Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 04:08:20 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain generate new Adress  (Read 258 times)
XizT (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:29:08 AM

Hey,
I have a script that generates Adresses from a xpub Key, they match with the adresses that you manually add in blockchain.info wallet.
But my problem is: When I generate 5 Adresses from the Script, and go to Blockchain.info and click add new Adress in the adresses tab, the first Adress that was also printed out in the script is shown, when I transfer Bitcoin to this first adress, which is also indexed in blockchain.info adresses tab, the money is beeing transfered back to the wallet, how it should.
But when I transfer money to the second adress, which isnt indexed in Adresses tab by clicking generate new Adress, it stays on the adress, until I click generate new Adress
The problem is, that I have to generate alot of Adresses, and I cant always click generate new Adress, because it only allows generating 16 Adresses without transfering money on them. So basically a shop user could generate 16 Wallets, use non of them and the script is jammed.

What could I do now?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:24:32 PM

Stop using blockchain.info. Their software is poorly written and full of bugs.

You can and should use a desktop wallet like Electrum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: