Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10$ for helping to withdraw paypal money  (Read 829 times)
saidhr20 (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:13:44 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 01:02:49 PM by saidhr20

hi everyone , i have 80$  in my Paypal account but i can't withdraw it because i have no bank account and no visa card , i had a visa card linked with my paypal but i deleted it because it is freezed by e-coin
If someone could help me to withdraw it , he gets 10$

we'll talk about the procedure here in comment Or PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

check your PM
mk3000

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

Why don't you exchange it to BTC? you'll pay 15-20% more but I think is the fastest way. plenty of sellers here on the currency exchange forum or localbitcoin

Bitrated user: comoto3000.
saidhr20 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:29:50 PM

Why don't you exchange it to BTC? you'll pay 15-20% more but I think is the fastest way. plenty of sellers here on the currency exchange forum or localbitcoin
i can't send my paypal money , this is the rules of paypal
if i wish i did it since a long time 
saidhr20 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

Whether your card which you use have confirmed in your bank?
Try your to check it!!

i have no visa card , no bank account

ripplehd1

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:56:29 PM

Whether your card which you use have confirmed in your bank?
Try your to check it!!

i have no visa card , no bank account

i got one i know this may sound scammy but if you send it to me ill send it back to your new paypal account and take $10 out and add a spectrocoin card to your paypal it should work
livinglightning

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:35:15 PM

Did your account limited and your funds frozen for six months? Try opening a bank account or try to get a visa card it is very easy. Does the name of the account different from your name?
saidhr20 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:58:12 PM

yes it was
ppaul15

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

is your account got limited in the last 6 months? it is so easy to get a bank account or you can sell it to a legit people. there are people who buy paypal funds but your account must be verified. trading funds  in paypal is risky. better you get bank account to also avoid being scam.hope it helps...
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:05:31 AM

i realy don't know why people must pay a very hight fee for exchange paypal to btc Huh up to 15%.

if you wnat to exchange, i will recommed you an admin of a gruop 20k members on facebook, he is trusted. the fee is under 10% or less.

in you case, think your paypal is limited. you should call them and explane, try to unlimit
Jacob211

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:02:00 AM

I think you should exchange it into Btc or PM,  you'll have to pay exchange fee. You can exchange easily on bestchange.com.
wkreatives

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:26:29 AM

i realy don't know why people must pay a very hight fee for exchange paypal to btc Huh up to 15%.

if you wnat to exchange, i will recommed you an admin of a gruop 20k members on facebook, he is trusted. the fee is under 10% or less.

in you case, think your paypal is limited. you should call them and explane, try to unlimit

BUSINESS bro. simple as that. if you ask why too high then only the person who is in in that business can answer your question.

In fact you also do business through your comment.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:10:47 AM

guys, his paypal account got limit thats why he can not exchange or move his money.he need to send all document for lift limit  or add a bank account to withdraw his money and left paypal forever.

saidhr20,I saw someone thread who lift limit and also sell bank account.find his thread and contract him hope you will got solution. Smiley
onnz423

Activity: 840

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:16:24 AM

Good luck with getting your  documents approved, mine have been stuck for 30 days for no reason.
And the funniest thing is that the paypal page even says "waiting for your reply" then when clicking it, it says "thank you, we will get back to you in few business days."
Probably the worst company ever handling money.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

BUSINESS bro. simple as that. if you ask why too high then only the person who is in in that business can answer your question.

Out of topic:
I just want to help because when i join some big international forum like this, i alway see people ex with hight fee. i don't receive any benefit from invite him and i am not the exchanger too.

wkreatives

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

@tungaqhd Really???

BUSINESS is/was far different from HELPING.

Okay here's the simple solution. Look for a friend in your place who has a verified paypal (schoolmate etc) tell him/her you need his/her help to get your money from paypal.

Send your paypal money as a gift to your friend's PP. You know what to do next. DONE

Out of topic:
I just want to help because when i join some big international forum like this, i alway see people ex with hight fee. i don't receive any benefit from invite him and i am not the exchanger too.

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

What do you mean you can't send? did your account by any chance limited for 180 days?
dude you need to resolve if first or just wait 180days then look for someone who can lift it with bank account
saidhr20 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:49:10 PM

What do you mean you can't send? did your account by any chance limited for 180 days?
dude you need to resolve if first or just wait 180days then look for someone who can lift it with bank account
problem has been salved thank you guys
PunkAngel

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:45:56 AM

I think basically you might need someone to attach a visa or bank account to your account and have the funds deposited there and they can pay you back in btc or something. This happened to me before.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:59:54 AM

Just exchange it to Perfectmoney or BTC via bestchange.com. The exchange fee is lower than the withdraw fee from paypal so I think this is the best way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: