Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BNK] Bank of Bits - New Altcoin (Bounty Campaign)  (Read 2222 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:52:22 AM

We are going to be releasing new information within the next 72hours regarding the project so far.

Hopefully any queries or questions you have will be answered in this. if you currently have any questions we will answer them promptly or include them in the information released.

Thanks

BNK Team

Well BNK Team what is the purpose of this post them other then to take my time I can't get back. Why didn't you just post in the next 72 hour one time so I only read that post not this one with no information and the next one? I find that tactic deceptive, abusive and insulting. Get your information in order and then post when you are ready not abuse me whit 2 posts one which I didn't have to read!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:55:19 PM

We are going to be releasing new information within the next 72hours regarding the project so far.

Hopefully any queries or questions you have will be answered in this. if you currently have any questions we will answer them promptly or include them in the information released.

Thanks

BNK Team

Well BNK Team what is the purpose of this post them other then to take my time I can't get back. Why didn't you just post in the next 72 hour one time so I only read that post not this one with no information and the next one? I find that tactic deceptive, abusive and insulting. Get your information in order and then post when you are ready not abuse me whit 2 posts one which I didn't have to read!

They are testing the waters if the forum still has noobs like 2014.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
suryaagung

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:03:39 AM

Production of BNK which will be essentially be a bank with a trading platform and implemented withdrawal systems so you can have easier access to the BTC/USD Exchange rate without going through the likes of localbitcoins etc.

BNK - BNK will be the coin that will be in favour of all crypto currency traders as you can earn money without trading coin itself but by the royalties that come with it. The turnover of the webpage will be split into percentages then spread across wallets held with us. Essentially it would be like your traditional bank interest over amount held etc. (Percentages will be explained in whitepaper)

Trading platform - The platform will be implemented as crypto/forex trading so you can buy and sell as you would with any broker trading the market. Alternatively you can buy coins to your wallet as you would anywhere else. Fee's for trades would be minimal to give everyone the best trading opportunities possible.

Withdrawal - We are going to be working with various companies to implement a debit card system into the website and accounts section so it is easy to spend the balance in your account. The balance will require you to have either Bitcoin or BNK to be able to have access to real USD/GBP Or whatever currency you will need to use at the time. The fees for the usage of the card will be listed in the white paper.

This is an overview of what is going on right now and how my idea will work out. If anyone has any queries or just thinks my idea is terrible please feel free to post

Thanks

Join our slack

bankofbits.slack.com
no bounty, no promote sir ! Cheesy
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:08:39 AM

Cannot waiting Bank of Bits bounty campaign announcements dev
thank you

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

fyritp

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:41:30 PM

when this coin gonna be in market ? and where to buy it ?
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:41:13 AM

I hope by the end of next week!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

Cannot waiting new announcement with bounty campaign like signature campaign, social network etc
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: