Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want BTC! I have $USD$ Prepaid VISA gift-credit CARDS, Real or Virtual  (Read 2019 times)
GimEEE (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2011, 06:14:48 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2011, 11:04:12 PM by GimEEE

UPDATE (as of July 5th): I'm Offering at least $12/BTC

I give you USD in mail or Visa gift credit card mailed to US/APO, etc.
OR Virtual Card through email (see bottom of post)

CARD INFO: https://www.visadpsgiftcard.com/NAVYFEDERAL/Pages/Home.aspx
Important info:
Mailed directly to you from the issuer, so I won't know you're card # or anything.
Value is in whole $ increments from $15 to $200.
I'll round up the $ so you get more than you pay for.
12 months no fee to use as credit card .
Always use as "Credit" card.
$10 to unload entire balance and receive a check in mail.
Only accepted within the United States and on U.S. military bases.
You need to tell me a name/address/phone# to enter (otherwise I'll make one up), for using online and checking balance.

For the virtual card, this info is required for issuing this card:
First & Last Name, Value of the card (20-200), Valid US address (street, city, state, zip) to associate with the card (some websites check for valid addresses to use a card), ***email*** to receive the card (MUST BE ACCURATE, this is how you get the card!), 4 digit code.
Feel free to negotiate, make an offer.

After you send the above info, I'll send you my BTC address, then you clearcoin escrow (to charity) the BTC, then I send you the credit card (direct from the issuer).

Why? I want more BTC, muahaha.

The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hollie

Activity: 84

This account was a fraudulent account.

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 07:15:51 PM

I'll think about this once my funds get cleared.

This account was a fraudulent account created by a girl in Melbourne, Australia. There is no point messaging this account, continue with reversing all paypal transactions.
GimEEE (OP)

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2011, 01:32:06 PM

I'll think about this once my funds get cleared.

Sounds good, I plan to sell a total of around $1000 worth per month, basically investing everything in BTC, crossing fingers.
So I should have plenty.

The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with.
Capitan

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 03:28:51 PM

Out of curiosity, what would you do if BTC became worthless after you invested "everything" in them? Are you not worried about that risk?
GimEEE (OP)

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 01:26:06 PM

Out of curiosity, what would you do if BTC became worthless after you invested "everything" in them? Are you not worried about that risk?
I haven't planned to do anything different in that case (devaluation). But I could buy a whole lot more for $1000/month if they were worthless, so it might work out well.
No, I don't really worry too much.

I still have several VISA gift credit cards left if anyone wants to convert their BTC, btw.

GimEEE (OP)

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 08:41:11 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2011, 04:40:26 PM by GimEEE

Yes, I'm offering more than the current rate. . .

GimEEE (OP)

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 04:13:43 PM

I still have plenty left for this month.
If there's any better way to get me BTC for USD, I'm open to consider it.

GimEEE (OP)

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 06:25:35 PM

Just sold a card - $100 @ 15$ exchange rate, tried this virtual card thing (adds $5 fee)
I'll update the heading after it goes through.

RustyShackleford

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 03:16:15 PM

+1 for GimEEE Smiley I was the one he sold the card to. Arrived just now (the next day).

Thanks for trying out that other service with me. If anyone's interested, we used giftcards.com for a virtually delivered card (i didn't feel like waiting for it to get here in the mail and offered to pay the 5$ activation fee that the site has)
GimEEE (OP)

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2011, 03:37:39 PM

+1 for GimEEE Smiley I was the one he sold the card to. Arrived just now (the next day).
Thanks for trying out that other service with me. If anyone's interested, we used giftcards.com for a virtually delivered card (i didn't feel like waiting for it to get here in the mail and offered to pay the 5$ activation fee that the site has)
Ditto, wish it went faster, but under 24 hrs (as the website says) is better than a week or so if you don't need to use in physical stores.

Thanks for trying it out!
good trade!

GimEEE (OP)

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2011, 04:58:07 PM

Moving and reposting to the currency exchange thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: