Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin for Retirement  (Read 9028 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:48:45 PM

If you are retiring in 15 years or more its well possible that 1 bitcoin can be enough to retire on even in a first world country. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket though and rely solely on that, I would still look at other options just incase.
I know that prices will be high in the future. But 1 btc for your retirement, I think it will be very less .. because of you after you retired. There probably will not be any big earnings coming in. So you have to prepare a lot of money for your old age
ViN!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:23:42 AM

Investing for the future is always the best move but in my opinion, saving 1 bitcoin for your retirement plan is too risky since the price of bitcoins are very inconsistent.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

If you are retiring in 15 years or more its well possible that 1 bitcoin can be enough to retire on even in a first world country. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket though and rely solely on that, I would still look at other options just incase.
I know that prices will be high in the future. But 1 btc for your retirement, I think it will be very less .. because of you after you retired. There probably will not be any big earnings coming in. So you have to prepare a lot of money for your old age

Even if a bitcoin reaches $10,000 in the future, I doubt if that would be enough to really cover all the expenses on a daily basis, especially when you are retired and doesn't have other means of income. Better still to diversify and save as much today so that you could live a more stable, worry-free, comfortable life in your retirement years, be it on a first or third world country.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:34:48 AM

Better to invest your bitcoin to some real time investments like putting business or invest in real estate.
Eventhough you still have your bitcoin in you. Like soke bitcoim and real time investments will do for your retirement plan.
Good to have a back up plan coz we'll never know when btc gonna lose its value. Better than safe than sorry.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:47:42 AM

Better to invest your bitcoin to some real time investments like putting business or invest in real estate.
Eventhough you still have your bitcoin in you. Like soke bitcoim and real time investments will do for your retirement plan.
Good to have a back up plan coz we'll never know when btc gonna lose its value. Better than safe than sorry.

Actual investment were too slow profit but it's safer, the profit we can get in actual can be x3 in btc, though the risk in btc or any crypto is more higher than actual . It will just defend on us how we will handle it. It's better to have some investment like apartment or businesses made by our earning in btc or crypto to ensure our future if already can.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:52:00 AM

Yeah I think in the future bitcoin will going to be useful for many people.
It's price will be really great in the future, so I think it is good for retirement.

Nah, not really. Even if bitcoin price will increase after many years, the cost of living will also increase. Never settle for anything less, your 1btc will not be enough for living even you're in a third world country. Right now better to invest more btc it's safer for your future.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: