Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn some bitcoins with ads  (Read 935 times)
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:23:26 PM

Hello!

I have some websites with a few hundred views per day and i want to earn some bitcoins through ads. I tried several websites like bee-ads and similar
but because my websites are not bitcoin related i got no advertisers. Now my question is does anyone know a website where i can earn directly some bitcoins for displaying ads on my websites??? Even my websites are not bitcoin related...

greetings

True

Hi, you could look through this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.0 but I don't really know if theres any AD network big as adsence as they are the biggest one out there. You could try a-ads they are easy to setup and use but still I don't know how many companies chose to advertise with them.

Yeah right, if you're looking for an ad provider site that receives bitcoin can see in that link. If looking for a large ad network like adsense might try BitMedia but it's hard to register there and I'm rejected because it only has few visitors every day. I also use a-ads and as you say it's easy to join there. But the result is very small, maybe because my website still has a little traffic but no problem who knows in 1 year can get 1 btc Grin

I know that a lot of people have this inner need for a project or revenue stream to go directly into a Bitcoin wallet.  There are a few ad networks out there that pay in Bitcoin, most of them have a much smaller business audience than FIAT based programs.  Your best bet is to just use a simple FIAT based system and then convert. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

With the current state of Bitcoin in the public vendor markets, it is not a great idea to do things like this if the desire is to just get paid in Bitcoins because you are going to, in the end, convert back to FIAT to spend the funds anyway, losing a fee in each direction, but everyone knows that the time will come when this is not necessary.
Adven1927

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:53:07 AM

Hello!

I have some websites with a few hundred views per day and i want to earn some bitcoins through ads. I tried several websites like bee-ads and similar
but because my websites are not bitcoin related i got no advertisers. Now my question is does anyone know a website where i can earn directly some bitcoins for displaying ads on my websites??? Even my websites are not bitcoin related...

greetings

True
Earning btc with ads is not that worth it unless you promote some really big companies and get millions of impressions like Coinmarketcap. I figure you can make $1/day.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:58:38 PM

If it feeds the need for Bitcoin, you can set up a direct deposit to BTC wallet service, there are a couple.  They work as though they were a normal direct deposit bank account and then convert the funds to Bitcoin and forward those to your Bitcoin wallet, minus a fee I am sure.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:19:22 AM

Hello!

greetings

True
In this forum there are many threads that give bounty to promote coins (ICO). If ico is finished you will get a coin and can redeem it to bTC.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █