Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wts my method to make 75-100usd a day in btc going first  (Read 256 times)
ppguy (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:26:37 PM

im looking to sell my method to make 75-100usd a day in btc but only to 1 person, the reason why im selling it is because i had an issue lately that took for my money a relative is sick and i have given her some money. I am an honest person and like i said i am willing to go first to do this you will need about 0.1 btc and i am short of that. WIth my method you can make this money from anywhere in the world. Please only honest and serious persons i really need to get started again. i will teach you and prove to you my method works.

as i said i will go first
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:33:10 PM

First off, you are in the wrong section.

Second, no one will believe you that you are an honest person.

Third, if that guide really made you money, I don't think you'll be needing anymore for just selling that. And worse is that you're risking that it would be saturated quite fast. So I call bs on that guid.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:03:21 PM

im looking to sell my method to make 75-100usd a day in btc but only to 1 person, the reason why im selling it is because i had an issue lately that took for my money a relative is sick and i have given her some money. I am an honest person and like i said i am willing to go first to do this you will need about 0.1 btc and i am short of that. WIth my method you can make this money from anywhere in the world. Please only honest and serious persons i really need to get started again. i will teach you and prove to you my method works.

as i said i will go first

Quoted for reference.

As LS said, you make this Thread of yours, in the wrong section of the Forum.

Move it to "Services", although the best place is the "Investor-Based games".
It's a Ponzi afterall right? Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ppguy (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

i dont know how to move this its not a scheme it involves a bit of work daily and you make this money , there is no way you can lose the money its not gambling. I dont have enough as i mentioned i had some expenses im looking to give to one person so i can get started again.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

i dont know how to move this its not a scheme it involves a bit of work daily and you make this money , there is no way you can lose the money its not gambling. I dont have enough as i mentioned i had some expenses im looking to give to one person so i can get started again.

Then why dont you use this "method" to make money if you need it that bad?
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:42:13 PM

Then why dont you use this "method" to make money if you need it that bad?
He showed me the method. It's trash, maybe earn $20 for a whole day of work, with a large bank.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: