Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the big difference of communism to terrorism?  (Read 662 times)
darklus123 (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

I need you thoughts with regards to this issue. I am actually thinking that a communism is an act of rebellion and a rebellion is for me to be classified as terrorism. I really am having a hard time understanding this
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

I need you thoughts with regards to this issue. I am actually thinking that a communism is an act of rebellion and a rebellion is for me to be classified as terrorism. I really am having a hard time understanding this

Communism is a type of collectivist government, that puts either state or its founder in Gods place with individuals and their freedom as its vassals. With all the dogma and repressions, that come from it. Communism is antithesis to separation of church and state as in communism those two become one.

Terrorism is a tool, propagating political agenda by means of person-to-person violence.

So the one can be outcome of the other, end and means to it, but they are not the same.

Rebellion is altogether different thing. Government can and sometimes does terrorize its population in various countries, yet you wouldnt call it an act of rebellion.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:17:08 PM

Communism is not act of rebellion. It is simply another political system. Pure communism is really amazing concept, but we can't have it.
Every time people tried to introduce and live by communist rules - they failed. Humans are simply not cut for communism - they are not equal by design.
Rebellion from the other hand is not the same as terrorism. What will you call nations which terrorize their citizens i.e. a communist North Korea?
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

there are two completely different concepts that have nothing in common. Start by understanding the meaning of the each word you use without relying in advertisment, or preimplanted concept (the Che, soviet union, 9.11 etc).

Start by defining :

1. Free will
2. Informed consent
3. Inforcement of mutually agreed free will informed consent
4. Tactic
5. Strategy
6. Planned economy
7. Liberty

Then ask yourself: how much can your individual liberty be contraign to achieve collective goals? And then would you make an individual acceptable goal of your death for a collective goal?

Your brain isn't a muscles with tendons and joints... but like it if your rely on others ones yours will get weaker.

Good luck.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
darklus123 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:37:47 PM

Communism is a type of collectivist government, that puts either state or its founder in Gods place with individuals and their freedom as its vassals. With all the dogma and repressions, that come from it. Communism is antithesis to separation of church and state as in communism those two become one.

Terrorism is a tool, propagating political agenda by means of person-to-person violence.

So the one can be outcome of the other, end and means to it, but they are not the same.

Rebellion is altogether different thing. Government can and sometimes does terrorize its population in various countries, yet you wouldnt call it an act of rebellion.

Ok i got the point communism is all about people who does not want how the government ruled the country right? While terrorisms main purpose is just to destroy ad kill individuals? But why does it seems that both is on the same part there would always be someone that dies
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

Ok i got the point communism is all about people who does not want how the government ruled the country right? While terrorisms main purpose is just to destroy ad kill individuals? But why does it seems that both is on the same part there would always be someone that dies

Now, I understand better. You see similarities in destruction both bring, yes?

Terrorism was in fact practiced by communists. As means to ends (total control of population). Approval of violence was what brought rift between mensheviks (social democrats) and bolsheviks (communists) in old Russia and ever since.

You see communism is based around idea, that people should be remade, but people are not born and raised equal. So the logical step to bring about equality is permanent redistribution of wealth and privileges in the society, erasing differences between givers and takers in the process.

You can only justify that through basically - theocracy. Communist state works very much like a church does deyifing "the people" and making high ranking party members "apostles". You might be suprised how many similarities would Soviet Union or Peoples republic of China have in their early years with say, Islamic State.

Terrorism is a tool, communism its possible outcome, if it suceeds.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

In communism,  the government mistreat and kill it's citizens who dare to complain, In terrorism,  they have a set plan to cause chaos killing their enemies with anything they can think off. Terrorism is about ideology whiles communism is about having power and doing everything to hold on to it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:09:57 AM

Not really. Communism for me is a military dictatorship form of governance where fear sows respect and law abidance. Though it's not really widely accepted in this time of democracy, it's entirely different from terrorism. Terrorism is bent on nothing but  destruction, not withstanding the innocent people that will be affected. The term terrorism besically defines itself already

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
darklus123 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

Now, I understand better. You see similarities in destruction both bring, yes?

Terrorism was in fact practiced by communists. As means to ends (total control of population). Approval of violence was what brought rift between mensheviks (social democrats) and bolsheviks (communists) in old Russia and ever since.

You see communism is based around idea, that people should be remade, but people are not born and raised equal. So the logical step to bring about equality is permanent redistribution of wealth and privileges in the society, erasing differences between givers and takers in the process.

You can only justify that through basically - theocracy. Communist state works very much like a church does deyifing "the people" and making high ranking party members "apostles". You might be suprised how many similarities would Soviet Union or Peoples republic of China have in their early years with say, Islamic State.

Terrorism is a tool, communism its possible outcome, if it suceeds.

I got your good point. Now lets take it to other dimensions. As we can see right now that there are alot of terrorist in the world. Mostly came from an Islamic countries or people. By means are they seeking equality for doing such an act? Bombing,killing, kidnapping etc2 or they are just being paid to terrorize thats the big question here
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:05:01 PM

Not really. Communism for me is a military dictatorship form of governance where fear sows respect and law abidance. Though it's not really widely accepted in this time of democracy, it's entirely different from terrorism. Terrorism is bent on nothing but  destruction, not withstanding the innocent people that will be affected. The term terrorism besically defines itself already

It eventually turns into a military dictatorship  once people start rising up because the government failed to provide basic life needs.

"is bent on nothing but  destruction, not withstanding the innocent people that will be affected." you can apply that same thing to communism. They speak like they care but once the people are against them, they suddenly forget about lives of individuals.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:30:47 AM

Terrorism is an act to frighten the people in order to achieve political goal. Note, it is an act. While, communism is a way of organizing a society which government owns the things that are used to make and transport products. Note, there is no privately owned property. It's like a virus because it can infect any one through mass brainwashing and completely taking control of everything.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tikalbong

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:43:11 AM

Well for me, communism is no different from terrorism because both parties is a threat to the well being of to a certain country or a state. Both have been giving problems to the good citizens of this world. I mean think about it, if both are gone, how good can it be? right?

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:33:41 AM

Communism is a way of organizing a society in which the government owns the things that are used to make and transport products (such as land, oil, factories, ships, etc.) and there is no privately owned property. While Terrorism  is the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal. (Accdg to Merriam webster)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

Communism is a type of government where the government has total control over the resources of the country, that is everything is in the hands of the President rather than individuals and corporations, no wonder this brings about tyranny and dictatorship, Terrorism on the other hand is the idea of an extremist group to kill, destroy the system due to their grievances against society. Its a bit akin to Anarchy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
killgald

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

Not all rebelions are comunism, comunism is a political idiology that in theory it will be uthopical, but in reality as we can see in Cuba or the USRR it doesn´t work and never will.

PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:42:22 PM

There can be a difference between what the label says and the actual contents.

The concept of Communism isn't bad, same for true democracy or anarchy and others. The problem lies in that it's impossible to properly implement them in our current world. Particularly with the current version of us humans.

China, for example, is not communist, but an authoritarian rule that practices state capitalism. The idea, they say, is that their current scheme paves the way towards the ideal communist society. You might not like them for whatever reason, but I'd say they do appear to be on track.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:49:53 PM

Not the same terroism is an activiy to destroy ideas and things for profit in otherwise communism is an ideology fantastic in paper but not works daily because society is tend to accumulate and not share.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: