Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell?  (Read 2076 times)
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:37:45 AM

I might just have a bit of bitcoin from some of the things I did to get it now, it looks like next year I can sell bitcoins and can feel the extra income from bitcoin, although at the moment I'm only able to work on capctcha to get bitcoin.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:38:52 AM

I suggest to you sir hold your bitcoin because I believe the price become $5000 before the end of this year 2017. But it depends to you what do you think is the best. Many people until today and maybe in few months still buying so the price is continously increasing. And many big investor will invest in bitcoin. I hope many people also hold their bitcoin so the price continously increasing.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:39:45 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

If you need money in the next year or two - sure, take profit, you most certainly will have a chance to buy back lower than it is today.

Just don't sell all, as you never know how high it will go this run, and nobody does.

i am satoshi
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:14:57 PM

Bitcoin price is soaring. Its price trajectory is extremely steep. I fear that the Bitcoin price bubbles is reaching its point of yield. What is mean is, that such steep ascents in anything are rarely sustainable. I am going to sell my coins fairly soon. What do you all think?

I think that you should hold your bitcoins now, because it's been rising of it's current price updates at the marketplace. So if you are holding it for several days until such time you see that there's a good profit to earn when you sell it, then do it. I don't  restrict what decisions is right for now but for me it's the best choice to do for these days and demand now rises and the effect is an expensive price. I see a good future of bitcoin to be a sustainable profit for all types of investments, so grab this opportunity while it's still present as now so that you can benefit this great skyrocket price.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

Well it's all up to you whether to sell or not.
I guess you quite well know that crypto prices are totally unpredictable. Nobody really knows if this is a bubble or not.

Since I'm not the kind of long wait investors. I sold out yesterday the money I received from a signature campaign. Sadly today the price jumped to 2800

What I'm telling you is that it's all your opinion. I've seen people who bought at 500 and are still holding until now and refuse to buy. They believe that one day it'll have much more value than this.

DECIDE
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:47:55 PM

Bitcoin price is soaring. Its price trajectory is extremely steep. I fear that the Bitcoin price bubbles is reaching its point of yield. What is mean is, that such steep ascents in anything are rarely sustainable. I am going to sell my coins fairly soon. What do you all think?
Do not fear as the price of bitcoin will be better in the coming days and weeks and you will not lose your money in bitcoin but will get more benefit so do not sell now and wait for more longer until you get your expected profit from your invested bitcoins.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

I personally would not sell my bitcoin anymore at least for two years i'm gonna hold them since i believe the price will skyrocket maybe around 6k dollars by the end of this year. You know what i regret deeply when i sold all of my bitcoins at cheap price, now i would not repeat the same mistake. Well i think it's all up on you but if you ask me whether to sell or hold, i recommend you to hold them. I'm trying to buy as much as i can for long term investment purpose of course.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:49:27 AM

If you are satisfied with the price then there is nothing wrong in selling some part of your bitcoins at this price and if you are looking to get even higher profits then better to hold your coins till the end of the year.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:08:08 AM

If you OP wants to sell now feel free to do so since the price is pretty high right now and if you need money right away now, don't hesitate to sell if you will gain profit if you sell now. If you don't need money right now and if you want to sell your bitcoin with higher price, better wait and hodl your whole balance because bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow more and go up in the upcoming weeks.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:09:34 AM

If you OP wants to sell now feel free to do so since the price is pretty high right now and if you need money right away now, don't hesitate to sell if you will gain profit if you sell now. If you don't need money right now and if you want to sell your bitcoin with higher price, better wait and hodl your whole balance.

That's the right thing to do if you are making profits from it then its good to sell some of them and hold rest of them for the future to earn higher profits as price will surely increase in future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:13:48 AM

If you are satisfied with the price then there is nothing wrong in selling some part of your bitcoins at this price and if you are looking to get even higher profits then better to hold your coins till the end of the year.
Agreed, other than any desperate need don't try to sell as the price increase seems to continue for a longer​time period with minor price fluctuations happening in between. As suggested its good to hold at least till the end or starting of the upcoming year as a price peaking is expected by that time.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:39:39 AM

I might just have a bit of bitcoin from some of the things I did to get it now, it looks like next year I can sell bitcoins and can feel the extra income from bitcoin, although at the moment I'm only able to work on capctcha to get bitcoin.
Never try to sell your bitcoin, just try to get more as you can. The price of bitcoin will always be increase in the future. just sent them all on your wallet. Try to get more bitcoin by doing various jobs.
never try to take high risk by selling your bitcoin.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:51:21 AM

Never try to sell your bitcoin, just try to get more as you can. The price of bitcoin will always be increase in the future. just sent them all on your wallet. Try to get more bitcoin by doing various jobs.

Well if people are getting more enough profits for this current price well surely they would sell and nobody can stop them since its their very own decision on what is their target price before they release their behold token and people doing that is just securing their profits so that they will not lose their money and buy again if price go dump in some instance.

shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:52:18 AM

Well, if you are not ready for the risk, i think it's better to sell all your bitcoins, just play safe. In my opinion the price can increase up to $3000. The problem is the price is really unstable, the price can easily goes down. My advice is just play safe if you are not ready for that.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:54:22 AM

if you are just collecting bitcoin and getting it for free and you still have your day job better to save it for long term and never to look with the current value as many people mentioning here that bitcoin will keep its price to rise and there's no turning back so i suggest that it will much bigger in value if you will just save it and let all your bitcoin became your fortune in the next few years.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:00:54 AM

i would not, best dump that can happen would make the price tanking to $2k, we see already that the value has a goodresistance there, beacuse there was a 30% dump already. and it held quite good at $2k

who know where is the peak for all we know could be 5k or maybe we are already heading to 10k, and again i don't think this is s bubble, some price correction at certain level are expected

i don't think this is a bubble because it's backed by real adoption, not like in 2013, which was fake manipulation

Agreed. There is probably no way that bitcoin is going to fall back under $2000. People holding bitcoin now and taking a very small risk relative to other altcoins like Ethereum which can go down by 50% imo in just a week.

There is really no limits though to how crazy the bitcoin price can go once the 1st august day comes and the community finally decides. It could go to $5000, and don't call me crazy because people thought bitcoin holders were crazy for saying that bitcoin would ever go back up to $1,000 again after that crash in 2013.

This 2000+ price is here to stay. Not going anywhere anytime soon.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:32:31 AM

It's really hard to say. I think the rise from Nov 2016 to Jan 2016 was pure speculation, which is why it crashed down when the Chinese news came through about exchanges being investigated.

This time feels a little different in that I think we have some genuinely new money and people coming into crypto. All the exchanges are under pressure trying to process and verify new accounts. New money generally means a higher price.

The only danger point I see going forward is this potential hard fork on August 1st. The exchanges haven't said how they'll handle it, so people might withdraw their coins (or sell them) rather than end up on the wrong fork and losing money. So if there is a crash it will be in the last two weeks of July.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:36:10 AM

At $2800 it is a good time to sell. If you were waiting for a long time for a big rise, now is the perfect time. But I think it's good to buy too. Because as you can see, the movement is almost at rest. I think it will become finally stable after a few weeks.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:41:11 AM

Except you already know the answer to the question you just asked, you are not going to get that answer here. Not even anywhere! This is because no one definitely knows the future of Bitcoin. Otherwise, there won't have been the $10,000 piazza story and those who saw the future from 2009 would've bought all there's to Bitcoin. We are all speculators. And speculation isn't accurate fact....

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

Yes, you should sell it as soon as possible, due to crash is coming within a week and your bitcoin will mean nothing, worthless thing on the network. Well, I have encourage you to sell all of your coins, hopefully you can make it and never regret in the future what you've did.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: