Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ideas to invest  (Read 3086 times)
honestis.network

Activity: 27
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 12:45:03 AM

Why not ICO ? like honestis.network ?

Honestis . Network Portable Identity Provider ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:23:18 AM

I am looking for something new to invest early in, something that is like facebook but it is in its very early stage of development, something that got potential from your point of view, I am only looking for ideas, I will decide myself after reviewing the ideas here. Also I see so many websites which offers binary option , trading that offers you to buy google, facebook and apple stocks. Unfortunately there you do not own anything, they aren't yours for real. I am looking for a website where I can buy real apple stocks or real facebook stocks and me owning them with certificate of owner ship.

Well I can only think of new projects such as ICO's and other alt coins that soon to be launched. But the way you are describing, why not just go to the stock market of your country? And just buy local stocks that you think you will grow your money and I know there are some IPO announcements about new comers for their stock.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
musicmate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:07:38 AM

Just late night rambles from me skewed thinking

I think everyone is getting the wrong idea about investing in Crypto, the real value is not the price, the technology behind the coin is what the community value, in-turn making the coin have value.  Clearly the BTC & ETH community has & is growing since 8 odd years ago & so has the price. Facebook brings people together so it is creating a community..

My point is look for investments that look to have community backing.

mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:03:00 AM

Right, if you are a bitcoin player, the best investment is with ICO, of course you have to know all about ICO that you will follow, because not all ICO succeed. ICO is just like you have a stake
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:46:36 AM

I am looking for something new to invest early in

Buy stock video portofolios.
You need find someone who sell You all rights for his work.

Hmmm, what is this? Sounds interesting. Would it be like buying works from photographers and selling those as stock photos?

I wonder how much money might need to start up with this business. I'm quite concerned with my lack of savings. I'm also not doing well when it comes to trading. Ended up with money stuck in some alts for weeks....  Sad
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:51:37 AM

For the good investment that you are looking buy now many bitcoins as you can and wait many years and see what is the value of the bitcoin now. That is the best investment that you can do.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:24:11 AM

For the good investment that you are looking buy now many bitcoins as you can and wait many years and see what is the value of the bitcoin now. That is the best investment that you can do.

Yeah that's a better ways to invest your money and using bitcoin is the best choice you have, so same as mine. Right now I am holding my bitcoin so far it increased it's value, and I really use it to determine the price increase everyday. There maybe fluctuations in an erratic movement as we see in the chart trend monitoring, but if you analyze very well the situation you can decide how and when to sell your bitcoin investment.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:28:46 AM

I am looking for something new to invest early in, something that is like facebook but it is in its very early stage of development, something that got potential from your point of view, I am only looking for ideas, I will decide myself after reviewing the ideas here. Also I see so many websites which offers binary option , trading that offers you to buy google, facebook and apple stocks. Unfortunately there you do not own anything, they aren't yours for real. I am looking for a website where I can buy real apple stocks or real facebook stocks and me owning them with certificate of owner ship.

There is basically no way online especially so if you are out of the US.

Are you in the US or no? If you're in the US just talk to a stock broker operating in your area and that way, you are able to get some real apple and Facebook stock, as in actually in your possession instead of having to use the binary options where you own nothing.

I wouldn't say that fb and apple are the best investments possible though. They are already established business meaning that their stocks will probably rise steadily but no real surprises. Buy the rumour, sell the news.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:33:21 AM

OP's expectations were something beyond the margin. It would be better if he start a service providing with the same features that he expected. If lucky will be profited with a good number​ of investors from different corners of the world will be investing into it.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:38:43 AM

The only best in my ideas to invest is  save in bitcoin in my wallet so that in the future increases of the price i can sell and earned profit from my investment made. In waiting for so long i need a lot of patience to do because money is very important to save it.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:48:17 PM

The only best in my ideas to invest is  save in bitcoin in my wallet so that in the future increases of the price i can sell and earned profit from my investment made. In waiting for so long i need a lot of patience to do because money is very important to save it.
I did see many people are suggesting investing into some altcoins and into some stocks but I am personally do not see they are having better potential than bitcoins. I mean bitcoin will remain as best performing currency in upcoming years too. Some experts are speculating bitcoin may reach million dollar in next 5 years then why not 10 millions in 10 or 15 years ?

As of now and for next 10 years, I believe bitcoin will remain as best investment opportunity for sure. Looking for others, may waste your time and capital.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

It is good to search a new ideals for bitcoin. But commonly we use for invest the bitcoin in gambling and trading and mining investment sites and mostly people are earn from them.
Then i also advice you, you should start altcoin trading and make bitcoin in it. Because if i said that now i have bitcoins, than it is because i do altcoin trading.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:05:34 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency can be one of the best investment a person can make to make really good profits in really less time. You can invest in various altcoins like monero and ethereum which are really performing very well.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:13:30 PM

I prefer to you to just hold your bitcoin in your wallet and wait many years before you sell your btc and then you will see tha profit that you will gain. I know that is te very good investment that perfect to you.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:16:50 PM

Why not ICO ? like honestis.network ?
ICO is full of scammers and now it is being abused by bad guys who want to steal our money. There are too many ICOs which people believe that they are made based on the MLM scheme. The sooner you invest, the more money you have and the later you invest, the higher chance you will lose all of your money
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:35:44 PM

i have better idea,
hire dev,make altcoin.
make ICO and your money is growing everyday.dont wasted money for gambling or ponzi
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:39:33 PM

Maybe you are in a wrong place.
I have read the first page comments and I dont see any good answers that would link you to what you want.
Seems like they all offer different investment which have something to do with bitcoin.
But this one that you are talking. Stocks? I dont see it here.
Gambling investing, altcoins or bitcoin itself. That is all I see here.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:28:54 AM

Well you can do altcoins here and trading but if you're thinking about something new then I can recommend mining. Its one of the oldest method to earn BTC yet there's still a lott of room to develop there. One of the complex ways because you need to learn programming ( hardware and software based ) and discover more things that are yet to be found there. Mining requires some big cash and knowledge but its worth it.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:07:19 AM

Well you can do altcoins here and trading but if you're thinking about something new then I can recommend mining. Its one of the oldest method to earn BTC yet there's still a lott of room to develop there. One of the complex ways because you need to learn programming ( hardware and software based ) and discover more things that are yet to be found there. Mining requires some big cash and knowledge but its worth it.

Mining takes too much time and effort but its still good ,if you have some to invest or to trade,those two were better.
thymeow

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:13:25 AM

Start checking out poloniex for the list of companies with lower selling.
Dont be bother of the red color. Just because the price is low today It will be low price For the entire year.
You will be surpise that your btc is already gaining
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: