Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 05:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I empty Electrum?  (Read 417 times)
pinkpajama99 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

I've tried but I just don't like Electrum.   Is there a way to empty it like Multibit has?  I have 0.40 and I want to move it and make sure I have enough fees to get confirmed but not leave any left.   Can someone help?

Thanks.  Just went through a nightmare with multibit (who never responded to any of my questions) and all my brain cells got used up on that.

Thanks
ranochigo
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:15:14 AM

If you want to empty your entire wallet, you can go to the send tab, key in your intended address to send to and press max. The fees will be calculated for you.

If you want it to confirm within a reasonable amount of time, you should enable dynamic fee. Go to Tools>Check use dynamic fee. In the send tab, you should be able to see a slider. Slide it to the middle and you will be fine.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pinkpajama99 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:07:25 PM

If you want to empty your entire wallet, you can go to the send tab, key in your intended address to send to and press max. The fees will be calculated for you.

If you want it to confirm within a reasonable amount of time, you should enable dynamic fee. Go to Tools>Check use dynamic fee. In the send tab, you should be able to see a slider. Slide it to the middle and you will be fine.

THanks. I did figure that out later.  I've spent so much brain power on BTC its crazhy.

Is there someplace on Electrum where I can see the tx ID?  Multibit linked the transaction to the blockchain Tx ID which I liked alot.
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:27:07 PM

THanks. I did figure that out later.  I've spent so much brain power on BTC its crazhy.

Is there someplace on Electrum where I can see the tx ID?  Multibit linked the transaction to the blockchain Tx ID which I liked alot.

Right click a transaction in the history window and select Details and it will show the transaction ID and other details as well including the inputs/ouputs/fees.
pinkpajama99 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:22:47 PM

Right click a transaction in the history window and select Details and it will show the transaction ID and other details as well including the inputs/ouputs/fees.

Awesome thanks!     While I got you. Is there a place where I can see btc /USD?
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:41:13 PM

Awesome thanks!     While I got you. Is there a place where I can see btc /USD?

Sure it is . And there are a lot of places. I use preev.com and is the best place to see. If you intend to see btc/USD on your electrum wallet then go to Tools/Plugins/Exhchange rates and choose one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: