Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:26:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Not To Get Stabbed (Domestic Terror)  (Read 3462 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:51:04 AM

Set your crockpots full of tar to Warm.
Ok while you tar everyone and don't forget to knock on doors for the micro wave

Me and spendulus will do this  Grin     Spendulus is the one sitting down on the front porch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

LOLed about all the discussion about tarring. Maybe we can do something like this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8TgD6-7kg

Just spray them with the sticky stuff and then blast feathers on them before it dries. No burning that would lead you to receive a lawsuit. They'd be walking away pretty unharmed. Well, except for their dignity.

The less crazy ones would probably stop pursuit after they get tarred. I mean, they'll forever be immortalized online as a crazy terrorist chicken running around with a knife. Who the heck would want that.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

LOLed about all the discussion about tarring. Maybe we can do something like this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8TgD6-7kg

Just spray them with the sticky stuff and then blast feathers on them before it dries. No burning that would lead you to receive a lawsuit. They'd be walking away pretty unharmed. Well, except for their dignity.

The less crazy ones would probably stop pursuit after they get tarred. I mean, they'll forever be immortalized online as a crazy terrorist chicken running around with a knife. Who the heck would want that.

Okay, let's go with a two part mix, cold liquid tar/pig fat and 5 minute epoxy.

This has the advantage of not requiring knocking on doors to borrow microwaves, but does result in a boatload of people looking sort of like Ghostbusters.

The wanna be terrorist, tarred and feathered, would be priceless.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:04:11 PM

This has the advantage of not requiring knocking on doors to borrow microwaves, but does result in a boatload of people looking sort of like Ghostbusters.

You are now ..

THE
           TAR BUSTERS

Something strange in the neighbourhood who you gonna call TAR BUSTERS..

Mometaskers

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

You are now ..

THE
           TAR BUSTERS

Ahaha, it's priceless how the thread got to funny comments about tarring. But I think this just shows how much we've given ourselves to all the "rational" way of disciplining people. That some people are livid when they found out a couple sent their teenage daughter to school wearing cheap clothes for two days to stop her bullying another girl is very telling. The girl was unharmed and having to go through that made her more compassionate and she became friends with the girl she bullied for wearing bargain clothes.

We are social creatures, might as well use that for the better. You ridicule someone for being poor or disabled, you go out for a day as that person to give you the proper perspective.

Same with terrorists. Let them know that the glory they're trying to achieve would be tainted and that their family would carry the burden of the shame for generations to come.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:48:09 AM

We are social creatures, might as well use that for the better. You ridicule someone for being poor or disabled, you go out for a day as that person to give you the proper perspective.

Same with terrorists. Let them know that the glory they're trying to achieve would be tainted and that their family would carry the burden of the shame for generations to come.

Ridicule hurts?
Mometaskers

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:34:26 PM

Ridicule hurts?

It's not the effect on the ridiculed that needs to be monitored that much. Sure some people end up with low self-esteem, or even physical harm, from bullying but many usually manage to move on.

What needs to be watched is the effect on those who ridicule. If they get used to it, it makes them less compassionate, less sympathetic with others. This is how you get CEOs stealing from their companies, bankers dragging down the country with their greed, etc. They just simply don't care about the effect of their actions on others.
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

You are now ..

THE
           TAR BUSTERS

Ahaha, it's priceless how the thread got to funny comments about tarring. But I think this just shows how much we've given ourselves to all the "rational" way of disciplining people. That some people are livid when they found out a couple sent their teenage daughter to school wearing cheap clothes for two days to stop her bullying another girl is very telling. The girl was unharmed and having to go through that made her more compassionate and she became friends with the girl she bullied for wearing bargain clothes.

You are screaming into the wind. This thread got off the rails a while back, it's easier to talk about armor than white supremacists. But dammit, the shit is funny, I'm surprised no one has posted some of the newer ballistic armour, we've been seeing a bunch of old stuff.

This is how I would protect myself from the would be alt right terrorist Wink

Obvious airsoft gun aside, if an energy sword can't pierce it, I should be fine.

Can always stick him with a plasma grenade, and run Wink

GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

Meh, guess all that armor shit won't work so good Sad unless it's explosion proof.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/florida-neo-nazi-plotted-bombings-at-nuclear-reactors-and-synagogues-prosecutors/

A federal document filed by prosecutors this week alleges that a Florida-based neo-Nazi planned to kill civilians by planting explosives at targeted sites ranging from synagogues to power lines to nuclear reactors.

The Tampa Bay Times reports that prosecutors are alleging Tampa resident Brandon Russell had bombmaking materials at a garage adjacent to his apartment that he planned on using for the mass killing of civilians.

Officers arrested Russell after finding explosives in the garage at the same time they were investigating Russell’s roommate, Devon Arthurs, who is himself a former neo-Nazi who allegedly murdered his two other roommates after they mocked his conversion to Islam.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:13:02 PM

This is how I would protect myself from the would be alt right terrorist Wink

Obvious airsoft gun aside, if an energy sword can't pierce it, I should be fine.

Can always stick him with a plasma grenade, and run Wink

Imagining that armor covered with chicken feathers is funny. But yeah, really hard to avoid these incidents now. Well, I don't live in the US so I worry more about get mugged and robbed. At least those people succumb to entreaties once they got your money and landed a few hits.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:58:47 PM

I have an idea how to make tar/fat mix hot, you don't even need a microwave.

Step one, flush the stabber with a mixture from your personal anti-stabber bucket.
Step two, heat up the mixture.

Or you can use those quick warmers from military rations. They should warm it up for you on the go.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

I have an idea how to make tar/fat mix hot, you don't even need a microwave.

Step one, flush the stabber with a mixture from your personal anti-stabber bucket.
Step two, heat up the mixture.

Or you can use those quick warmers from military rations. They should warm it up for you on the go.

LOL. And then you showed a photo of a flamethrower.  Grin Aren't they supposed to be roasted AFTER they were turned into chickens?

I find it funny how this thread escalated into tarring. Well, it definitely made the topic seem a bit lighter coz it really is depressing.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

You are now ..

THE
           TAR BUSTERS

These terrorists are concerned about making it to Heaven and collecting their 70 or so virgins, they don't care about their family, if they did, they wouldn't do the things that they do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

LOL. And then you showed a photo of a flamethrower.  Grin Aren't they supposed to be roasted AFTER they were turned into chickens?

I find it funny how this thread escalated into tarring. Well, it definitely made the topic seem a bit lighter coz it really is depressing.
Have you ever fried a chicken with its feathers? Grin
I purposely did not mention the feathers in that last post. I wonder if they'd go to heaven after they were fried in pig fat. Being killed by a pig should be one of their worst nightmares. Depressing? I thought the chainmail post was pretty funny, but tar and feathers? I started literally laughing when I read that.

P.S. I remember truck drivers in France were hanging pig heads on their door knobs to discourage migrants. Press called it "migrant repellent"  Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:22:30 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 10:49:57 PM by dylanc

To be fair, the chances of getting into an automobile accident is much higher than ever being stabbed by an extremist. But I think the thought of getting stabbed and the plentiful news coverage definitely cause more terror in people when it comes to this unlikely scenario.

That said, there are some stab-proof jackets that can be purchased online for extra protection if you think you'll need it.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:34:01 PM

These terrorists are concerned about making it to Heaven and collecting their 70 or so virgins, they don't care about their family, if they did, they wouldn't do the things that they do.

Who guaranteed those 70 virgins were human?

Maybe they are year old sows, female pigs.

Hungry ones.
danniLoov

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:44:16 AM

Violence is an actual problem, but his? I think paranoia is taking over you.
You have you country/state protection and also US citizens can own weapons, so i don't think someone's following you and trying to hurt you at every time of your day.
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:07:11 AM

Violence is an actual problem, but his? I think paranoia is taking over you.
You have you country/state protection and also US citizens can own weapons, so i don't think someone's following you and trying to hurt you at every time of your day.

Oh, I'm not personally scared. I'm Black. I have more chance of having a poor interaction with the cops, than succumbing to radical Islamic terror. Slightly higher chance of being domestically terrorized. You guys are kind of proving my point. We have it wrapped up in our heads that Muslims are the whole of terror (at least this subforum does). This terrorism shit is turned up across the board at this point. We got the left terrorizing folks, the right, Muslims killing Muslims, Christians, and Christians killing Muslims. It's fucking open season on the public right now, the global political climate is facilitating  a culture of violence that is seemingly escalating.

My particular, initial point was that  terror as a motive is largely dismissed if the perpetrators are White, or if the victims are non white. In the White perpetrator case, the ideological school is dismissed for the 'lone crazy' very often.

Please don't conflate my pointing out an issue with my level of personal concern. Suffice it to say I have a very high level of safety; it's why I feel comfortable discussing Politics so plainly with my actual persona. People are cute with that death threat shit nowadays, but I've never experienced anything like that personally.

But my theory will be tested very soon. A terror attack against Muslims in London just happened, same MO, a van. Let us see how the media cycle treats this, I'm curious genuinely.

I'm not being a Islamic terror apologist, far from it. I sense a push back from some of the more conservative elements in the community because of this perception. I'm more of a 'let's call a spade a spade' kind of guy. If we are going to complain about terror, shut the fuck up unless we are going to address all forms of terror. Terrorism is weaponized fear. No one cultural group has a monopoly on this. If you don't recognize this, you are employing dog whistle rhetoric. Basically, you hate a fucking Muslim but this is a societally acceptable way to discuss that dissatisfaction. That's racism, if you are going to be racist be real with the shit. Mad props to the guys here that are openly hostile to Muslims, I respect the fuck out of your honesty.

But I will say, ISIS is 'killing it', they are high on the leaderboards this round.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:44:31 AM

You are now ..

THE
           TAR BUSTERS

Head on over to the Altcoin section here..
Ok now do you have any fucking idea how many times i have been insulted and called "poor" ?
What is their punishment ?
I like to think karma.. what comes around goes around.

The wacko's think they are getting 72 virgins but in reality they are gonna burn in hell.
Or worse and more accurately.. nothing.
Because there is no heaven or hell and religion is crap for retards.

Oh and if you Tar & Feather them it will just piss them off more.

I got shot in the ass riding a bike many years ago by some punks in a small car on a highway..
It was a pellet gun but i was PISSED OFF !
I had a huge fucking knife and i pulled it out and chased them for a mile as they sped off.

About a week or two ago some little cock sucker pulled up beside me and shot me in the side of the head with a squirt gun with water.. this time i just gave them the finger (getting old i guess)

So yeah ..fuckin' with people will just piss them off more.
Moral of the story ?
There is a lot of human garbage out there.
And sometimes karma pounds their ass hard !

I was in the DMV yrs ago and some cocky asshole snatched my number / ticket while i was waiting.
He did it so fast i couldn't react.. he muttered some shit and took off with my number so he could be called ahead of me.
Problem is the dumb prick did it in front of the DMV girl..
So she looked at us both then called me up by name next.
LOL
I smiled at the fucking prick when i seen him outside the door leaving.
Karma bitch.. fuckin' Karma !  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:09:03 AM

Let's begin.

Alright, I see many a foot shoved up a Muslim ass on this forum, especially of late. As I've stated earlier, ISIS and general extremist organisations have been having a prolific summer; the recent font of terror that has swept Europe and the Philippines recently is off the fucking chain.

But what I haven't seen is anyone talking about is the spout of domestic terror that's been going on this past month.

Besides the very recent Portland stabbings, we saw the College Park campus stabbing, and the NYC sword attack.* Three stabbings, people. They aren't just stabbing motherfuckers everywhere, you have to seek out a stabbing nowadays. It takes a special kind of crazy to wield a melee weapon, the shortest ones they make, in the land of a million guns. I digress.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/us/university-of-maryland-stabbing/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/us/portland-train-stabbing-what-happened/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4354674/New-York-sword-killer-charged-terrorism-stabbing.html

In every one of these cases, the perpetrator was a known while supremacist/alt right adherent. To be fair, there was a black guy also running around campus stabbing up random white folk.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/05/01/multiple-people-stabbed-ut-austin-campus

Not so much they are white supremacists as the fact that it was Facebook easy to find out. These guys are in gangs essentially, gangs that have forums and Facebook pages, pretty much just like ISIS.  If criminal affiliation is known to the public, why wasnt law enforcement doing anything about it? They just had a major gang round up across multiple cities about a week ago, but it only seemingly affected Black and Hispanic gang members (looking at the statistics, you would believe Whites dont participate in gangs, period)

Why does law enforcement treat these gangs, which they certainly are, so less seriously than online radicalized Muslims? We spend FBI resources cultivating some of our Islamic radicals (the lengths they go through to facilitate these guys in building their case is absurd). Why not spend resources investigating terror that you don't have to convince? And the amount of damage that could be caused by one of these actors is greater, because we don't question the role of Whites in White society. Arab with a backpack on near a public event, tackle his ass. White dude with a backpack near a public event, he's a 'backpacker' Wink

Do we downplay the seriousness of these attacks because of the race of the victims, or the race of the perpetrators?

Despite an uptick in far-right violence and the Trump administration’s plan to increase the Department of Homeland Security budget by 6.7 percent to US$44.1 billion in 2018, the White House wants to cut spending for programs that fight non-Muslim domestic terrorism.

The federal government has also frozen $10 million in grants aimed at countering domestic violent extremism. This approach is bound to weaken the authorities’ power to monitor far-right groups, undercutting public safety.

It's funny how terror is apparently a sometime thing, when it comes to race in America.

Thoughts?

*started writing this post before I went to bed. Woke up to yet another stabbing. And this wasn't the first time our friend had even stabbed anyone. Yet he slipped through the cracks somehow.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/major-trump-supporter-accused-of-fatally-stabbing-black-man-following-bus-stop-political-argument/

A California supporter of President Donald Trump has been arrested for a possible racially motivated stabbing.

Phillip Wade, 38, of Antioch, California allegedly stabbed a black man multiple times after getting off a bus in Oakley on Saturday afternoon, according to the East Bay Times.

Wade apparently fatally stabbed a homeless veteran in 2013, while a 2011 stabbing also involved an altercation that carried over from public transit.

Read some good answers here. I think it all starts in our own home. We should teach the kids good manners and try to stay them away from violence. Let us be involved in their lives. In what is happening now, I think parents are too busy looking for ways how to provide good life to their family that they forgot to sit down and listen to their kids' problems. I think thats the main reason why children now a days are getting violent. No proper guidance. In other aspect, for us not to get stabbed, let us be vigilant. And let us not generalized Muslims/Islam. I'm a Christian. And i believe that not all muslims are terrorists. some of them are victims too

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: