Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:48:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do most people consider most ICOs or Altcoins as scams  (Read 1946 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

Because they are only fancy words. Ideas.
Nothing has yet been achieved. People are buying like crazy thinking one of the tens or hundreds will hit the jackpot. Or that they will be faster at dumping than the next one, when the whales start dumping.
They are yet to deliver, but it's not that bad to invest a couple of eth, just in case.

You guys are all participating in a new age digital variant of the classic pyramid scheme.
..a greater fools game.

Reality is no ICO ever accomplished anything.
And none will because of what i said earlier (how they work)

Your greatest ICO achievement is a scammy ass app's platform that is not used.. nor even a currency.
Called Ethereum.
Do people place the value of it so high because the fuel tokens are are such high demand for the intended purpose ?
Or..
Are the ICO scam coin simply inflated in value to epic proportions because idiots are flooding in here buying them hoping it gets pumped again ?

If you don't see what i see then i think you are broke already.
Because it tells me you are 100% oblivious to the real dangers of the charade being played out here.

LOLZ:
ETH will replace Bitcoin the Investards said lots before.
So.. buy Bitcoin then use that to BUY Ethereum coins.
See a problem with that procedure ?
Yeah i ROFL'd  Cheesy
We're not dealing with very bright bulbs around here hahahahah

Liek OMG buy teh Ethereumz cause Putin Mcirisoft IBMS big BANZ are buying dem !!!!!1111ONE

FUD first & ask questions later™
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

Why do most people consider most ICOs or Altcoins as scams, even if they not. Inventors work very hard in implementing these coins, they don't deserve to be told that their hard is nothing or its not worth it. Even BTC was once less than a dollar, Look where it is now. So stop lets criticizing other or newly created projects, it's not worth it.
its because other people judge it because sometimes the fault of the sig manager, in the campaign and i think they dont have an escrow  in their campaign. sometimes people asked for an escrow some campaigns dont have, and sometimes they have a small market value and they doesnt go up they continue to go down and down.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

Why do most people consider most ICOs or Altcoins as scams, even if they not. Inventors work very hard in implementing these coins, they don't deserve to be told that their hard is nothing or its not worth it. Even BTC was once less than a dollar, Look where it is now. So stop lets criticizing other or newly created projects, it's not worth it.
its because other people judge it because sometimes the fault of the sig manager, in the campaign and i think they dont have an escrow  in their campaign. sometimes people asked for an escrow some campaigns dont have, and sometimes they have a small market value and they doesnt go up they continue to go down and down.

Well someone needs to tell this mush mouth foreigner you quoted Bitcoin was not an ICO.
So fuck off with the comparing BTC to ICO's crap.

It's not worth it ?
Yeah it is.. it might save someone out there from getting ripped off.. FROM YOU !

But yeah.. you heard it here guys.
It's true some ICO's are bad because of a lack of an Escrow.

Yup so if you joined a water filter scam scheme or got an email from a Nigerian prince then.. well.... it's legit as long as he used an Escrow Roll Eyes

Seriously are you all THAT stupid ?
Or just greedy / immoral ?
..or both ?

buenav

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

Because until the dev has delivered a working project people have paid sometimes up to tens of millions of dollars on nothing more than an idea. Many projects in the past have turned out to be scams and so it is up to the devs to show that they are the real deal, not the other way around.

Crypto brings out the worst kind of people simply because its easy to run off with someones funds once they have sent them.
krusty73

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

There are so many ico’s, and when a market is filling, you inevitably end up with some who want to make a quick buck. Whilst there is no or little regulation, it will feel a little like the wild west. Nonetheless, there is great work being done within the blockchain arena.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:45:17 PM

There are so many ico’s, and when a market is filling, you inevitably end up with some who want to make a quick buck. Whilst there is no or little regulation, it will feel a little like the wild west. Nonetheless, there is great work being done within the blockchain arena.

Thats the risk in investing,we cant tell in an instant if it will get scam or not , it just a matter of taking the risk and pray for better results.
ven_bug_trap

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

Spoetnik, out of curiosity, which cryptocurrencies do you support? I agree with most of what you say, but so far I've only ever seen you disparaging coins. Do you support Bitcoin? Monero? I'm genuinely curious.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:21:00 AM

Spoetnik, out of curiosity, which cryptocurrencies do you support? I agree with most of what you say, but so far I've only ever seen you disparaging coins. Do you support Bitcoin? Monero? I'm genuinely curious.

I can't answer that anymore.. i am sick of it. (probably answered that hundreds of times)
It has no bearing on what i posted on this topic 3 comments earlier either.

All i see before my comment and after is noob accounts.

I told you the honest facts.. all day and all night.
If you are looking for an ulterior motive to my posts you will not find one.
I am the only honest one here not secretly pushing an agenda. ($$$)

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:22:15 AM

I can't answer that anymore.. i am sick of it. (probably answered that hundreds of times)
It has no bearing on what i posted on this topic 3 comments earlier either.

All i see before my comment and after is noob accounts.

I told you the honest facts.. all day and all night.
If you are looking for an ulterior motive to my posts you will not find one.
I am the only honest one here not secretly pushing an agenda. ($$$)

Any alts and bitcoin will only matter on how they can be useful in an individual if they think such way then they cant ses how cryptocurrency works.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: