Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
CanadianCryptos369

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:23:07 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 05:39:45 PM by CanadianCryptos369

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread. I picked up some PAY tokens last night at a decent price since I was like 10 seconds too late to get in on the ICO. It seems like a great product.

I have a couple questions so forgive me if its already been covered.

About the card, do we know if it is anonymous (besides crypto addresses visible on blockchains)? Do the big credit card companies require us to fill out our names with identification, or can we use the card anonymously?

Also, has anyone done the numbers on a good estimate of the .5% interest we are supposed to get monthly as token holders? Does that really mean we will be paid .5% of the total amount of money spent around the planet using the TenX card every month? But its divided amongst all token holders right? So the more people use it, the less we receive as a bonus? Maybe I read it wrong. Are there any good guesstimates about the revenue for this as token holders?

I'm glad to be a part of this project, as well as others. We're transitioning into a better decentralized system, and a big thank you to the developers who work their asses off to give us these opportunities Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grapevin

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:33:06 PM

i'm going to do another buy now, then again tomorrow or the next day.
Then i go to sleep and hodl.
i hope i'm happy in a year or so, lets go tenx!

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
sunny747007

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:47:40 PM

For ya all trolling TENX,Vitalik Buterin is its investor.You need anything else:surely not

I think your information is not correct.
I wondered why forums keep rank.Now i know why they write newbie.
tavr

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:08:00 PM

0.5$ MAx in next 2 weeks
Haha trolling right? If it goes so low, what is unreal by me, I'm buying more because this is great project with REAL product already in market!

Where real product now?? Where I can order CARD NOW ?

I've tried to order the card, but received a message:
We've had too many orders in the past days. Pls check back in a bit when we reopen
inimitable777

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:07:20 PM

I was upset i couldnt participate in ICO, now it looks like its not so bad, i am sure price will drop more
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:35:05 PM

The only reason its dropping in price below ICO its because the owner and Tenx team are cashing out all the millions of coins they have, They are not stupid,,, that's why every ICO go below the price in the exchanges, I wish there were decent people who do not do this!

They will keep selling till they make big money....they have so many millions in their hands! imagine they sell 1 millions coins and they get $1million.

Sad but this is what is happening, who is selling then? come on you are not going to sell at a loss. Only the TenX team can sell at any price as they got the coins for free
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:42:34 PM

Second name of tenX pay token is HYIP ... developer/ founder just hyped the coin before launch  .. shitty Twitter post ..
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:53:42 PM

The only reason its dropping in price below ICO its because the owner and Tenx team are cashing out all the millions of coins they have, They are not stupid,,, that's why every ICO go below the price in the exchanges, I wish there were decent people who do not do this!

They will keep selling till they make big money....they have so many millions in their hands! imagine they sell 1 millions coins and they get $1million.

Sad but this is what is happening, who is selling then? come on you are not going to sell at a loss. Only the TenX team can sell at any price as they got the coins for free

Now nothing left .. just dump your token soon as possible .. I dumped too ..
They hyped the coin .. fake volume fake seller .. I was watching closely on bittrex ..  .. this was all team selling their coins at high price ..
They maked attention by pre launching of shitty coin at 16$ ON  exchange at pre launched this was marketing strategy think price will go up. But unfortunately not... 
I don't think price will go higher in future as team cashing out money ..
Be careful this project is to be hyip from Singapore.
tobiblueeyes

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:56:45 PM

i am not sure about this fact - but it looks very strange.
In ICO all tokes were sold out in 3 minutes ... now it is on exchange and the price goes down and down and down.

At all three days the price dropped - how can this be ?
If it is such a good coin - like everybody says - why was it not in plus even one day...
Today it is one of the coin which has lost most percent of top 100 coins.

I am not saying that this must go 1000% up, but i had expected about 10 - 30 % up in first days...

Now we have about 30% down in first days - thats really bad ...
I was so unhappy that i missed the ICO - then i felt really lucky that i was one of the first when i bought at bittrex (at good price)

Now i have lost about 20% in some days...

I hope that it will go up soon very much - i will not sell now with this loss !

But when i look at it maybe it will go down even more..
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 06:58:46 PM

I just found out about this coin when someone said the price has dropped considerably. I missed the ICO but I will do more due diligence to check if I want to purchase any from Bittrex but many coins now going down in price, perhaps I wait a little more?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:16:47 PM

$92,909,415... Plutus will launch their app and DEX later this month. It can do basically the same as TenX, however at just 1/10th of the market cap. Good luck to all investors.
MrChologno

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:32:27 PM

Just HODL guys! this project is the connecting point for cryptos and real world. Lets make this coin price go to where it deserves to be! HODL!!
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:34:29 PM

+1

Shame on you Tenx team, you took us all for a fool! You are cashing out at our cost! do you believe in Karma!

Can people being taking to jail for doing this?

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:35:38 PM

Just HODL guys! this project is the connecting point for cryptos and real world. Lets make this coin price go to where it deserves to be! HODL!!

How can you make it go up if the owners of this project are selling their coins!!
MrChologno

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:40:10 PM

How can you make it go up if the owners of this project are selling their coins!!

Well that is why I've made the post. All of us who bought this coin are the owners now and some are panicking or just lost faith. I've just heard about this project yesterday and it is really good. Lets just give it time. If we don't sell eventually the demand will surpass supply and prices will go up. HODL!!
Porte

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:58:23 PM

Tenx Team can you stop selling the millions of coins you have, stop being greedy! did you not have enough from the money of the ICO

TenX   $94,006,370   $0.898196   104,661,310 PAY *   $6,585,700   -20.41%

You are making the community very angry!
SmokingCrop

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

In ICO all tokes were sold out in 3 minutes ... now it is on exchange and the price goes down and down and down.

If it is such a good coin - like everybody says - why was it not in plus even one day...

I am not saying that this must go 1000% up, but i had expected about 10 - 30 % up in first days...

I was so unhappy that i missed the ICO - then i felt really lucky that i was one of the first when i bought at bittrex (at good price)

Because there is no value in these tokens, only what TenX gave it and what people think it is valued at.
Probably most of the people are not in this ICO for the project, they are in it to make a quick buck.
All they have seen is a token that has mostly only dropped in price and are quickly selling of their last tokens to atleast not get a loss from it.

This will keep happening till the actual investors (people who are in it for what TenX' Pay is) or the people who just want to make money in a medium to long period will start buying more than what is being sold.
This will probably be the beginning of the next peak. The big question of course is when this will be. The order book isn't very promising for now with more than double the amount of people that still want to sell.
Too many people see these ICO's and tokens as normal stock trading because they are only in it for the cash.

It wouldnt surprise me if this token goes to 0,65-0,8 USD before it gets new momentum.

Whether TenX is selling too or not is a whole other question that only makes this worse.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:05:33 PM

Tenx Team can you stop selling the millions of coins you have, stop being greedy! did you not have enough from the money of the ICO

It would be super funny if they sold everything and just retire in Singapore Grin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Porte

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:11:56 PM

It would be super funny if they sold everything and just retire in Singapore Grin.

if they do that we will take them to court! They said in the youtube video this will go to $70....what a bullshitter....$70 my ass....you are a lair!
MrChologno

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

Because there is no value in these tokens, only what TenX gave it and what people think it is valued at.
Probably most of the people are not in this ICO for the project, they are in it to make a quick buck.
All they have seen is a token that has mostly only dropped in price and are quickly selling of their last tokens to atleast not get a loss from it.

This will keep happening till the actual investors (people who are in it for what TenX' Pay is) or the people who just want to make money in a medium to long period will start buying more than what is being sold.
This will probably be the beginning of the next peak. The big question of course is when this will be. The order book isn't very promising for now with more than double the amount of people that still want to sell.
Too many people see these ICO's and tokens as normal stock trading because they are only in it for the cash.

It wouldnt surprise me if this token goes to 0,65-0,8 USD before it gets new momentum.

Whether TenX is selling too or not is a whole other question that only makes this worse.

Yea this is probably what happened, some trader whales bought when released expecting high prices immediately out of hype like e.g: EOS and thanks to hitbtc price scam dropping %value, got stuck with thousands of worthless coins...except if they knew what the coin was about they wouldn't think it's worthless...

Let them sell, every guy who is into cryptos would love to have a visa hitting a wallet with coins. This coin will increase value sooner or later, it hasn't been 3 days!!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: