Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:25:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Not To Get Stabbed (Domestic Terror)  (Read 3462 times)
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

LOL. And then you showed a photo of a flamethrower.  Grin Aren't they supposed to be roasted AFTER they were turned into chickens?

I find it funny how this thread escalated into tarring. Well, it definitely made the topic seem a bit lighter coz it really is depressing.
Have you ever fried a chicken with its feathers? Grin
I purposely did not mention the feathers in that last post. I wonder if they'd go to heaven after they were fried in pig fat. Being killed by a pig should be one of their worst nightmares. Depressing? I thought the chainmail post was pretty funny, but tar and feathers? I started literally laughing when I read that.

P.S. I remember truck drivers in France were hanging pig heads on their door knobs to discourage migrants. Press called it "migrant repellent"  Cheesy

The stabbings were depressing, it got fun when someone mentioned chainmail and it went to tarring from that.

About pigs, Americans used to bury Muslim rebels in the Philippines wrapped in pig skin, with the mouth stuffed with pork. No wonder Muslims were sort of behaved when Americans were here.

These terrorists are concerned about making it to Heaven and collecting their 70 or so virgins, they don't care about their family, if they did, they wouldn't do the things that they do.

Who guaranteed those 70 virgins were human?

Maybe they are year old sows, female pigs.

Hungry ones.

Go look up Family Guy 72 Virgins. I cracked out loud when I first saw it.  Grin
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:36:11 AM

LOL. And then you showed a photo of a flamethrower.  Grin Aren't they supposed to be roasted AFTER they were turned into chickens?

I find it funny how this thread escalated into tarring. Well, it definitely made the topic seem a bit lighter coz it really is depressing.
Have you ever fried a chicken with its feathers? Grin
I purposely did not mention the feathers in that last post. I wonder if they'd go to heaven after they were fried in pig fat. Being killed by a pig should be one of their worst nightmares. Depressing? I thought the chainmail post was pretty funny, but tar and feathers? I started literally laughing when I read that.

P.S. I remember truck drivers in France were hanging pig heads on their door knobs to discourage migrants. Press called it "migrant repellent"  Cheesy

The stabbings were depressing, it got fun when someone mentioned chainmail and it went to tarring from that.

About pigs, Americans used to bury Muslim rebels in the Philippines wrapped in pig skin, with the mouth stuffed with pork. No wonder Muslims were sort of behaved when Americans were here.

These terrorists are concerned about making it to Heaven and collecting their 70 or so virgins, they don't care about their family, if they did, they wouldn't do the things that they do.

Who guaranteed those 70 virgins were human?

Maybe they are year old sows, female pigs.

Hungry ones.

Go look up Family Guy 72 Virgins. I cracked out loud when I first saw it.  Grin

The part about pig skin is fucking hilarious. I dont know how Phillipino people see Americans today, but I wish, that we had back those good old G.I. Joes from 1920´ around. They knew how to solve crises and fight terrorists.

"Six weeks before putting his disarmament plan into action, Pershing informed Governor-General William Cameron Forbes, who agreed with the plan. Pershing did not consult or inform his commanding officer, Major. Gen. J. Franklin Bell. On September 8, 1911, Executive Order No. 24, which ordered the disarmament, was issued. The deadline for disarmament was December 1, 1911.

Resistance to disarmament was particularly fierce in the district of Jolo and led to the Second Battle of Bud Dajo (which, while involving roughly equivalent forces as the first battle, was far less bloody causing only 12 Moro casualties, and the Battle of Bud Bagsak."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Rebellion
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

When i seen this i was really hoping for a How To guide on how to not get stabbed.
Anyone have any pointers ?

My advice off hand would be don't turn your back on people.
For example keep an eye on the guy on the bus behind you.

Avoid crowded "downtown" areas where wacko's wander around glassy eyed from drugs.

Make eye contact with people to let them know you see them but don't stare too much  Cheesy

Be ready to kick the fucking shit out of some asshole !
You never know when you might have to knock out some fucking goof bitch.
Don't be low hanging fruit !

I had a guy many years ago come at me and i defused the situation.
I absorbed his confrontation and replied back with a calm and balanced response.
I gave the guy a smoke and he sat down and had a chat with me about things.
Had my reaction been aggressive i probably would have been stabbed.

Learn how to handle people pretty much.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:40:15 PM

When i seen this i was really hoping for a How To guide on how to not get stabbed.

Avoid crowded "downtown" areas where wacko's wander around glassy eyed from drugs.

Make eye contact with people to let them know you see them but don't stare too much  Cheesy

I absorbed his confrontation and replied back with a calm and balanced response.

Don't bring your Handling People attitude to a Tar'N'Feathers Pigfight.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:07:42 AM

This is actually great idea. Could you start a thread for it? OP is just another leftist loon pushing his personal agenda through click-bait title. But thread about self-defense would have a place here. We have members from all over the world and they could share they experience with street violence.
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:27:43 AM

This is actually great idea. Could you start a thread for it? OP is just another leftist loon pushing his personal agenda through click-bait title. But thread about self-defense would have a place here. We have members from all over the world and they could share they experience with street violence.

Yes, a fucking loon I am Smiley Loony for the truth; I'm sorry if that's inconvenient to your worldview.  Añd you would be surprised how many people share my views, at least partially. There might be a whole platform or some shit based around it, I don't know. You would have to get off of Breitbart and the Daily Caller to hear them though.

Your name is Oburkabinladin. I don't have to say anything else Wink

You genuinely seem triggered. Is this a sensitive topic for you? Smiley I'm loving it like McDonalds. And yes, that self defense thread would be tits, you should start that for us. I will surely contribute Smiley

And Spoetniks contribution to the thread was the most genuine, and the most sane. I presented a talking point for the community to ponder on, y'all put yalls fingers in your ears and tried your best to derail this. I see I hit home, and that's what I like to see. And I also see the mature members of the community. I'm a running fucking joke most days, I'm a laughing type of dude, but I know comedy as deflection when I see it.

And I'm still getting paid for this shit.
 I'm here all night folks Smiley
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:10:01 AM

Yes, a fucking loon I am Smiley Loony for the truth; I'm sorry if that's inconvenient to your worldview.  Añd you would be surprised how many people share my views, at least partially. There might be a whole platform or some shit based around it, I don't know. You would have to get off of Breitbart and the Daily Caller to hear them though.

Your name is Oburkabinladin. I don't have to say anything else Wink

You genuinely seem triggered. Is this a sensitive topic for you? Smiley I'm loving it like McDonalds. And yes, that self defense thread would be tits, you should start that for us. I will surely contribute Smiley

And Spoetniks contribution to the thread was the most genuine, and the most sane. I presented a talking point for the community to ponder on, y'all put yalls fingers in your ears and tried your best to derail this. I see I hit home, and that's what I like to see. And I also see the mature members of the community. I'm a running fucking joke most days, I'm a laughing type of dude, but I know comedy as deflection when I see it.

And I'm still getting paid for this shit.
 I'm here all night folks Smiley

I am not triggered, I couldnt care less about another "unique snowflake", who feels threatened by political opposition. Especially, in the United States, half a planet away from my household.

I responded to Spoetnik, who actually made a post worth a reading, about topic, that is important for a lot of folk around the world. Not you, snowflake. But a lot of people, who cant take security of their families for granted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: