fit my screen resolution.
Now it works and run smoothly, only need to open an instance as much as i want.
Also it can be applied with my private proxy with OP help.  

I just tried it twice last now and seems like i can't be patience to gives review here.  
In every 10 minutes i can get more than 200 claims. We just need to click captchas when it show green color,  all the rests ( auto verify, auto skip etc) will be done by this MRAI browser. So simple as that.

I can say it's truly more and more faster than my common browser (chrome / firefox) and really got faster than my manual claim as usually.  
Also i can claim more relax because it just need my right hand, so i can do 'claim the captchas' and drink a soft drink with my other hand at once. lol
I believe i can do it more faster in the future than now, even i will beat the OP's reach: 10 minutes claiming , 281 captchas
it's just need a bit of time to fit myself with this MRAI browser.

i'll record it as soon as possible as a proof. Hope i have time for that, because of this tool seems like i want to claim more and more right now. lol

Just a bit suggestion to OP, if possible i hope you can add a close button for an instance. AFAIK, in Delphi you can add it close button only, and disable maximize / minimize button. IMO, it will better and make easier when we need to close it.

PS:
Maybe I'm a newbie member here, actually joined 2014, just rarely active and was inactive at BTC after that. I came back to BTC in early 2017.
Before, I did not know at all with OP. I'm only interested to the MRAI browser offer after seeing a demo on YouTube and then i went here to get his contact.
At all, this is best MRAI tool and has recommended seller. Thank you
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:02:46 AM

Hello all, i just can say one world for this OP's tool : awesome..!!!  Kiss

Let me tell my experience with this MRAI browser :
At the first time, after OP help me to configure my PC setting properly, still i got difficulties to use it and to do 'claims' with that,  because it doesn't fit my small screen resolution. (1366 x 768). Then OP updated it with NEW VERSION to fit my screen resolution.
Now it works and run smoothly, only need to open an instance as much as i want.
Also it can be applied with my private proxy with OP help.  

I just tried it twice last now and seems like i can't be patience to gives review here.  
In every 10 minutes i can get more than 200 claims. We just need to click captchas when it show green color,  all the rests ( auto verify, auto skip etc) will be done by this MRAI browser. So simple as that.

I can say it's truly more and more faster than my common browser (chrome / firefox) and really got faster than my manual claim as usually.  
Also i can claim more relax because it just need my right hand, so i can do 'claim the captchas' and drink a soft drink with my other hand at once. lol
I believe i can do it more faster in the future than now, even i will beat the OP's reach: 10 minutes claiming , 281 captchas
it's just need a bit of time to fit myself with this MRAI browser.

i'll record it as soon as possible as a proof. Hope i have time for that, because of this tool seems like i want to claim more and more right now. lol

Just a bit suggestion to OP, if possible i hope you can add a close button for an instance. AFAIK, in Delphi you can add it close button only, and disable maximize / minimize button. IMO, it will better and make easier when we need to close it.

PS:
Maybe I'm a newbie member here, actually joined 2014, just rarely active and was inactive at BTC after that. I came back to BTC in early 2017.
Before, I did not know at all with OP. I'm only interested to the MRAI browser offer after seeing a demo on YouTube and then i went here to get his contact.
At all, this is best MRAI tool and has recommended seller. Thank you

hi, thanks for your feedback, i am happy that helps you to get some extra Smiley

i cannot add close button , because when i had close button, i got much less efficiency, when i am clicking fast hardcore, i was hitting very often the close. it takes time.
it's better to use roght click on the taskbar and close windows, or all group at once...  when the app is working, and cannot be closed, you need to use task manager.  but to be honest, my app is running 24/7 on my laptop Cheesy  just refreshing the page and solving again Smiley
croixraoul23

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:31:21 PM

browser just keeps refreshing i can only do 3 claim then it will refresh for about 5 minutes then an application error occurs. "Exception EAccessViolation in module XRB.exe at 00095E0A. Access violation at address 00495e0A in module 'XRB.exe'. Read of address  0000000."

I've tried everything in instruction but still unable to use properly the browser. Does it have a minimum spec requirements?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:42:38 PM

i am working now on chrome embedded version to better compatibility, i will post here , when i will finish, it can take few days
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:32:03 AM

UPDATE:

i uploaded new version: bitfootball.net/download/test/x.zip
there is auto unlock (when you banned), debug mode, and top menu (right click) with QUIT option.

Note: this version is for testing only, (read txt file included), this version using my XRB address.
If everything works fine, you can consider purchsing this app.

Time is running, XRB claiming won't be there forever
EIVIRASHA

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:21:28 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 07:04:45 AM by EIVIRASHA

Ey!
I will test it tomorrow morning
Hope it works for me now Smiley
Thanks for your effort on this!

pd: tested, It appears the first good captcha, y solve it, and the refreshing and refreshing and.....no more good captchas
pfffffffffffffff

Thats all for me, bye
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

new version, less cycling captchas,  however it will show harder ones too, but still much faster than other browsers..
there is also config file where you can decide how hard captchas to show

also hopefully fixed win10 app crashes
nathanghart

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:41:33 PM

So this is free version or you have to pay after a few claims have been completed?
I haven't tried this or any of your previous versions yet so just want to know if I start using it will I need to pay eventually.
romeorickl64

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:14:18 PM

Any vouch copy available? I didn't find any good feedback from the users if you already sold some of your copies.I am interested for give it a try since MRAI claiming is getting much tough day by day.

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:34:22 PM

Any vouch copy available? I didn't find any good feedback from the users if you already sold some of your copies.I am interested for give it a try since MRAI claiming is getting much tough day by day.

there are some positive feedbacks, also i hope the others , who bought will write there soon..
you can use my test version (my xrbaddress)  - to check if everything is OK

just read the instructions carefuly
https://bitfootball.net/download/test/x.zip
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: