Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Canada Cheese got cheaper  (Read 549 times)
freedomno1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 10:33:24 PM

30% OF Mozzerela Cheese so our pizzas will be cheaper the 10000 Bit pizza now with 30% more cheese
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/pizza-makers-to-get-a-break-on-mozzarella-prices-with-new-classification-1.1265364

For curiosity Smiley
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2013/05/03/living-on-bitcoin-for-a-week-the-bitcoin-diet/

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 10:54:06 PM

The punchline:

Imported cheese is normally subject to a whopping 245.5 per cent tariff when it crosses the border into Canada.

Dear Canadians, We've decided to stop fucking you so much. You're welcome. Signed, the CDC.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 12:24:33 AM

The punchline:

Imported cheese is normally subject to a whopping 245.5 per cent tariff when it crosses the border into Canada.

Dear Canadians, We've decided to stop fucking you so much. You're welcome. Signed, the CDC.

Now bend over and say CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Gleason

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 12:50:36 AM

The punchline:

Lol

Find one of a kind BTC, LTC and more Cryptomemorabilia at
http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/
freedomno1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:14:17 AM

Well considering that I heard in Holland a good KG of cheese is a buck on a resource low land yep still a rip lol
But I love your Cheesiness Cheesy

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:19:19 AM

cheese is retarded expensive here in Canada and in many places unpasteurized cheese is actually illegal. The Dairy Board of Canada is one of the oldest and most blatant price-fixing schemes in this nation. millions of gallons of milk, which could be just as easily distributed free to the poor, is poured down the drain to keep the supply low and the prices high. I quit dairy products a few years ago, but before , whenever traveling to the US, I would stock up on all sorts of discount cheese. Go USA!
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 01:24:37 AM

cheese is retarded expensive here in Canada and in many places unpasteurized cheese is actually illegal. The Dairy Board of Canada is one of the oldest and most blatant price-fixing schemes in this nation. millions of gallons of milk, which could be just as easily distributed free to the poor, is poured down the drain to keep the supply low and the prices high. I quit dairy products a few years ago, but before , whenever traveling to the US, I would stock up on all sorts of discount cheese. Go USA!

You could make a pretty decent profit with a trunkfull of Wisconsin's finest. Wink

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
bighecks

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:30:08 AM

YES!! Going to buy all the cheese and feed it to my pet rat.

jk
freedomno1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:08:39 AM

YES!! Going to buy all the cheese and feed it to my pet rat.

jk

Gotta love those rat blocking mountains Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: