Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

Big Whales offloading now, let them finish offload. Hope it will start pumping soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:35:20 PM

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/tenx/

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:07:53 PM

The market has hit 92 billion and always bounces back at this point.. you guys are going to regret not getting in before everything starts pumping again.

Also, the 24-hour % is about to change from -98% to in the green in a few hours, and it will be surrounded by a sea of red as the other coins have all posted losses in the last 24 hours.

Now would be the time to buy before the pump.

Look at what happened to EOS on the kraken charts after 24 hours of being listed.

Do you think a coin pumps by itself? YOU FOMOS are the ones who are pumping the coins. People always have the idea that are some big whales that will pump the price up for them. Do you even realize that the common man is the one who is pumping the coins? The "whales" are just there to dump on you newbs. They are not there to give you money.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:12:13 PM

in the video announcing this was to be in Bittrex, the guy on it said this will reach $70? Really? LOL when and why?
EDisney

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

in the video announcing this was to be in Bittrex, the guy on it said this will reach $70? Really? LOL when and why?

Julian said, it will NOT trade at the level of the IOUs ($70) now, but it might get there some day.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
CosaNostra1994

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:32:47 PM

Looking at the chart on marketcap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/

It seems as if tenx has reached it's minimal price? Does it really mean it's impossible for tenx to go lower than this other than when the supply is altered or it completely goes to shit(bankrupt-ish)?

Thanks for your reply in advance.
jakeeck

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

The market has hit 92 billion and always bounces back at this point.. you guys are going to regret not getting in before everything starts pumping again.

Also, the 24-hour % is about to change from -98% to in the green in a few hours, and it will be surrounded by a sea of red as the other coins have all posted losses in the last 24 hours.

Now would be the time to buy before the pump.

Look at what happened to EOS on the kraken charts after 24 hours of being listed.

Do you think a coin pumps by itself? YOU FOMOS are the ones who are pumping the coins. People always have the idea that are some big whales that will pump the price up for them. Do you even realize that the common man is the one who is pumping the coins? The "whales" are just there to dump on you newbs. They are not there to give you money.

Have you seen the charts for basically every coin that gets listed after an ICO?

You call us pumpers, but you're a FUD'er.. why are you even here then? Probably to try and drive it down to ICO price so you can buy in since you missed out?

Julian also said Chinese and international exchanges are in the coming days. Do you really think there's not going to be much higher demand than there is right now? Especially when the market overall bounces back up?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:36:31 PM

Very big cap for start , I think.
So price will go down in next days...
jakeeck

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:43:22 PM

Looking at the chart on marketcap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/

It seems as if tenx has reached it's minimal price? Does it really mean it's impossible for tenx to go lower than this other than when the supply is altered or it completely goes to shit(bankrupt-ish)?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Hey dude!

The CMC chart is all screwed up (you may know this).

Those insanely high prices in the beginning were IOU's on a sketchy exchange. Then this morning when Bittrex got listed, someone initially arbitraged it for about 10x what it was worth.

It's real value has been steady between $1 and $1.25 for the past almost 24 hours now.
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:45:59 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 02:59:01 PM by migello

yobit have PAY ? WATCH THAT PRICE!!!!!

ok is not tenx pay it is EPAY
jakeeck

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:11:15 PM

You guys do know, that the tokens are not IN the wallets, right?

You use the wallet to "see" them on the blockchain.

The smart contracts pays the 0.5% revenue to all addresses EXCEPT those of exchanges.

So people holding their PAY on exchanges won't get their revenue share.

Move PAY to an address you hold the private key and you will be part of the revenue share - which apparently will happen soon.

But will that extra eth that doesn't get sent to the exchange addresses get distributed amongst those that DO have them in their wallet, or will it go to TenX?
EDisney

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:40:52 PM

You guys do know, that the tokens are not IN the wallets, right?

You use the wallet to "see" them on the blockchain.

The smart contracts pays the 0.5% revenue to all addresses EXCEPT those of exchanges.

So people holding their PAY on exchanges won't get their revenue share.

Move PAY to an address you hold the private key and you will be part of the revenue share - which apparently will happen soon.

But will that extra eth that doesn't get sent to the exchange addresses get distributed amongst those that DO have them in their wallet, or will it go to TenX?

Afaik all the revenue will be split between those PAY tokens that aren't on exchanges.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:26:10 PM

Yay, price is rising in bittrex Grin Grin
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:34:05 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 05:47:12 PM by Zechis966

Have you seen the charts for basically every coin that gets listed after an ICO?

You call us pumpers, but you're a FUD'er.. why are you even here then? Probably to try and drive it down to ICO price so you can buy in since you missed out?

Julian also said Chinese and international exchanges are in the coming days. Do you really think there's not going to be much higher demand than there is right now? Especially when the market overall bounces back up?

dude you're so fresh in cryptos (clearly by your logic) that I think you need to take a step back. I've been watching/buying bitcoin since around $100 and I've seen those markets that without any broad-known catalyst just crash. And vice versa...and sometimes for months.

Sure, Asian exchanges will obviously help, and I think that PAY might be one of the solid tokens that holds value in a bear market, but anytime you hear a noob say "look at other ICO charts!" it shows how little experience they have in this scene.

Anyone who was playing around with crypto before the last bubble rush we just saw would see that this current trend in the market has the same looks as the other times it went bear. I'm not saying we're switching to down trend but I will say one should be ready considering how much 'real world' money just flowed into this market. They might take profits sooner than later rather than waiting for the market to drop, and bounce back higher than before.

I have no doubt the bull rush will return, but to think that it's over in 4 days I'm just not sure. We're in an accelerated time-space so maybe it WILL only be a few days bearish but my gut has the nerves that it'll be 1-2 months before we see fresh capital flow into here and start the next rush.

Dude is definitely at least 50% right when he says its FOMOs who drove the price up, because if the funding for this market was less centralized then it would just keep going up, instead of stalling when all the FOMOs have spent their last fiat hoping the price will continue climbing.

The noobs drove this market up, and the noobs are probably the reason the price is crashing all over the board, and why PAY isn't at $5 right now going higher in a bull run.

WE CAN PARTIALLY THANK HITBTC AND ALL THE FOOLS WHO USE IT FOR GETTING THE FIRST FEW SUCKERS TO PAY $10!!!

If people who actually believed in cryptos were the real investors, instead of 'traditional finance' noobs, we'd see much more hodling and the only sells would be fairly high. There are still a good portion of investors who are 1 yr+ guys which is how I made my money, but the fact that so many people are playing traditionally and turning the market bull to bear bull to bear makes it harder to judge which projects even truly have potential, as we don't know how many investors in any ICO are 'real' crypto lovers, or just people trying to make a guaranteed 200% and switch

cryptolobby

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:44:44 PM

I usually dont comment, but there are excessive amount of dedicated FUDers in this thread. Truth be told, FUDers are actually FOMOing but also want to stick to their system. The wishful thinking of it dropping 50% so they can get in.. I dont think so. According to every single method this Coin is looking Superb!!

* Strong Project
* Excellent Fabbunaci Retracement
* Excellent Staking program to keep price steady
* Bids Increasing
* Volume Increasing
* Cap Increasing
* 98% Bot recommendation to buy (highest I have seen in 3 months)
* Whale dumping useless.
* Google Trends rising
* Not a bad Name, Ticker or Symbol

This are simply no negatives. What works for Shit coins does not work for Best coin. We are all in and will be launching youtube videos very soon. FUDers why are you guys hovering here like bees if you dont like what you see huh ?

Lunar Module in  T - 10 Wink

Crypto Lobby Team
cryptolobby

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

dude you're so fresh in cryptos (clearly by your logic) that I think you need to take a step back. I've been watching/buying bitcoin since around $100 and I've seen those markets that without any broad-known catalyst just crash. And vice versa...and sometimes for months.

Sure, Asian exchanges will obviously help, and I think that PAY might be one of the solid tokens that holds value in a bear market, but anytime you hear a noob say "look at other ICO charts!" it shows how little experience they have in this scene.

Anyone who was playing around with crypto before the last bubble rush we just saw would see that this current trend in the market has the same looks as the other times it went bear. I'm not saying we're switching to down trend but I will say one should be ready considering how much 'real world' money just flowed into this market. They might take profits sooner than later rather than waiting for the market to drop, and bounce back higher than before.

I have no doubt the bull rush will return, but to think that it's over in 4 days I'm just not sure. We're in an accelerated time-space so maybe it WILL only be a few days bearish but my gut has the nerves that it'll be 1-2 months before we see fresh capital flow into here and start the next rush.

Dude is definitely at least 50% right when he says its FOMOs who drove the price up, because if the funding for this market was less centralized then it would just keep going up, instead of stalling when all the FOMOs have spent their last fiat hoping the price will continue climbing.

The noobs drove this market up, and the noobs are probably the reason the price is crashing all over the board, and why PAY isn't at $5 right now going higher in a bull run.

WE CAN PARTIALLY THANK HITBTC AND ALL THE FOOLS WHO USE IT FOR GETTING THE FIRST FEW SUCKERS TO PAY $10!!!

If people who actually believed in cryptos were the real investors, instead of 'traditional finance' noobs, we'd see much more hodling and the only sells would be fairly high. There are still a good portion of investors who are 1 yr+ guys which is how I made my money, but the fact that so many people are playing traditionally and turning the market bull to bear bull to bear makes it harder to judge which projects even truly have potential, as we don't know how many investors in any ICO are 'real' crypto lovers, or just people trying to make a guaranteed 200% and switch
Dont get mad bro that you cant buy it at 50 cents... Find some cheap coin.. Don't FUD here without any reason!!!! We all know you are just mad because you want in for cheap. This is actually getting entertaining.

Get this Mr Expert: The price has been holding steady while the Market went from $99 Bil to $94 Bil, And with Huge whales taking a Dump.
What do you think will happen  when Market goes from $94 Bill to $100 Bill, When whales are out of Steam and Finally it's no longer Red in a couple of hours ?? Exactly!
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:04:01 PM

You FUD idiots, this is a legit project, go to the monaco scam to fud there. 100% sure that all the people FUDing here are frustrated monaco investors, they invested in the wrong project. I'm sorry for you guys, monaco is at -30% from ICO price and we are above 100%. Frustration is running in your vanes monascam investors.

By design PAY token price will rise. Nobody will sell, i don't even think the price will go lower than the 1$ (ico price 80 cents), right now is at 1.20$ . So sell your monaco and buy PAY or cry later. We are at 11 place in ASSETS in Coinmarketcap, monaco is in 52, looool.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
bkeenan

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

Does anyone know why the app needs permission to view sms messages? This seems like a permission that I would not be willing to give. Looks like a great concept. I just try to stay safe in this crazy space.
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

Sorry, dont have time to read more..

Can i order a plastic card to use it on ATMs or there is only 1000 Cars for now that are already out.

Next question: how much can i withdrawl from ATMs.. What are the Daily limits ?

Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

Get this Mr Expert: The price has been holding steady while the Market went from $99 Bil to $94 Bil, And with Huge whales taking a Dump.
What do you think will happen  when Market goes from $94 Bill to $100 Bill, When whales are out of Steam and Finally it's no longer Red in a couple of hours ?? Exactly!

lol I've already got over 10k PAY at or around 1.05 which is absolutely fine for me, but until I see for sure that it's gonna go back up, I can't put more in.

How is this FUD? the fact you guys call it FUD is proof that you're freaking green horns here. Why don't you watch and learn from some older bucks instead of getting your asses impaled...both figuratively and literally...

This market is unnaturally high ANYWAY considering the layman still isn't beside themselves trying to buy into blockchain tech. I think blockchain is the future of everything finance, in one way or another. But that doesn't mean I smoke hopium...I gave that up years ago.

You need to provide better proof instead of saying these invisible whales are the ones dropping price...when actually often you fools think a 'wall got crushed' (lol) when they just cancel and relist xD

I got semi-heavy (for the average crypto buyer) into PAY as soon as I could because I forgot all about the ICO and didn't see the email til like 4 days later...$1.10 isn't a bad price for a team with this kind of transparency and goals... But you seriously need to understand that currently at least (probably due to the 'type' of money that's inflating this market) the price of any token regardless of utility is performing based on how the few major coins perform. Like it or not, fellow Mr. Experts, the money that blew this bubble up was not from crypto/finance nerds putting 500-5000 into coins like it was before...it was greedy 'traditional' money trying to play coins like stocks, and that's what we're seeing now.

I'll buy lower if eth crashes and takes ERC20's with it, and if I see it hit $2 I'll buy around then too depending on how active the buying is...but I'm also not gonna sit here and stick my thumb up my ass hoping that the market is just gonna throw billions back in because some nerds agree. I hope you guys are right are the market flips, trust me I'm not selling for cash but I have traded some other tokens for more stable ones in the event it goes bear-y, one of those being PAY only because of the hype and the fact that they seem to be closest to a user-friendly, massively adoptable product.

I like MGO too but seeing MGO get hit so hard wasn't fully surprising as they might even be a year away from a usable platform, but it DID still make me nauseous and it was a reality check that the day-trading mentality could very well be outweighing the hodl now a days...which is so scary cause coins gain real value by having a large amount of hodling...

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: