Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51963 times)
imusify (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2020, 02:21:44 PM by imusify

IMU Token will be listed on Switcheo.Exchange and O3.Network after the token sale

Participate in Token Sale

ICO extended till May 31

Get Whitelisted -- https://tokensale.imusify.com :: Step-By-Step Guide

Presale

Presale of IMU tokens will start from March 1
Accepting BTC, ETH, and NEO
There is no vesting for presale and crowdsale
Maximum Order - 5000 USD

Actual circulation for the first few years will be 650 million
We expect 1 billion tokens to be circulated within 5 years
No IMU Tokens will be burned ever

Read More -- https://medium.com/@imusify/why-did-imusify-choose-neo-af388187552

Exchange Listings

IMU will be listed on Switcheo.Exchange after the token sale :: Announcement

IMU will be listed on O3.Network after the token sale :: Announcement

imusify - Token Sale is LIVE till May 31
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Looks like a very decent project. I have checked the team and it is quite solid with good background, but not much about technical team. Good advisors with the music related background. I would like to ask you about bonuses and the vesting period for founders, team, advisors tokens.
RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

i don't understand a little thing. can you explain in few words, what a goal to create token, and complete ICO for this resource?

Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

If I understand correctly, you create something like a universal platform that will satisfy the needs of both music lovers and its creators, etc. I'm right?
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

tell me, what will be the price of your token during the sale of the tokens? for what currency can I buy them? will there be any bonuses?

mlrdcoin

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

looks very strange, only one page of comments, there is no activity, there are no messages from the manager and answers to questions. why is that?

PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

imusify uses a combination of innovative protocols and frameworks to facilitate a direct peer-to-peer connection between artists, fans, and other stakeholders. The platform integrates the best practices of traditional crowdfunding, streaming, media sharing, economic and social networks. This way, imusify eliminates the need for existing intermediaries, resolving inefficiencies, providing transparency, and ensuring everybody are fairly rewarded for their contribution. Use cases include artist crowdfunding, transparent artist royalty payments, incentivized content curation, open-source development and network collaboration.

I like when there is written solutions.
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

The ϑ IMU utility token is a NEP-5 token that will be available for purchase with NEO/GAS. If you are interested in the purchase of IMU tokens and need assistance, please contact us.  Why NEO and not EOS or ETH ? Just wondering .. not trying to fud.
kajaaja

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

Interesting project - i found it on Youtube

2018 July -- IMU PreSale
2018 Aug -- IMU Main Sale
2018 Sep -- Imusify Alpha
2018 Oct -- Imusify Beta
2018 Dec -- Imusify v1
2019 Jan -- Imusify Academy
2019 Mar -- Imusify 2.0

Could you tell me about  Imusify academy what will be?   

Thank you very much
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

well this is a very interesting project. dedicated not only to artists, but also to music lovers, developers, and music communities. supported by a fairly solid team of course such a project will be successful and attract investors because music is part of human life. hopefully this project can run as expected.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
sarmashalom

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

This is very visionary idea

Imusify  -  Framework for artists, music lovers, entrepreneurs and developers to use our platform to connect with the imusify community, create collaborative content and build new use cases.
dinodinodino

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

How is this project diff. from VIBERATE?   I want facts    thanks very much
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

Looks like a very decent project. I have checked the team and it is quite solid with good background, but not much about technical team. Good advisors with the music related background. I would like to ask you about bonuses and the vesting period for founders, team, advisors tokens.

Thank you for your question! Tokens will be available at a discounted price, not a bonus. Here is a helpful article on the difference between discounts and bonuses

https://medium.com/@dmhco/discount-or-a-bonus-45d0ac353eb

You can see the detailed breakdown of the discount structure here https://imusify.com/ico.pdf

Tokens allocated to founding team members and advisors will be vested on a 3 year schedule, with 1 year annual cliffs.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

i don't understand a little thing. can you explain in few words, what a goal to create token, and complete ICO for this resource?

The IMU token serves not only as the key utility to our platform, but also as a bridge between the crypto-economy and traditional fiat payment systems. The IMU token will allow our users to exchange value- within our unique marketplace- between other creators and service providers around the world, eliminating several inefficiencies of international fiat transactions.

We are also committed to using the universal language of music to educate the public about blockchain and cryptocurrency. The presence of the IMU token is vital to this process, as token incentives motivate people to learn and realize the value of the utility token on our platform.

The token is being sold to the public via ICO in order to fund imusify's operational, legal, development and marketing overhead costs.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

If I understand correctly, you create something like a universal platform that will satisfy the needs of both music lovers and its creators, etc. I'm right?

imusify - an artist centric platform. We are looking forward to creating an ecosystem where the music lovers will directly be able to pay to the artists (No Middlemen, like streaming services and record labels)

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

This is very visionary idea

Imusify  -  Framework for artists, music lovers, entrepreneurs and developers to use our platform to connect with the imusify community, create collaborative content and build new use cases.

Thank you for your love and support. Glad to have you as a part of our community.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

well this is a very interesting project. dedicated not only to artists, but also to music lovers, developers, and music communities. supported by a fairly solid team of course such a project will be successful and attract investors because music is part of human life. hopefully this project can run as expected.

You're correct. Music is a part of life. Musicians make music, whereas music streaming services and record labels make most of the money. Highly unfair. Thank you for your kind words. We will do our best in order to create a smart music economy, together we can.

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

There is still a long way before the pre-sale begin, so I'll have enough time to learn and doing a deeper research on this new coins.
That way I'd be able to decide ho much to invest, or not.
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:45:36 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 04:37:35 AM by imusify

The ϑ IMU utility token is a NEP-5 token that will be available for purchase with NEO/GAS. If you are interested in the purchase of IMU tokens and need assistance, please contact us.  Why NEO and not EOS or ETH ? Just wondering .. not trying to fud.

We chose NEO for many reasons, EOS was not a viable option at the time, and ETH doesn't serve our long term needs. That said, most major exchanges allow the free exchange of any major cryptocurrency, which is why we settled on a single platform for our ICO, rather than multiple.

Since we are a dApp originally built on NEO, we chose this blockchain for very specific reasons that include the open-source international community of developers that make up the City of Zion. CoZ is not a corporation, or a consulting firm, but rather a community that shares knowledge and contributes to emerging projects. We at imusify, modeled our value proposition after this concept as we share both CoZ’s and NEO’s long-term vision.

Why NEO beats other ICO platforms:
-- NEO is focussed on Smart Economy, not just Smart Contracts, with several key differentiators including;
  • Planned integration with regulators and other institutions for transparency and regional/global acceptance.
  • Proof of Stake, rather than Proof of Work, quantum proof consensus algorithm for both security and significantly higher transactional throughput.
  • Broad international acceptance with, to date, no evidence of fraud.
  • Core Accountability and Transparency features with several chain-based digital ID solutions already in progress.
  • NEO smart contracts are very expensive to deploy, which means that there is much less likelihood of the ecosystem being polluted with scams and other distractions common to other ICO capable blockchains.
  • NEO has a strong development community and currently supports C# and Python for Smart Contracts as well as integrations using C#, Python and JavaScript libraries.

Read More -- https://medium.com/imusify/why-did-imusify-choose-neo-af388187552

CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

I have always wondered why so many ICOs are setting their supplies at 1 billion coins, is there any technical and economical reason as to why do this? I'm genuinely curious why is this a popular strategy. Also, I would like to know if you guys have a working MVP already to showcase.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: