Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any cheap altcoin with grow pontecial  (Read 4376 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:18:21 PM

This last two months has been a winning spree for the bold and those who can think differently.  It used to be that the cycle would go up and down dramatically, but it has seemed to go up, correct, and go up again.  I think the key issue is trusting coins/teams/devs that have shown to be solid in the past.  This kind of trust has been highly rewarded.  Also, working hard.  I have missed a lot of opportunity just because I have already put in a lot of time, and didn't want to just allot a little more to coins I did due diligence on in the past.   I also have to go with my ideals, like I liked BATA and EGC for what they stood for but didn't invest recently because I got too caught up in just watching the dollars.  Last but not least is the idea of keeping a little out of sell orders so that in case the coin rises really high, one still can sell at those extreme times or not at all.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

I would say XtraBytes has a potential of growing it is still cheap, with a great community  and project. Other coins like FTC and APX i think can also have a future. Development team of FTC project are doing something to get it on road. APX for me is a great project and really undervalued.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:47:17 PM

Here's what I'm betting right now on Alt coins:

- http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/safe-exchange-coin/   only   $0.005  this one is supose to be a distributed exchange if they pull it off I would be a customer because i'm sick of exchanges acting like they own my coins so this will be sweat if it works and it's cheap right now

- http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icash/  only  $0.01  has masternodes like PIVX just cheaper and same developer and they pushed PIVX over a dollar so if thye do the same here that is 10,000% return, it's worth the gamble for me (no pre-mine) the dev has honest reputation

- http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/basic-attention-token/ this one i'm not sure that much but everyone thinks it will go up so I put some money

- Wagerr (it's only in 11th round ICO) i put a big chunk on this one after looking at the promise it sounds solit and tons of people have put the money in and if they do what they promised i might hold this one long term because of the expedided deflation they promise.

I have more but in smaller quantaty but this is what i'm betting on right now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Leelue

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:08:35 AM

I tried to put money into wagerr but I couldn't find it on the site

Can you point a newbie in the right direction?
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:40:32 AM

I tried to put money into wagerr but I couldn't find it on the site

Can you point a newbie in the right direction?

Create an account, go to email confirm. then go back in and login, then click on the buy link, then pick one of the 5 or 6 coins you want to pay with, then send (send from your wallet so it's the axact amount they say not exchange - at least that is how i did it).

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Scuds31091

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:00:08 AM

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:16:35 AM

No such thing as a cheap coin anyone. This ain't March anymore
So sad Sad so true Smiley

Yup, so true though. But you could check on the trading site which altcoin are of the lowest amount and do a background check if its not a scam coin or does it have any progression since then.
Leelue

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:47:50 AM

Create an account, go to email confirm. then go back in and login, then click on the buy link, then pick one of the 5 or 6 coins you want to pay with, then send (send from your wallet so it's the axact amount they say not exchange - at least that is how i did it).

Woah, a raffle? Gambling in my gambling?
That seems... too scary. And the TOS has a giant hunk of missing text on the part describing how the ICO works
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:57:48 AM

Woah, a raffle? Gambling in my gambling?
That seems... too scary. And the TOS has a giant hunk of missing text on the part describing how the ICO works

Look here's what ICO is, you kiss your money goodbuy and you hope for the best. What you don't do is read TOS or you will never invest. ICO is not for detailed people. (I'm not making fun ICO is like silicon valley you put money on 20 knowing that 19 you get 0 back).

ionutvirlan

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:36:48 AM

bought ACOIN and buying more.
150m USD market cap goes to 100usd. we can do it guys Smiley
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

I looking to invest in altcoins, any cheap altcoin with a long term investment pontetial?

Verge definitely is probably the best altcoin to invest both short and especially long term.
It is privcy oriented which means it has always demand. Bear in mind, when you compare the privacy altcoins, you do not want to buy any coin that is at TOP 20 - that's the place to sell. I did this mistake with Monero and ended up bagholding for years until it when 10 X. Better to run for a quick buck when that is available with Verge.
Many think Verge will hit 1 usd per coin so try to get minimum 1 million coins so that you can be a millionaire when that happens.
ionutvirlan

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

13 BN usd market cap? would like to see that. unfortunately not sooner than 5 years time. and I'm not making a mistake saying this.

I looking to invest in altcoins, any cheap altcoin with a long term investment pontetial?

Verge definitely is probably the best altcoin to invest both short and especially long term.
It is privcy oriented which means it has always demand. Bear in mind, when you compare the privacy altcoins, you do not want to buy any coin that is at TOP 20 - that's the place to sell. I did this mistake with Monero and ended up bagholding for years until it when 10 X. Better to run for a quick buck when that is available with Verge.
Many think Verge will hit 1 usd per coin so try to get minimum 1 million coins so that you can be a millionaire when that happens.
rmyg5907

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

I think the opportunity should be come ,the gay of the website wouldn't share about what the coin they hold
I suggest you read more post in the announcement
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:24:25 PM

Steem , monero , ETC , NEM , maybe golem .

All coins you mentioned are already made their moves and expensive now. He's asking cheap coins.
I think Edgeless and Gup is still cheap, considering they are still under 50 cents. You can try your chance with Trust or Lunyr too.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:39:41 PM

Ethereum is still relatively cheap, some says that it will be soon even more expensive than bitcoin.

It is wise to observe coins offering cloud computing services:
like Golem and SONM: Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (they are currency in the ICO phase).
These coins might rise very fast to the top.
ionutvirlan

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:43:39 PM

Steem , monero , ETC , NEM , maybe golem .

All coins you mentioned are already made their moves and expensive now. He's asking cheap coins.
I think Edgeless and Gup is still cheap, considering they are still under 50 cents. You can try your chance with Trust or Lunyr too.

edgeless: 26 million usd marketcap, too high
gup: 29 million usd marketcap, too high
trust: 860.000 marketcap - GOOD POINT
lunyr: over 8 milliion, still to high for him, my guess.

your thoughts on ACOIN? much appreciated
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

13 BN usd market cap? would like to see that. unfortunately not sooner than 5 years time. and I'm not making a mistake saying this.

It is very possible.
Bear in mind, bitcoin is on the edge of a giantic bull market and can bring hundreds of billions of dollars new fresh fiat into crypto during the coming years.
That being said, in terms of bitcoin Verge still is severely undervalued and it is just a matter of time when it will explode and make the next major move upwards - the charts are very promising (ascending triangle).
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:13:47 PM

Thank you for this website, I was looking for something like this Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:57:12 PM

Minereum (MNE), self mining coin based on ethereums smart contracts, extremely low supply and great development team make this a very interesting coin with an very high potential. Right now it's trading at around 7$, I can see it at 50$ by the end of this year, 500$ by 2020 (this would be a marketcap of 225 million $, which is peanuts compared to ethers 25 billion right now.

Digibyte (DGB), very fast coin with a good development team and some great implications, plus it targets the online gaming world which is a growing market. I can see this coin reach 0.5$ by the end of this year, 2$ by 2020 (this would be a marketcap of around 16 billion)

New Economic Movement (XEM), highly scalable, very fast coin, can do everything bitcoin and ethereum can do, only a lot faster. It's an absolute mystery why this coin is still so undervalued. I predict 2$ by the end of this year, 10$ by 2020 (this would be a marketcap of around 90 billion, which is the only reason why I don't see it growing above 10$ per coin)

Ripple (XRP), fastest coin today, it has a lot of backers, google being one of them. I predict this coin to reach 0.75$ by the end of this year, and around 2$ by 2020. This is only due to it's sheer volume, as it would mean a marketcap of 200 billion.

Siacoin (SC), given it's ability to completely replace dropbox, I predict a price of 0.05$ by the end of this year, and around 1$ by 2020.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:03:24 PM

UBQ is cheap. 2$ for 1 Ubiq.
Under Top 50 in worldcoinindex.
Low Coin amount so high potential to grow.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████