Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wich cryptocurrency is the most promising?  (Read 7397 times)
wellsontheja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:42:45 AM

I think Waves or ethereum is enough promising coin
And Bitradio (BRO) it's a new i co project already running almost 3 month i think it's enough promising too
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:03:23 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 03:41:51 AM by Broly46

Bitcoin and Litecoin are good very promising coin.
But I don't know why they have very little demand while most Altcoins are being pumped to the moon. Grin
What do you mean? Where did you get that idea?  BTC is the one that has the most demand in the market always although I do not think I can say the same of LTC.

I don't know about anyone else, personally I saw a lot of value in the litecoin, I had seen enough of Altcoin being pump to the moon simply due to the marketing hype, that they don't even provide an usable wallet, and not to mention they didn't even start to develop something useful, lite coin is a well established coin with strong dev support, this is something making it valuable, but they don't have good marketing team to creating a lot of hype.  Grin

Note: a promising coin do not necessarily it will be pumped to the moon, I had seen plenty of promising investment being screwed, I would prefer not to put money into promising coin, but put money into the coin that making the most hype.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
thomas222

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

XDN may be the best in some years...
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:55:55 AM

But I don't know why they have very little demand while most Altcoins are being pumped to the moon. Grin
What do you mean? Where did you get that idea?  BTC is the one that has the most demand in the market always although I do not think I can say the same of LTC.
LTC is another worst coin, because the features never gets any improvement by the way. Litecoin always be copied the same feature with the bitcoin and as far as i understand if the litecoin just an experimental to make a test about the implementation for the bitcoin improvement. that just experimental coin.

Probably LTC is very bad for now, but I see they still survive and strong in trading from the past until now still teteap survive there, I think this is not in LTC alone, other Altcoin almost similar to imitate Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the center. Of all the Altcoin that exist today, then there is no harm if LTC and Altcoin others copy from all the features of Bitcoin.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:20:24 AM

LTC is another worst coin, because the features never gets any improvement by the way. Litecoin always be copied the same feature with the bitcoin and as far as i understand if the litecoin just an experimental to make a test about the implementation for the bitcoin improvement. that just experimental coin.
Litecoin is a fairly old altcoin you know, litecoin arriving after bitcoin launching. A few years ago many had to guess that litecoin has great potential like bitcoin. But over time many other altcoins that have more powerful technology such as etherum come and become more popular and litecoins are beginning to be abandoned,
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

I would recommend that you consider investing in the following coins for better benefits in the near future. I think that its best to consider investing in ethereum, dash, nem,ltc, iota and neo. I see the potential of investing in this coins, it might benefit you after some years.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
SamuelAnh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:13:58 AM

ETH and BTC are great crypto and worth the most investment
YS84

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:35:26 AM

The answer is different person to person. That depends on your preference, because some coins need to keep long term to get max. Profit. But some are like ethereum is good to get some profit short term due to its price fluctuation continuously. Therefore, which is worth to invest is totally depend on you, based on your purpose. Before you invest in any coin, it is better you study it clearly. Then you are in less risk to loss.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:09:53 AM

Hello,

there are so many different crypto currencies.

Can someone suggest  me in which crypto except Bitcoin is worth to invest?  Smiley
For me, the most promising altcoin is Etherium since it is second to bitcoin and it has potential to surpass bitcoin. In addition to that, etherium is being used by every ICOs when they are crowdfunding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: